:stare: Kitteh's being ranty. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitteh Ninj4

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:22 pm
So. Wow. Two weeks ago, my best friend (who I've got a crush on), goes out to some bars. Naturally, before she left, I told her not to just go picking up some random guy; she didn't need that kind of relationship. So what's she do? Ignore me totally. Gets drunk, sleeps with some guy. Starts dating him. Keeps ******** the guy, without protection, because she thinks she can't get pregnant (Because her old boyfriend never could). So what happens? She's pregnant. With the baby of a guy she's been dating for two weeks. If that long. stare The entire thing just makes me want to swat her upside the head and yell at her about what the ******** she was thinking. With that whole "I warned you" aftertaste. stare But, I'm not gonna do that. *Sigh* Discuss.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:24 pm
eek  

AndeeRae

Aoi Utsuki

Unbeatable Survivor

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:25 pm
My poor baby gonk *holds you close to me* crying heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:27 pm
It's so ******** stupid; she knows better than that s**t. This whole thing has me completely out-of-my-mind pissed. And it's making my ulcer act up. scream stressed  

Kitteh Ninj4

Dangerous Lunatic

Aoi Utsuki

Unbeatable Survivor

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:38 pm
Kitteh Ninj4
It's so ******** stupid; she knows better than that s**t. This whole thing has me completely out-of-my-mind pissed. And it's making my ulcer act up. scream stressed

*rubs your tummy* Well honey... all I can say is... the best you can do now is... hope she isn't pregnant and if she is... be her emotional support... she probably sees the err of her ways...just give her time.... maybe she isn't.. don't get upset about it for too much longer.. you did all you could.. and well...you cannot fault yourself. She was not responsible... just be a good friend to her and still love her. sad heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:44 pm
Aoi Utsuki
Kitteh Ninj4

*rubs your tummy* Well honey... all I can say is... the best you can do now is... hope she isn't pregnant and if she is... be her emotional support... she probably sees the err of her ways...just give her time.... maybe she isn't.. don't get upset about it for too much longer.. you did all you could.. and well...you cannot fault yourself. She was not responsible... just be a good friend to her and still love her. sad heart
sweatdrop I don't see how you can say she's not responsible when she went ahead and had unprotected sex with a guy she met in a bar. She may not be totally resposible but she is certainly in part. sweatdrop *Hugs* It's just so ******** retarded to me.  

Kitteh Ninj4

Dangerous Lunatic

Aoi Utsuki

Unbeatable Survivor

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:47 pm
Kitteh Ninj4
Aoi Utsuki
Kitteh Ninj4

sweatdrop I don't see how you can say she's not responsible when she went ahead and had unprotected sex with a guy she met in a bar. She may not be totally resposible but she is certainly in part. sweatdrop *Hugs* It's just so ******** retarded to me.

That was not a responsible decison to go out and have sex with some guy who she probably doesn't know anything about. That decision was an irrationalone.*kisses cheek* Like I said hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:50 pm
Aoi Utsuki
Kitteh Ninj4
Aoi Utsuki
Kitteh Ninj4

That was not a responsible decison to go out and have sex with some guy who she probably doesn't know anything about. That decision was an irrationalone.*kisses cheek* Like I said hope for the best.
3nodding I want frosting. I'm gonna go bake a cake so I can frost it and eat the other half of the frosting.  

Kitteh Ninj4

Dangerous Lunatic

Aoi Utsuki

Unbeatable Survivor

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:55 pm
Kitteh Ninj4
Aoi Utsuki
Kitteh Ninj4
Aoi Utsuki
Kitteh Ninj4

3nodding I want frosting. I'm gonna go bake a cake so I can frost it and eat the other half of the frosting.

I vant shome! gonk heart xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:57 pm
Kitteh Ninj4
Aoi Utsuki
Kitteh Ninj4

We can't control another human beings actions. If she gets pregnant or catches AIDs having unprotected sex with anyone it still would be her own damned fault. She's old enough to know the dangers. Hell the guy she let pick her up drunk could have been a murderer and she could have been dead right now. Alot of people base their lives on the pursuit of fun and happy times no matter what comes. If sex is more important to her then anything else then she is willing to accept the outcome even death. I'm sorry that she doesn't love you like you do her. sweatdrop *hugs*  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aoi Utsuki

Unbeatable Survivor

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:09 pm
It'z all very saddening... sad You thought this kind of thing you'd only hear about on tv talk shows. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:42 pm
It was noble of you to step in where you did, but everyone has their boundaries. Either overstep them and do as you desire, or respect your space and stay away.

tigerdemon

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:13 am
tigerdemon
It was noble of you to step in where you did, but everyone has their boundaries. Either overstep them and do as you desire, or respect your space and stay away.
You're right Tiger. In this life, you might not agree with what your friends do but there is only so much you can do to stop them. Even if you were there at the moments when they were about to do them. If you step in too much you won't have them as friends anymore. And they will learn to despise you more then value your wisdom and warnings. I mean sometimes the more you warn someone about something, the more they want to do it. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:49 am
eek Wow. That's just wrong... sweatdrop  

Guardian of Fire 666

Azure Alex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:55 am
*agrees w/ GoF* sweatdrop  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers