Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:15 am
My teams are solid decisions, however their move sets and EV stats are not. Feel free to give me any advice you have on 'EV Training' as I am too used to 'Power Leveling' for my 'Dex.

Team 1: Blastoise Blaziken Torterra
Garchomp Mightyena Lucario

Team 2: Tyranatar Yanmega Absol
Dragonite Gallade Lapras

Team 3: Lopunny Vespiquen Clefable
Weavile Froslass Marowak

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:01 am
FelixKristan
My teams are solid decisions, however their move sets and EV stats are not. Feel free to give me any advice you have on 'EV Training' as I am too used to 'Power Leveling' for my 'Dex.

Team 1: Blastoise Blaziken Torterra
Garchomp Mightyena Lucario

Team 2: Tyranatar Yanmega Absol
Dragonite Gallade Lapras

Team 3: Lopunny Vespiquen Clefable
Weavile Froslass Marowak

Thank you.

Team 1: Good variation here, but you might want to drop the mightyena for something better, like a Murkrow or a Sableye. Lucario is something very unusual for a fighting pokemon as it has a higher Sp. Atk than Atk. However, it's Atk stat is quite respectable as well. I would probably treach it Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Flash Cannon if it has a nature that either boosts or is neutral to Sp. Atk. If it has a nature that reduces it's Sp. Atk however, I would go with Close Combat, Metal Claw, Sword Dance, and Earthquake.

Team 2: Also a good and solid team here, with good variation. The Yanmega needs to know Whirlwind, Silverwind, and Ancient Power. Two of those moves are egg moves (Whirlwind and Silver wind). It should also have a nature that boost either sp. atk, or speed.

Team 3: I have no thoughts on this team.

All in all, I would say team 2 has the most potential.  

krishnath

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 pm
use team 2 or get read of the mitiania in team 1 and add a physic nog go ratemine!  
Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games