Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Looking for a Drifloon and a Ditto

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:53 pm
I had a really nice Drifloon that I got from the GTS on my team, and it rocked because it had a different OT, and thus grew faster. But then it occured to me that it was hacked (Caught in a master ball) And I've stopped using it. If anyone would be kind enougth to get me a new one (I hate the GTS now, i don't trust it...) I would be SO grateful! I also would love a Ditto, simply so I can breed more pokemon to trade (I have many male starters and semi-rares) Due to a lack of a National Dex, I can't get you TOO much, but I can breed a handful of kinda-rare-ish pokemon. Preferably a Female Drifloon, preferably not nicknamed for either; I can get you these pokemon:
Tropius
Spiritomb
Feebas
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig
And a bunch of wild-caught Sinnoh Pokemon, and If I get a Ditto, I can breed a bunch more, including Squirtle, Charmander, and Chikorita....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:38 am
Negai Boshi
I had a really nice Drifloon that I got from the GTS on my team, and it rocked because it had a different OT, and thus grew faster. But then it occured to me that it was hacked (Caught in a master ball) And I've stopped using it. If anyone would be kind enougth to get me a new one (I hate the GTS now, i don't trust it...) I would be SO grateful! I also would love a Ditto, simply so I can breed more pokemon to trade (I have many male starters and semi-rares) Due to a lack of a National Dex, I can't get you TOO much, but I can breed a handful of kinda-rare-ish pokemon. Preferably a Female Drifloon, preferably not nicknamed for either; I can get you these pokemon:
Tropius
Spiritomb
Feebas
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig
And a bunch of wild-caught Sinnoh Pokemon, and If I get a Ditto, I can breed a bunch more, including Squirtle, Charmander, and Chikorita....

I can probably get you what you need. I can guarantee you a Ditto, but I have to get back to you regarding the Drifloon.

Edit: You're in luck, I happen to have a female Drifloon, it is nicknamed however (Balloon).  

krishnath

the evil lord bunini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:28 am
I have a female drifloon not nicknamed. I have the not nicknamed ditto, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:34 pm
yay! what would you want???  

Negai Boshi
Captain

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:15 pm
I have a lv. 60 Ditto. Want it?

I'd like a Chiko, if possible. You can trade me something random for Ditto, and then trade me the Chiko egg for what you traded me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:34 pm
Negai Boshi
yay! what would you want???

He borrows my game!!! Anyways, I can get you those pokemon. I'll take a feebas and spiritomb.  

froggie of pwnage

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:00 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
I have a lv. 60 Ditto. Want it?

I'd like a Chiko, if possible. You can trade me something random for Ditto, and then trade me the Chiko egg for what you traded me.

okay, I'd like that!  
Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games