Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Tape-People

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tape People?
  AWSOME! Wh00t!
  Umm. . . ok. . . I guess.. .
  cool
  What a nerd. . .
  sTuPiD
  This was so lame, who would want to do this?
View Results

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Oye! I'm really excited about this project we are doing in art, including taping people up and using their bodies as casts. . . I'll put up some pictures later on XD. I know a few schools across the country are doing this as well as our own, and was curious if any of you know what it is. Other than otaku, who I tell her about how my tape people are doing that day. . . XD
So yah. . . I'm excited about it.

How do you make a tape person? Take some clear masking tape, and wrap around the unsticky side around the skin. ((Arm, Waiste, Leg, Etc)) until you create a castlike structure. When you feel comfortable with the length you have wrapped, start taping over the sticky tape layer by taping the sticky side faced down. ((So the outer layer isn't sticky)) With me so far? When you have finished, with scissors, start to cut the tape layer. it's difficult, and make sure not to cut the skin. and do NOT use an exacto knife. Please, for all out sakes.
It's a ton of fun once you get used to it, and in the end you get a life sized person.
Pictures of our life size person will be up in soon enough time!

Yeah, I'm bored, but felt like one of you out there may give a wit about tape people. . . even though I probally did this for more of my own sake.

And it fits with the randomness!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:47 pm
o.o

That sounds really awesome! heart Though, I would like to see some pictures though....>____>;  

IdiotbyDefault

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:25 pm
XD I'll be getting some up soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:56 pm
lolz i thought that was funnie that they do that but i still want to do it myself ^.^

BoyInPink

Rainbow cat FACE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:30 pm
my friend who's really into art just recently did that ^_^

it even has his hair, and it's playing the violin =O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 pm
lol, wow, I've never even heard of that, let alone done it!! sounds fun!  

The Night Faery
Captain

Mad Hatter Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces