Devil May Cry Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 pm
Devil May Cry is such a popular game that I thought I'd devote a topic entirely to the series of games.
So for any fans out there, come here to chat about it!

For those who don't know, the Devil May Cry games are based around a character called Dante, who is half human, half demon.

User Image

He takes on a human form most of the time, but is stronger and faster and doesn't as easily as an ordinary human. He acquired the ability to transform into a demon for a limited amount of time which is built up by bloodlust depending on how many enemies you kill.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:26 am
Devil May Cry a computer game question  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:08 pm
Angel's May Cry too ya know...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:58 am
Maybe they do but they wouldn't be as cool as Dante xp you can't argue with that whee  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:27 am
Your obsessed with him and that game.. lol twisted

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:38 am
Just because when something is my favourite, I like it ALOT does not mean I am obsessed xp
Dante's cool anyway..he has a red coat for gods sake! blaugh
and you like Devil May Cry so shush yourself stare xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:35 pm
I wanted to buy it, but when I got there I wasn't sure which one to buy! Is it true that they're coming out with a Devil May Cry 4? So, I have a question.. Out of the ones available which one is the best? I'd like to start out with that one. I've heard the 3rd one was pretty good. Are the others needed for the storyline plot, or what? Dante looks awesome. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:39 pm
I pity th foolwho don't play Devil May Cry 1,2,3, and 4  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:17 pm
aircraft fan
I pity th foolwho don't play Devil May Cry 1,2,3, and 4

So which one is your favorite? o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:17 am
Ziporae
I wanted to buy it, but when I got there I wasn't sure which one to buy! Is it true that they're coming out with a Devil May Cry 4? So, I have a question.. Out of the ones available which one is the best? I'd like to start out with that one. I've heard the 3rd one was pretty good. Are the others needed for the storyline plot, or what? Dante looks awesome. blaugh

Yes they are making a Devil May Cry 4 but it is only available for the PS3 and the PC. The main character isn't Dante in that game either.
I'd say you'd probably want to try 3, because it has the best storyline by far and really works around the relationships between the characters, especially Dante and his brother Vergil. But in 3, Dante is younger than in the first devil may cry, so they changed his character a little to make him a hell of alot more cocky and bigheaded. He isn't like that in all of them so don't be put off too much by that. Devil May Cry 1 is my favourite, but it's sorta old by now, and the 3rd one appeals much more because of it's newness. So yes, get 3
3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:11 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Ziporae

Yes they are making a Devil May Cry 4 but it is only available for the PS3 and the PC. The main character isn't Dante in that game either.
I'd say you'd probably want to try 3, because it has the best storyline by far and really works around the relationships between the characters, especially Dante and his brother Vergil. But in 3, Dante is younger than in the first devil may cry, so they changed his character a little to make him a hell of alot more cocky and bigheaded. He isn't like that in all of them so don't be put off too much by that. Devil May Cry 1 is my favourite, but it's sorta old by now, and the 3rd one appeals much more because of it's newness. So yes, get 3
3nodding

Much thanks for the advice! I think I will try buying the 3rd. :33  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:38 am
Have you bought it yet??  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Demn_Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:01 am
mrgreen
Devil may cry 3 was the best of the best for me!
It's a shame he did'nt kill Virgil though...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:49 am
Demn_Prince
mrgreen
Devil may cry 3 was the best of the best for me!
It's a shame he did'nt kill Virgil though...*sigh*

I guess you don't like Vergil?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:57 pm
The fourth one looks good. It's not as hard; Dante is also kind of a villian.  
† Gamer Haven †

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff