Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Teams
More.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How bad am I at team/character creation?
  Not that bad
  really good
  terrible
  Ooh, shiny gold!!!!!
View Results

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:37 pm
Heheh...I start too many fan stories, and then never finish them...But I come up with teams for just about EVERY character, no matter how minor. So, I thought I'd get some advice. Someone can tell me how bad I am at creating teams....

With these characters, I created a list of all the Pokemon they would obtain throuout the story, so it may not be exactly 6 Pokemon. The others stay with Professor Birch or Professor Oak, depending on the character....These are the teams after what would be one league, you know, starts as a new trainer all the way through the Pokemon league thing. (Also, I know the names arn't all that great, I chose alot of the names before I discovered babynames.com) Also, most of them didn't start with pokemon from a Professor. Oh, and these teams were planned BEFORE Diamond and Pearl came out....Yet, Todd has Leafeon and Glacion. He's cool like that.

You have to think of these teams like Ash and his friends' teams. They're more from an anime perspective then a game perspective....

These'll be posted seperatly; it's too long for one post.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:38 pm
-Melanie (Mel) is the main character. She want to be great, but has a hard time getting there. She's quite a bit like Ash, but cooler. Her first Pokemon was Marill.

Marill
Growlithe
Scyther
Manectric
Ivysaur
Kadabra
Dragonair
Zigzagoon

It should be mentioned that this story takes place at a boarding school in Hoenn, so the Pokemon are a bit limited.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:39 pm
-Jed is Mel's, um friend? And rival...Meh, he's cool. He's competitive, but really kind. And quite random at times. He nicknames all his Pokemon. His first Pokemon was Bulbasaur.

Cubone
Venesaur
Gyarados
Swellow
Golduck
Ampharos
Girafarig  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:41 pm
-Michael is Jed's friend. He and Mel do NOT get along, yet I think I'm gonna make them travel together in the future. He's kinda like Drew, only more evil. He likes telling Krista how much better he is then her. Kinda like a mix between Drew and Gary, I guess. He's nice to most people, except Mel and Krista. His first Pokemon was Pidgey. He's a Flying-type trainer.

Skarmory
Fearow
Farfetch'd
Swellow
Xatu
Pidgeot
Pelipper
Noctowl
Swablu
Charizard  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:42 pm
-Krista is Mel's best friend. She and Michael HATE each other. Major Rivals. She's kinda a diva at times, and cares more about looks then strength. Kinda you're typical teenage girl. But she is a good traner too. Her first Pokemon was Pidgey (Part of the reason why she and Michael are Rivals)

Skitty
Pidgeotto
Houndour
Seaking
Ursaring
Victreebell  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:44 pm
-Mandy is hotheaded and WAY too competitive. She is also really bossy and hates to lose. But she's a good friend, and useful to have around during a fight. She's the type of trainer who stays up all night training, then falls asleep during class. It is unkown what her starter was, she had Quilava, Bayleef, and Croconaw before the story began.

Feraligatr
Slakoth
Megainium
Roselia
Swalot
Gravelor
Typhlosion
Beautifly
Electabuzz
Mightyena
Blastoise  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:45 pm
-Rae is one of the more odd characters I have. I don't even know what she likes and why she wants to be a great Pokemon master, but she does. She's quite powerful and competitive, but she can be kinda shy (this was a shock to her friends when her shyness came out during a big battle) Her first Pokemon was a Weedle, but it was a Beedrill before the story started.

Beedrill
Minun
Sandslash
Xatu
Rhyhorn Tangela
Steelix  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:47 pm
-Jaklyn is Mel's other best friend, and her roomate. Jaklyn has telekinetic powers that awaken during the story, so she has a strong atraction towards Dark, Ghost, and Psychic Pokemon without having much of a reason. She is from Dewford Island, and her goal is to beat Brawly one day. Her first Pokemon was Sableye.

Sableye
Houndoom
Charizard (Shiny)
Espeon
Rhydon Gardevoir
Machoke
Murkrow  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:48 pm
-Tami is kind and sensitive, but is definatly competitive. She often goes to others for advice, yet she also gives great advice. Her first Pokemon was Eevee.

Eevee
Pinser
Volbeat
Dusklops
Magcargo
Tyrogue
Nidoking  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:50 pm
-Tara is Tami's twin sister. She is a sweet girl who shows great sportsmanship. She doesn't mind losing, but prefers winning. She dislikes being compared to her sister. Much to the girls' dismay, they tend to capture similar Pokemon without trying, for example, Tara went to Slateport, while Tami went to Mauville, and they both returned to the school with a Nidoran. Her first Pokemon was Eevee.

Eevee
Heracross
Illumise
Banette
Piloswine
Tyrogue
Nidoqueen  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:53 pm
-Laura is a coordinator. She is peppy and kind, but gets incredibly nervous before contests. She loves cute Pokemon and has a crush on Brawly (Thus, she is quite jealous of Jaklyn, who is good friends with him). Actually, she likes a lot of guys. Another typical teenage girl.... Her first Pokemon was Teddiursa.

Teddiursa
Skitty
Rattata
Vulpix
Aipom
Gloom
Gloom (Yes, she has two)
Raticate
Ninetails  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:54 pm
-Nate wants to be a Pokemon Professor. He idolizes Professor Birch, and trie to catch as many Pokemon as possible so he can study them. He is rather outspoken and gets in trouble for talking too much. His first Pokemon was Mudkip, but before the story started, he also had Wurmple, Seedot, Wingull, Taillow, Zigzagoon, Surskit, Shroomish, Slakoth, and Ralts.

Oddish
Relicanth
Marshtomp
Kirlia
Beautifly
Tropius
Linoone
Anorith
Vigoroth
Gulpin
Nuzleef
Gyrados
Corsola
Chimecho
Meditite
Pelipper
Swellow
Dodrio
Masquerain
Breloom  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:55 pm
-Thomas is a coordinator and Laura's friend and rival. He is pretty shy, and raises his Pokemon with a lot of care. He's kinda scared of Mel, she's too outgoing for him. His first Pokemon was Growlithe.

Arcanine
Gyrados
Lotad
Haunter  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:57 pm
-Todd is a few years older than the other trainers in this story. He is rebelious, but a great trainer. He refuses to be bossed around, but is a really great teacher. His first Pokemon was Poochyena.

Vaporeon
Jolteon
Girafarig
Mighytyena
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Weebinbell
Rapidash
Leafeon
Glacion
Dodrio
Shelgon
Weaville
Golbat
Graveler
Exploud

Wow, I had more charaters than I thought. This isn't even all of them, but I havn't finished thier teams yet...So, what do you all think? Any advice? Any tips to make these teams better? Help?  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:20 am
Just a couple of suggestions...

Jed: Exchange the Golduck for another psychic type...A Girafarig perhaps, it's immunity to ghost types could come in handy...

Michael: Needs a Charizard, seriously. ^^

Rae: Major weakness to water here. Might want to exchange one of the rock or ground pokemon for a grass type... Tangela perhaps?

Jaklyn: Drop the Machoke for a Misdreavus or Murkrow. Drop the Rhydon for a Gardevoir.

That's all I've got for now. ^^  
Teams

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces