Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Heres Your Sign, is now mine : p

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:41 pm
So the reason Im back is because Heres your sign is not only my girlfriend, but moving in with me. There might be some other gaians as roomates but thats something that will be updated later. : p  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:55 pm
cool, congrats. tell her i said hi. -nods- I hope things go well for you two  

Takalis

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:23 am
wndrngsl
So the reason Im back is because Heres your sign is not only my girlfriend, but moving in with me. There might be some other gaians as roomates but thats something that will be updated later. : p
So are you and her both coming to the Ball? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:50 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
wndrngsl
So are you and her both coming to the Ball? surprised

I will but she wont be up here until about the 22nd or 23nd of this month. : ( She got delayed. Im thinking if I can to try and fly down there to surprise her, and fly back with her. : ) But its only a plan right now, it might not come out that way. *Cause I dont know if Ill have the extra like 400 for my ticket by then*

Takalis, I will, I talk to her at least 6 times a day : p cant get enough. Ill let her know more then likely she will send huggers and such back.  

wndrngsl

corruption

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:02 pm
heart Love is in the air...I wish I could get my damn wedding off the ground.... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:45 pm
Congratulation, man!  

Kaneluv

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas