Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
*Grows Red Eye* STUPID KSER!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Dinosaur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:25 pm
Wow its taking me 3+ Hours to lvl to 25 from lvl24. Well because of Ksers or annoying little 11 year olds trying to catch me off guard. Also Is it the lvl 40+ Who should be somewhere else? They might be high lvl, but why so rude? I mean They act like a freaking assWip's They think there better than anyone in the game. Yeah the 11 year olds too, they got to do something about that -.- ( usually only lvl 15-27)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:01 pm
Whut?

Get a higher level friend to come scare em away.

A Rusty Nail

DrakeXenoblade

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:06 pm
Change to a different channel, thats what i do when the area is crowded.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:29 am

It's like that for most everybody else as well.
I've got level 8 & 9x people ks'ing me at red drakes even though they should be way off elsewhere. Just cause they think they're better.
Nothing a mass reporting can't fix.

Kaiorin II

Zarow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:38 pm
A Rusty Nail
Whut?

That could work.
But it's best not to stoop to their level.

For instance, I had one a few days ago.
So I threatened to KS.
"Stop KSing me."
-Another sin comes in with the KSing sin-
"YEAH, KS HIM!"
-KSed for about five minutes-
"Leave me the hell alone before I report you."
"wat the hell"
"It's harassment. Check the site. That is, if you can read."
"lol he's on crck"
"Says the guy who can't spell it right. Check the site. It IS there."

Anyway, they ran away before I could report them.
Sad, really.
And look...
Maple Story Site
It is hard to draw the line between kill-stealing and training. Players can train anywhere they wish. However, we discourage players to purposely chase other players around and killing monsters. This would be considered harassment, in which case the GMs would impose suspension.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Zarow
A Rusty Nail
Whut?

That could work.

So I threatened to KS.
"Stop KSing me."
"YEAH, KS HIM!"
"wat the hell"
"lol he's on crck"

Sad, really.
And look...
Maple Story Site
It is hard to draw the line between kill-stealing and training. Players can train anywhere they wish. However, we discourage players to purposely chase other players around and killing monsters. This would be considered harassment, in which case the GMs would impose suspension.

I realize this, just my answer was lame, because well...

I didn't really feel like going into depth with something like this.

This is old news, and there really isn't all to much you can do about it.

All you can do is ask them to stop, if they don't, report for harassment.

Everyone knows this...I hope. O_o

A Rusty Nail

Zarow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:32 pm
A Rusty Nail
Zarow
A Rusty Nail
Whut?

That could work.

So I threatened to KS.
"Stop KSing me."
"YEAH, KS HIM!"
"wat the hell"
"lol he's on crck"

Sad, really.
And look...
Maple Story Site

I realize this, just my answer was lame, because well...

I didn't really feel like going into depth with something like this.

This is old news, and there really isn't all to much you can do about it.

All you can do is ask them to stop, if they don't, report for harassment.

Everyone knows this...I hope. O_o

If everyone knew this, then there wouldn't really be many KSers...
And yeah, I'm tired of going in depth.
I would just give the URL to the page and be done with it, but stupid nexon decided to only make one URL and branch from that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:23 pm
Well this was a bit back but anyway....^_^

Some dude came up to me at pig beach and told me to leave and it was his Channell.So i tell him no and just keep lvling.He came back and told me he reported me then got on his cheif bandit and reported me agine..It was kinda sad though he got pissed cause i ksed his like lvl 75 cheif. >.<(i was only lvl 23 or something) so he get his whole guild to mass ks me.I almost s**t my pants laughing at it. I still ksed alot of em. Gotta love archers.  

Sin of light

Zarow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:26 pm
Sin of light

Some dude came up to me at pig beach and told me to leave and it was his Channell.So i tell him no and just keep lvling.He came back and told me he reported me then got on his cheif bandit and reported me agine..It was kinda sad though he got pissed cause i ksed his like lvl 75 cheif. >.<(i was only lvl 23 or something) so he get his whole guild to mass ks me.I almost s**t my pants laughing at it. I still ksed alot of em. Gotta love archers.

well, if it was his channel, you should have left.
I understand that you can train anywhere you want, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T KS.
Stooping to their level is just lame.
Plus, it was pretty rude of you to try and steal his channel.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:07 am

reporting them like never works sad and how would it work too? especially for this case. how can the system know if a person has been kill stealing? and a gm couldnt possibly investigate it without evidence. But i suppose this is useful if someone is verbally harrasing you, you report them and check the box "Include Chat". But still... theres probablly like 1000 reports a day, they cant check it all thoroughly.  

Brighte

Brighte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:10 am
i learned a good way to deal with ksers is to say nothing and to not make any facial emotions. because if u go like "omg, stop ksing me u beach" they're gonna ks u more... and if u walk around with a f5 or f7, they gonna get pissed off by ur ugly face, well i do anyways. i dont really ks, but i do fight in some low level areas to gather drops for a quest, and nubs walk around with a f7 telling me to stop ksing them, makes me wanna actually ks them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:38 pm
hisako`

reporting them like never works sad and how would it work too? especially for this case. how can the system know if a person has been kill stealing? and a gm couldnt possibly investigate it without evidence. But i suppose this is useful if someone is verbally harrasing you, you report them and check the box "Include Chat". But still... theres probablly like 1000 reports a day, they cant check it all thoroughly.

True, but it scared them.
And it works sometimes.
You can find a few dedicated GMs out there.  

Zarow

Sin of light

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:59 pm
Zarow
Sin of light

Zarow i know this but yet this guy was on the other side of map and just came over and told me to leave.Pig beach is a huge map.You cant say it isnt.There are like 4 or 5 spawn spots and he cant have them all...yesh i could understand if it was a theif(claw) or archer cause they 1 hit them but a lvl 18 warrior tell me to leave "his" ch. heck no.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:37 pm
Sin of light
Zarow
Sin of light

Zarow i know this but yet this guy was on the other side of map and just came over and told me to leave.Pig beach is a huge map.You cant say it isnt.There are like 4 or 5 spawn spots and he cant have them all...yesh i could understand if it was a theif(claw) or archer cause they 1 hit them but a lvl 18 warrior tell me to leave "his" ch. heck no.

Oh.
Normally, when people just say "channel" you think the bottom left of it.
Or at least I do.
People say "right channel, left channel, top channel" for me. >_>
But now I understand.
It is a little silly for someone to do that.
Just yell and scream and kick until they go back to the left side. =]  

Zarow

qutefoxy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:37 pm
I think ksers are getting more because they think its fun. Last time when they were low leveled they got ksed by others so when they are higher level they tend to ks those lower level then them. Its like a never ending revenge. Its really silly but its human nature. Nothing much we could do.
~Foxie  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces