Would the voice fit him?
  AHH! MY EARS! THEY BLEED WITH PITY!
  <3 euphoria. He's done L justice
  Ehm...it could be better. But it fits OKAY
View Results

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:08 pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3br9e0QpArM

Please read the YouTube comments box. I hope you guys like it, I've been trying to get a hold of these clips for the past week and it's been a bad experience over all (my computer crashed right as I was starting =__=; wink .

And also, SoratheExplora is my YouTube account...

Uh...enjoy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Two days ago, I searched ALL OVER friggen Youtube for clips with the role he played in Oban Star Racers, Zoids, and the Ranma 1/2 movie. No luck whatsoever. This now gives me an idea of what to expect.

Allesandro better not frick up L's voice. D:< If it's as deep as his Galactica character, I'll bite the head off a pony.  

mond -an- mitternacht

mikominouchi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:05 pm
I heart Battle Star Galactica and I heart Death Note... I hope the two come together well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:02 am
AHH COOL, BATTLE STAR GALATICA!!!!!!!!! whee  

13Mizu-Chan13

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:14 pm
Honestly, L's voice was really deep in the Japanese anime, it was just raspy and whispery most of the time. Even so, whispering is going to make the voice fit better, and flat out talking the entire time would make it an awful experience overall for us L fans. I hope Alessandro makes his voice soft enough to fit the part.

And on the topic of voice actors...Ryuk is being voice acted by Vegita! It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!! (I don't know whether to laugh or scoff. Ryuk is going to sound like a tard)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:15 pm
just kidding on my vote! (i voted the ahh my ears bleed with pity)...umm..cuz i thought that was funny. anyways, the vid's not too bad! i kinda like that voice for him. much better than the official english trailer stare but the japanese voice still pwns all. that was the best voice for L i think.  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

solitary-hue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:02 pm
Ick. Sorry, but ick. I dunno. I just think it's too flat and ... bleh for L. Then again, I'm very picky about voice actors. And I don't think I'll like anyone else but Yamaguchi Kappei for L's voice. stare -is not a fan of English dubs-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:05 pm
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
Two days ago, I searched ALL OVER friggen Youtube for clips with the role he played in Oban Star Racers, Zoids, and the Ranma 1/2 movie. No luck whatsoever. This now gives me an idea of what to expect.

Allesandro better not frick up L's voice. D:< If it's as deep as his Galactica character, I'll bite the head off a pony.

Word.
Oban Star Racers? Who did he voice in that show?  

SCP-511

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:06 pm
he was also casted a lot in barbie movies *hits self in face*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:28 pm
Mokusei
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan

Word.

It's all here. :O

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=7261  

mond -an- mitternacht

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:12 pm
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
Mokusei
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan

Word.

It's all here. :O

]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=7261

It can also be found on wikipedia *bows down*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:11 pm
I swear, I will protest if he messes Ls voice up!
It's not that bad, though biggrin

Ablepsy

Candyc0ated

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:05 pm
I was picturing L to be so...happy-esque tonally.
...it didn't work out that way.
But I guess the voice fits him. In a way. It just makes my ears hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:12 am
LLLLLLLLLLLLL*hopes up and down* LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  

AnimeYouko

Grim Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:11 pm
at first i was really woried that he would mess up L and i would hate the whole searies but after i heared him speak as L...it wasnt bad... not what i expected but not bad  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff