Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
MTV Europe Music Awards (and Latin America Music Awards)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The EMA's are in Munich.
  Which is in Germany, by the way.
  Snoop Dogg is going to host them this year! =P
  Haha.
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:23 am
Click here to vote!

P!ATD is nominated for Best Inter Act. Go vote for them! Check out the other categories too, a lot of good bands have been nominated 3nodding

Edit: They're also nominated for "Mejor Artista Rock International" (=Best International Rock Band) at the MTV Latin America Music Awards! Vote here. You have to vote in all the categories before their category to be able to vote for them... but oh well, it's worth it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:32 pm
SUWEEET, I'm so voting for them.
cool  

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:32 am
Good 3nodding xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:45 pm
K sooo, I voted for P!ATD (and TH, hihi) in the Munich MTV site thingo, but I seem to have some navigation problems with the spanish site...
confused  

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:06 pm
Bilvy
K sooo, I voted for P!ATD (and TH, hihi) in the Munich MTV site thingo, but I seem to have some navigation problems with the spanish site...
confused
You click the link, and then just have to keep voting (even though if you're like me, you haven't heard of any of those people and have no clue what category you're voting for xp ) until you get to Mejor Artista Rock International and then you'll see a picture of Panic! and you vote for them 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:20 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Bilvy
confused
You click the link, and then just have to keep voting (even though if you're like me, you haven't heard of any of those people and have no clue what category you're voting for xp ) until you get to Mejor Artista Rock International and then you'll see a picture of Panic! and you vote for them 3nodding

Ahh nevermind it's still not working.
emo
when I click on Mejor Artista Rock International nothing happens :  

Bilvy

X0Euphoria0X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:17 pm
and the votes have been submitted^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:44 am
Bilvy
Polyphonic Twilight
Bilvy
confused

Ahh nevermind it's still not working.
emo
when I click on Mejor Artista Rock International nothing happens :
Yeah, I know. You can't pick the category. You just have to vote in all of them until you get to the category you want...  

Polyphonic Twilight

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff