Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Height of weirdness... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:43 am
First some background. I am currently in the process of aquiring pokemon I already have a full entry on in the pokedex, but are not in any of my boxes. Basically any pokemon I've had before and then evolved. This is mostly to help fill the gaps in my boxes while simultaneously giving me more numbers for the daily lottery.

Anyway, I'd put up a WC (wild caught) Lickitung for trade, asking for Surskit in trade. The surskit could be of any level. What did I get, you ask? I got a level 100 Surskit. A *trained* LVL 100 Surskit. A trained level 100 Surskit that have had pokerus and defeated the Hoenn Elite Four.

Which is very weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:39 pm
Very weird indeed....cloned? xp And IMO the sursuit I have is WAAAAY better then it mrgreen (check out my !! thread)  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:39 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Very weird indeed....cloned? xp And IMO the sursuit I have is WAAAAY better then it mrgreen (check out my !! thread)

Everything about it looks legit to me. It even has a Hoenn Champion Ribbon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:23 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Everything about it looks legit to me. It even has a Hoenn Champion Ribbon.

Well either the person didnt want it, or they cloned it. I don't think its possible to tell if its cloned xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:27 pm
It could be hacked. Or the person was a very dedicated player and raised ALOT of their Pokemon back on the Hoenn games. Remember that running through the Elite four is fast training. What type of ball is it caught in? It might just be that you came across a generous Person who wanted a Likitung.....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:18 pm
Negai Boshi
It could be hacked. Or the person was a very dedicated player and raised ALOT of their Pokemon back on the Hoenn games. Remember that running through the Elite four is fast training. What type of ball is it caught in? It might just be that you came across a generous Person who wanted a Likitung.....
I had wanted a Likitung...just to evolve it into Lickylicky. xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 am
Negai Boshi

It was caught in a nest ball, and it is named. Which together with the Hoenn Champion Ribbon makes me think that it is in fact Legit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:55 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

I can breed you one later.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:29 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Its alright, if you read a little closer I said "I had wanted a Likitung..." But a few weeks ago my swarm was Likitung...so now I have a LickyLicky xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:37 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Its alright, if you read a little closer I said "I had wanted a Likitung..." But a few weeks ago my swarm was Likitung...so now I have a LickyLicky xp

It's a surprisingly decent pokemon for a normal type. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:50 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Yes it is...I wish I had another Dubious Disk though...I didnt EV train my Porygon-Z and I wish I had. I love its moveset though. Nasty Plot, Tri-Beam, Psybeam(is there a better psychic move it can learn?) and Discharge  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:04 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Negai Boshi

Yes it is...I wish I had another Dubious Disk though...I didnt EV train my Porygon-Z and I wish I had. I love its moveset though. Nasty Plot, Tri-Beam, Psybeam(is there a better psychic move it can learn?) and Discharge

Happiness berries are your friend. They has two effects. They increase the pokemons happiness, and they remove 10 EV points. ^^

I am making my PorygonZ into a bolt beamer. It will know Tri-attack, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and either Signal Beam or Psybeam. It will be awesome. It is the non-legendary pokemon with the highest special attack. And it has a decent speed as well. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:03 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Happiness berries are your friend. They has two effects. They increase the pokemons happiness, and they remove 10 EV points. ^^

I am making my PorygonZ into a bolt beamer. It will know Tri-attack, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and either Signal Beam or Psybeam. It will be awesome. It is the non-legendary pokemon with the highest special attack. And it has a decent speed as well. ^^

I know, but I want a Modest with with max IV's in Sp. Atk and Speed (or close to max) And I am happy with its moveset. And yours looks pretty awesome! Although I don't have a dubious disk to make another one. And last night me and my friend did the battle tower and I had Porygon-Z and Lucario, he had an Electivire and Gengar. Porgon-Z+Discharge on the Electivire was evil!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:26 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

I know, but I want a Modest with with max IV's in Sp. Atk and Speed (or close to max) And I am happy with its moveset. And yours looks pretty awesome! Although I don't have a dubious disk to make another one. And last night me and my friend did the battle tower and I had Porygon-Z and Lucario, he had an Electivire and Gengar. Porgon-Z+Discharge on the Electivire was evil!

I like how they changed the moves that hit all opponents to hit your allies as well like Earthquake did before. It makes more sense (and it allows for such evil moves like the one you mentioned above). Is there a fire move that hits all other pokemon? Because if there is, use it while your partner has Flash Fire. biggrin  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:38 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

I like how they changed the moves that hit all opponents to hit your allies as well like Earthquake did before. It makes more sense (and it allows for such evil moves like the one you mentioned above). Is there a fire move that hits all other pokemon? Because if there is, use it while your partner has Flash Fire. biggrin
Eruption?...I think im not sure if that hits all pokemon or not, but that would be nice.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff