Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Pokemon plox

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Gyumaoh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:54 pm
I could use an Adamant Ryhorn (With Swords Dance, if possible?), Calm Happiny, Adamant Scyther, Impish Skarmory (With Whirlwind and Brave Bird?), and a female adamant Elekid, An electirizer (Lol, this one's a bit of a stretch...) and... I think that's it.

I've got some stuff to give for it, mostly every starter but Torchic and other rare pokemon. I can get you Cross chop Elekids, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:15 am
I am sure I can make an Adamant Scyther, and a female Adamant Elekid holding an Electrilizer.(I have plenty of them) Although I don't have Wi-Fi at the moment I should have it by Wednesday so if you still need them then hit me up and I might be able to trade ^^ Also the Elekid will know Leer, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop  

blue_man_of_destruction

Lord Gyumaoh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:54 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
I am sure I can make an Adamant Scyther, and a female Adamant Elekid holding an Electrilizer.(I have plenty of them) Although I don't have Wi-Fi at the moment I should have it by Wednesday so if you still need them then hit me up and I might be able to trade ^^ Also the Elekid will know Leer, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop

Well, I don;t need the Elekid anymore, but that Scyther would really help.
Also, think you can help me evolve it? :3
I got the Metal Coat, so we'd just need to trade it back and forth again.  
Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games