Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Bleach Disscussion: Where do dead people go when they die?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:34 am
That's one of the BIGGEST things that has been bugging me about this Anime/Manga...

Sooo, They were going to execute Rukia and everything... but isn't she already dead? I mean, she's a Shinigami and you become a shinigami after you go to Soul Society ('sept Ichigo of course) and you only go to Soul Society when you die @.@

And then like in that back story about Ruka ans Renji and how their friends die and stuff...

Like, you die, you go to Soul Society where you can die again? I don't get it...

Other thoughts on this...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:30 pm
I have no idea o.O Very confusing to think about it lol and I only got to the 2nd disc -.- I will be buying the rest soon enough though!  

Imperfect Hope

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:13 pm
I have a theory. You see back when Rukia was explaining why the Quencys had to be eliminated: She said that there was a balance of souls moving in AND OUT of the Soul Society... so I believe in theory that the souls who die in the Soul Society get reborn in the living world. One thing that could support that theory would be Kaien Shiba & Ichigo Kurosaki... 3nodding there may be "a reason" the look alike & have similar personallities.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games