Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
I need beldum. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the evil lord bunini

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:19 pm
I need a beldum. Either give me one directly or give one to Froggie and he'll breed me one. Either way, You'll be paid nicely.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:40 am
The Evil Lord Bunini
I need a beldum. Either give me one directly or give one to Froggie and he'll breed me one. Either way, You'll be paid nicely.

Define paid.  

krishnath

the evil lord bunini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:51 am
krishnath
The Evil Lord Bunini

Define paid.

paid as in the pokemon way. You pick 6 starters and I'll give them to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:21 am
The Evil Lord Bunini
krishnath
The Evil Lord Bunini

Define paid.

paid as in the pokemon way. You pick 6 starters and I'll give them to you.

Ah, but I already have all the starters. ^^  

krishnath

the evil lord bunini

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:26 am
Fine. pick 6 breedable pokemon you don't have.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:29 am
The Evil Lord Bunini
Fine. pick 6 breedable pokemon you don't have.

Very well, go here and pick six of the ones that are not crossed over. ^^  

krishnath

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:42 am
I can get you nidoran male, venonat, shuppet, shellder, baltoy and spinarak.
Also, you can just evolve and breed pokemon. If you have wailmer and want wailord, raise it yourself! If you have banette and want shuppet, breed it with a ditto!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:45 am
froggie of pwnage
Also, you can just evolve and breed pokemon. If you have wailmer and want wailord, raise it yourself! If you have banette and want shuppet, breed it with a ditto!

Yo hotshot! This is MY territory! Get out NOW! Also, I can get you those pokemon faster!  

the evil lord bunini

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:46 am
froggie of pwnage

Ah, but I have a dual purpose, I want more ID's for the lottery as well. Also, traded pokemon grow faster, which seriously cuts down on raising time. ^^

Anyway, I am currently hatching two Beldum Eggs. Why two? Well, just in case one is shiny so I don't have to do it over. ^^

Btw, Froggie, when am I getting that Magby you said you could get for me? ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:46 am
The Evil Lord Bunini
froggie of pwnage

Yo hotshot! This is MY territory! Get out NOW! Also, I can get you those pokemon faster!

ORLY?!?!?  

froggie of pwnage

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:48 am
krishnath
froggie of pwnage

Ah, but I have a dual purpose, I want more ID's for the lottery as well. Also, traded pokemon grow faster, which seriously cuts down on raising time. ^^

Anyway, I am currently hatching two Beldum Eggs. Why two? Well, just in case one is shiny so I don't have to do it over. ^^

Um... Yeah... My sis took leafgreen back... I can get it back, but it will be awhile... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:49 am
The Evil Lord Bunini
froggie of pwnage

Then we have reached an accordance. One beldum for a nidoran male, a venonat, a shuppet, a shellder, a baltoy, and a spinarak. ^^

What do you want for the remaining five of the six? I have to give you something in trade. ^^  

krishnath

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:50 am
froggie of pwnage
krishnath
froggie of pwnage

Um... Yeah... My sis took leafgreen back... I can get it back, but it will be awhile... sweatdrop

I can wait, but I cannot promise I wont get one from somewhere else in the meantime. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:52 am
YA RLY! I'm borrowing your game noob! Also Krish-something, You can just get me a lv. 3 STARLY, not a noobie lv. 3 bidoof!  

the evil lord bunini

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:54 am
Y U LTL!!!!!!  
Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games