Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Looking for fanfic recommendations...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoG Anon

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:11 pm
The purpose for this thread is that I'm looking for some good fanfics to read, having exhausted myself with a search mission that has turned up nothing of note.

If you have any suggestions of some well-written fics you think I should check out, please post them here with either a link or a site address.

((Edit: Any anime/manga fandom is acceptable, however, BL is the prefered genre))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:48 pm
depends on what section your looking at i might have some suggestions  

protecterofelements

Shiechan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:35 pm
If you want fan Fictions
Just go to Fan Fiction.net
Or list your Fav.
Shows
Games
Books
Ect.
And we will Filter the good form the bad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:49 pm
Well, pretty much anything but Death fics. It can be from any fandom, I'm not too descriminating in that area. I tend to enjoy epic-length fics more, though.

Two of my favorite authors on there are ShenLong and AkaiTsume, if you know of another author who's works are about the same quality, I'd be interested.  

GoG Anon

Invisible Giver

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:12 pm
I don't know if you like Kyo Kara Maoh or not, but if you do, you may want to look me up. I'm on Fanfiction.net and my username is MagicalBoyPrettyNobuyuki. Kameko87 also writes really good fics ^^.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:45 pm
I know some well written ones but they're over the PG-13 limit so I won't be of much help sweatdrop  

[Romiette]

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:30 am
Maryohki
I don't know if you like Kyo Kara Maoh or not, but if you do, you may want to look me up. I'm on Fanfiction.net and my username is MagicalBoyPrettyNobuyuki. Kameko87 also writes really good fics ^^.

that is such a cool anime i've seen like the whole series but i haven't read much of the manga  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:33 am
Hi people! If anyone where understands portuguese than you can google Nyah fanfictions! It´s really cool and has all quind of fanfics!  

blackfox7

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games