Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Why is moving so difficult now?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:58 am
Yeah, I just log in, and playing maple...its getting really annoying in like, 5 minutes of playing.

I find myself doing something, then I can't move unless I click the screen.

Its really pissing me off, and I've only been on for 5 minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:52 pm
A Rusty Nail
Yeah, I just log in, and playing maple...its getting really annoying in like, 5 minutes of playing.

Cause F***ING nexon F***ed up maplestory once more.Hmm thats putting it nicely.^_~ should of read what i posted on there forum site lmao it was great. ^_^ Yea i hate nexon i want wizet back, at least we didnt have 2 extra hours added to the updates on every matnence*sp*  

Sin of light

Zarow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:02 pm
Sin of light
A Rusty Nail

Cause F***ING nexon F***ed up maplestory once more.Hmm thats putting it nicely.^_~ should of read what i posted on there forum site lmao it was great. ^_^ Yea i hate nexon i want wizet back, at least we didnt have 2 extra hours added to the updates on every matnence*sp*

You DO realize that, without Nexon, we would be..... three or four patches back?
And MapleStory would have probably been put down since Wizet was having problems with MapleStory.

It isn't their fault they have to do that, either.
They help us.
Instead of thinking what they have done wrong, think of what they have done right.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:12 pm
Zarow
Sin of light
A Rusty Nail

You DO realize that, without Nexon, we would be..... three or four patches back?
And MapleStory would have probably been put down since Wizet was having problems with MapleStory.

They help us.
Instead of thinking what they have done wrong, think of what they have done right.

Hmm i really cant think of anything,but yet agine i have been playing maple for a while.And i liked wizet alot better.Also friken nexon need to get there sh!t toghter cause there the only game owner that i know that puts 30 mins to 3 hours extra time on this updates.Yesh i play more then a hand full.Honestly wizet was at least decent.Then we get these crappy owners.They are banning alot of innocent people for stupid crap they didnt do.(cant say they havent)Plus you seen the words we cant say anymore?  

Sin of light

Zarow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:40 pm
Sin of light
Zarow
Sin of light
A Rusty Nail

They help us.

Hmm i really cant think of anything,but yet agine i have been playing maple for a while.And i liked wizet alot better.Also friken nexon need to get there sh!t toghter cause there the only game owner that i know that puts 30 mins to 3 hours extra time on this updates.Yesh i play more then a hand full.Honestly wizet was at least decent.Then we get these crappy owners.They are banning alot of innocent people for stupid crap they didnt do.(cant say they havent)Plus you seen the words we cant say anymore?

Please READ my post.
Get their s**t together?
Wizet couldn't keep it together.
Wizet... Wizet was amazing.
But they started out beginners and they couldn't finish pro.
Nexon made another patch because of that "Gama Data" error.
I have to say that was.... awesome of them.
They're both descent, and they both made mistakes.
And no, what words can't we say now?
(The only words I hated not being able to say was "an alien" because of the "a**l" in the word. Damn my literacy!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:28 pm
Besides, Nexon owns Maple Story.

Nexon created Maple Story.

Wizet just held it for a time, and they are part owners for global.

A Rusty Nail

Kyruni

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 pm
Nexon=The creators of the game, that being said they've always had the final say in things while Wizet has distributed Maple Story globally (now mostly United Sates since blocking of IPs.) You shouldnt even complain anyways the game is being offered to you for free.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:06 am
I know its annoying they got to fix it. I will be talking to a friend while training, and I wanna moves so I just the arrow thing and I am still talking -.-  

Digital Dinosaur

Venntus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:46 am
I only freeze when I go into OPQ and click out of that little annoying cloud NPC'd message.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:52 pm
the cursing is the only thing i have issues with

i cant say
"well how about do something about what its doing wrong"

zonic69

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:41 pm
zonic69
the cursing is the only thing i have issues with

i cant say
"well how about do something about what its doing wrong"

Yay for the "tit" censor! I started correcting "tit" with "boob" wherever it would've been censored. <.< (For example: "It fell over dead when I hiboob it" instead of "It fell over dead when I hit' it")

The ones that keep getting me are: "a**l" ("An almost-valid censor"), "Tit" ("I hit it.") and "Sht" ("I wish they would re-update these censors"). ***** gets me now and then too..

Do you know what sounds fun though? Having a friend named "Christy"; with "Christ" censored, certain names are now off limits, yayyy. And half of my friends have friends by that name.

But yeah, the freezing sucks. If you open any menu or anything there's a chance of being frozen. On the first day I nearly died when I got censored from "I hit it", then the censored message came up and it froze my keys. Not a fun thing to have freezing your keys when they censor a three-letter word that I end up being censored on one out of 5 sentences...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:04 pm
I didn't notice any freezing today.

Perhaps the problem is gone?

Or is someone still getting such problems?

Also, the filter will not let you say spoon.

A Rusty Nail

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:32 pm
The people who I hate are the "OMFGFMOGOMFOMG NEXON SUZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" Like the 2nd poster. Without Nexon, Maple would suck more.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games