Reply Life Issues & Fashion
What's your pain? Where does your pleasure lie? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HereticAlice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:53 pm
I'm curious, what is the darkest, most twisted, sadistic little pleasure you keep? What is the pain you feel? How screwed up is your mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:24 pm
I'm not really that twisted... but I like biting and bondage. Sometimes I think hot candle wax would be interesting, but I'm not sure how the bf feels about it and I haven't asked him.  

LazyDruid

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200

megalomaniac-freak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:19 pm
wasn't there already a bdsm thread?

Anyhoo, chains are good, but I prefer the soft cuffs, metal is cold, damnit

Blindfold are fun, the two together is interesting, so long as you're not tickled, that's no fair xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:37 pm
This is not quite a bdsm thread. I just am curious as to how twisted you are. This is not necessarily about sexual sadism, this is about what you just so happen to like that would bring chills to the so called 'normal people'.
I myself love stitches. Stitches are beautiful, and I find the ultimate stitching is the eternal grin. It is so beautiful, to see the scar carved into a face, from ear to ear bisecting the mouth. Of course, there must be stitches in it for it to be complete. Perhaps there is some little thing that you like, that is more sadistic? I heard that pins and needles are a common one.  

HereticAlice

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:51 pm
I think scars -from anything- are beautiful. That sounds so weird, but I just think that they tell so much about a person without them even saying anything. I think they're awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:36 pm
I used to think my mind was pretty screwed-up.
Then I went on 7chan.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:04 am
Maybe my 'dark, sadistic little pleasure' could be that when I feel depressed I give in to it completely and immerse myself in it. Extremes, of any kind, are good. Even if you feel like s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:03 am
I dont really know if its twisted but I like seeing dead things or seeing people suffer or when they have a bad day i feel like making their day worse  

Sautana

-[Psychotic.Ninja]-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:06 pm
blindfolds, biting, handcuffs, guys in fishnets and trench coats. AKA: my boyfriend. <3

XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:00 pm
I'm a huge fan of bondage. Cuffed, blindfolded, the whole bit.
I love being bitten until blood is drawn, I love it when someone scratches my back so I can feel the blood run down my skin.
Candle wax is a personal favorite of mine as well.
Pretty much anything that causes a typical person to writhe in pain, I love it.

I like having these things done to me, but I enjoy doing them as well.  

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:05 pm
i find whenever im feeling low or upset or heartbroken, i tend to get a peircing or a tattoo, something about needles going in and out of me all the time seems to calm me down. and as for sexual stuff, blindfolds, handcuffs and hot wax are really nice. also i like turning boys backs into my personal scratching post OH and licking the inside of someones ear and your ear....try it its nice also small bites are always fun...esspecially if you're already mad at them! HAHAHA its fun XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:27 pm
Hmmmm... What i really like is pure abuse, in anyway. Verbal, physical, mental, all of it. And, if i can't get the pain from humans, i self inflict it. And sexual? Bites... I love giving and recieving bites...  

Toasterladd

necromancy14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:23 am
If I have a bad day, I feed into the negativeness and keep going down. I know it's sadistic, but I feel right doing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:39 pm
I love to think of ways to hurt people physically when I'm happy or angry and then tell it to people, mainly my friends, and see there faces twitch and turn in shock or in disgust. It makes me feel all happy inside. Or making someone sad or ruining there day also makes me happy.  

NekoYasha09er

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:10 am
*note to self: keep the bf away from this thread*

you really dont want to know somethings...
i bite though. my boyfriend loves it. idk. he just wants me to bite his neck. he's attracted to vampire-esque girls xd  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff