Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Dont ban/demote me please! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:46 am
Krishnath I may not be able to post much until next Wednsday. My dad is in town until then and he doesn't like me being on the computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:49 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Krishnath I may not be able to post much until next Wednsday. My dad is in town until then and he doesn't like me being on the computer.

So? I have no plans on banning anyone from the guild as long as they don't break the TOS or start harassing other guild members. And neither do I plan on demoting anyone. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:51 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

So? I have no plans on banning anyone from the guild as long as they don't break the TOS or start harassing other guild members. And neither do I plan on demoting anyone. ^^
Sweet! I have been banned from a guild already from not posting everyday sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:56 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Sweet! I have been banned from a guild already from not posting everyday sweatdrop

Let me guess, National Trainers League? Yeah, I don't ban for inactivity. It is a bad practice that leads to guild death. The National Trainers League is dying because of that policy. It seems the leaders of that guild have a hard time understanding that RL issues sometimes prevent people from getting online.
Oh well, not my problem. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:58 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Let me guess, National Trainers League? Yeah, I don't ban for inactivity. It is a bad practice that leads to guild death. The National Trainers League is dying because of that policy. It seems the leaders of that guild have a hard time understanding that RL issues sometimes prevent people from getting online.

No it was a yugioh guild >.< I joined another one...and havent posted in it for almost a year now >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:09 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

No it was a yugioh guild >.< I joined another one...and havent posted in it for almost a year now >.>

Ah well, you have nothing to worry about from me. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:19 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Ah well, you have nothing to worry about from me. ^^

no one in the NTL comes on often enougth to check if we're posting or not...kinda sad, really.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:07 am
krishnath I know this post belongs in the breeding or trading forum but I just wanted to let you know >.<

I should be getting a Wifi USB connector thing today(but I might not) and if I do I wont be able to get on until Wednesday, but I have something some people may be intrested in. I decided to go Electrilizer hunting and I have 12 of them at the moment. ANd I can breed Adamant Elekid so I was thinking about trading people Adamant Elekids holding Electrilizers. (I would EV train them...but I dont feel like being that Generous gonk )  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:03 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath I know this post belongs in the breeding or trading forum but I just wanted to let you know >.<

I should be getting a Wifi USB connector thing today(but I might not) and if I do I wont be able to get on until Wednesday, but I have something some people may be intrested in. I decided to go Electrilizer hunting and I have 12 of them at the moment. ANd I can breed Adamant Elekid so I was thinking about trading people Adamant Elekids holding Electrilizers. (I would EV train them...but I dont feel like being that Generous gonk )

Sweet. Sign me up! I'll give you a D-dancing Bagon for one. I think the spare is a male. So if you have a female as well, you can breed until you get one with a perfect nature. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:58 pm
The nAtional trainers league is a rip off, it's not that fun, and they ban you.  

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:41 am
xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx
The nAtional trainers league is a rip off, it's not that fun, and they ban you.

I was asked to join the National Trainers League by one of the guilds mods so that I could try and talk some sense into the guild captain, he didn't listen.

That said, I still post in that guild from time to time. But it is pretty much dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:07 pm
I have the USB connector....but it doesnt work....  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:24 am
blue_man_of_destruction

Did you install the program that comes with it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:50 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Thats why it isnt working. I try to install it, then it says its setting Internet Connection Sharing and then a message pops up that says Internet Connection Sharing Eroor(5)  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:35 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Thats why it isnt working. I try to install it, then it says its setting Internet Connection Sharing and then a message pops up that says Internet Connection Sharing Eroor(5)

That is odd.

Edit: It just occured to me that it could be a firewall problem. Try disabling the windows firewall. Alternatly, you can check out the nintendo wifi site for troubleshooting help.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff