Submit

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:00 am
I'm always wondering what Nature is best for which Pokemon, so I thought it would be good to make a place people can ask. Either that, or someone could explain how you can tell which is best. xd

I want to train an Electrivire, but I need to know which Nature would be best before I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:28 am
Saiyajin-Neko
I'm always wondering what Nature is best for which Pokemon, so I thought it would be good to make a place people can ask. Either that, or someone could explain how you can tell which is best. xd

I want to train an Electrivire, but I need to know which Nature would be best before I do.

Well, since Elctrivire has a very high attack stat, and several good physical moves, I would say a nature that boosts Atk would be best. However, it is smartest to not take a nature that reduces speed, which leaves us with Brave (+Atk, -Def), Adamant (+Atk, - Sp. Atk), and Naughty (+Atk, - Sp. Def). Personally I would go with an Adamant Natured one. But I am certain some will agree with me and suggest one of the two others. ^^

Here is a complete guide to natures.  

krishnath

XxVolugxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:52 am
My Electivire, has a Jolly nature, with Muscle band.
Moves:
Cross Chop
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:53 pm
I made a huge mistake whenever I evolved my Electivire and wasted my Electrizer, cause it has a Bold nature....but I can now get the Uber Electivire off of PBR cause I know where to get the code ninja  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:25 pm
I moved this to the Game/Anime forum, cause it probably belongs there in the first place  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:12 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I made a huge mistake whenever I evolved my Electivire and wasted my Electrizer, cause it has a Bold nature....but I can now get the Uber Electivire off of PBR cause I know where to get the code ninja

Or I could breed you an Adamant Elekid and trade you it with an Electrilizer xp

And the best natures for an Electivire would be

Adamant, Brave, Naughty, or Jolly. Jolly is nice to give it a speed boost.  

blue_man_of_destruction

HyperDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:46 pm
krishnath
Saiyajin-Neko

Well, since Elctrivire has a very high attack stat, and several good physical moves, I would say a nature that boosts Atk would be best. However, it is smartest to not take a nature that reduces speed, which leaves us with Brave (+Atk, -Def), Adamant (+Atk, - Sp. Atk), and Naughty (+Atk, - Sp. Def). Personally I would go with an Adamant Natured one. But I am certain some will agree with me and suggest one of the two others. ^^

Here is a complete guide to natures.

lol i agree with the adamant nature as well....i think that is the best option for an Electrivire since it has high attack status...well that's if your planning to give Electrivire physical attacks though =]  
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games