Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
My greatest fear come true. x.x; (Pasted - I'm lazy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:24 pm
phillipo on Unsolution.proboards58.com
User Image

In case you don't see it, look in the upper-left, on top of the monster card; Ilbis dropped in the unreachable area. D: I was so freaked out at first.

Luckily though, I had a hermit in the party. A trusted one (You can see me talking to her in party). She FJ'd up there and got them for me, so I offered to give her half the mesos from them.

Andandandandddddd just because I can, not because it's a fear. xP User Image My Jeanine levelling to 120, and I to 127.

Alsooooooooo I got this little thing todayyyy (Which I've waited awhile for). biggrin User Image

Sorry if this seems random, I'm way tired from waking up for this run. Then in the last 20 minutes of it, it was laggy spawny 1/1y hell. @_@ I barely held on, 7 other people died (3 in my party alone, one being a buyer.) I was 5th to loot but a buyer and a looter died, and a relooter gave up his reloot chance for me. =P heart

Kaybye. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:21 pm
Wow, very nice screenies. I love the one where you and your wife leveled at the same time~ everything was timed and captured perfectly! heart Congrats on the Zakum Helm, too. surprised  

Meigumii

slayer770die

Dangerous Genius

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:35 pm
Wow...Ilbi...LUCKY scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:52 pm
Grats on everything!

Raexwon

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:48 am
Why thank you guys. =P heart heart heart

I love how the leveling screenshot turned out. The roar's hit graphic goes perfect with the ring and all. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:43 am
... I got to watch a set disappear today.. I'll post a screenshot when I remember to.  

phillipo
Crew

Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games