Reply Nintendo Events
Do you think i might win????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:00 pm
ON the issue of nintendo power i applied for a pokemon diamond and pearl game plus battle revolution and im wondering what might be the odds of me winning and i will be told the 1 of october man i wish i could have gotten it earlier so i could have gotten manaphy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:17 pm
According to the magazine, it depends on how many people enter. It says the winners will be contacted on the 20th of october, though..... I would guess that somewhere around, maybe, 20,000 people entered, so the odds of winning the first prize are 1 in 4,000 or so...I'm probably off, though....You probably have a better chance of winning a T-shirt, i know someone who won one a few years back....

Good luck though! I wish I'd entered, I'm just too lazy to fill out the little forms....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:44 am
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying I don't live in America crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying I have been playing pokemon for more than half my life and there has never been a Nintendo event I can go to!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:53 am
When I was little I went to a nintendo event and my dad almost got the pikachu car (we got a free yellow version 2nd place in the drawing)  

Chuuyya

livewire229

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:48 pm
I saw a yellow pikachu car at Las Vegas,then 2 hours later we saw it on the side of the road with the po-po  
Nintendo Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games