Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I found this sad but at the same time funny xD Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sad?
  Yes. D :
  Not Really.
  Funny Actually xD
  I agree w/ you sad and funny.
View Results

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:16 am
i havent been posting ina long time :/ sorry x P

Fact: Gay men are more likely than straight men to have a counterclockwise hair whorl on the back of their heads.
User Image

User Image

i think i found this in a community in livejournal i forgot where xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:05 am
are you trying to say that brendon's gay?

rofl

upsidexdown

Bilvy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:43 pm
upsidexdown
are you trying to say that brendon's gay?

rofl

ya, I think she is.
lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:52 pm
have u realized dat most of da fine guys r either gay, taken, or both xp dat sux  

bigsisate

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 pm
*coughbullshitcough*

What's even funnier, at some point last year, everyone was talking about how Joepie (which is a magazine here) said that Brendon and Ryan were engaged. It was all over the internet here, everyone was quoting the magazine and saying they typed it over word for word.. but it was so ridiculous and obvious that it wasn't true. But people really believed it xp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:42 am
Polyphonic Twilight
*coughbullshitcough*

What's even funnier, at some point last year, everyone was talking about how Joepie (which is a magazine here) said that Brendon and Ryan were engaged. It was all over the internet here, everyone was quoting the magazine and saying they typed it over word for word.. but it was so ridiculous and obvious that it wasn't true. But people really believed it xp
|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

Are you freaking serious? xd My nard, that is hilarious!

That will be all.

tattoo fish

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:21 am
There's a part in the magazine where fans can write/email them and ask for info about a certain person/band/etc., and this supposedly exactly quoted from that part of the magazine:

Quote:
"Beste joepie, mijn vriendin en ik vinde de zanger van panic in the disco keihot, zouden we aub zijn paspoortje en fanmail adres mogen hebben?"

Naam:Brendon boyd urie
geboortedatum:12april1987
geboorteplaats: las vegas usa
zanger van: Panic! at the disco
Talent:gitaar, piano...enz
Gastrol:in de clip; a little less sixteen candles en a little more touch me van de fallout boys
verlooft met: panic! at the discobandlid, Ryan ross, met wie hij volgend jaar gaat trouwen

Which translates to:

Quote:
"Dear Joepie, my friend and I think the singer of Panic! At The Disco is really hot, could we please get his details and a fanmail address?"

Name: Brendon Boyd Urie
Birthday :12april1987
Birth place: las vegas usa
singer of: Panic! at the disco
Talent: guitar, piano...etc.
Guest star :in the the video clip; a little less sixteen candles and a little more touch me by the fallout boys
engaged to: panic! at the disco bandmember, Ryan ross, who he'll marry next year.

It's obviously not true though because well 1) we know they're not gay and not engaged, 2) Joepie would never name two of the instruments he plays and then write "etc.", they would obviously list them all, 3) Joepie would never call Fall out Boy "the fallout boys" and 4) in Dutch the word "engaged" is "verloofd", spelled with a "d" at the end, not a "t".
So either the person who typed it over from the magazine made a ton of mistakes, or they just made it up completely. But it's a reliable magazine, I don't think they'd ever publish something that ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:32 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
There's a part in the magazine where fans can write/email them and ask for info about a certain person/band/etc., and this supposedly exactly quoted from that part of the magazine:

Quote:
"Beste joepie, mijn vriendin en ik vinde de zanger van panic in the disco keihot, zouden we aub zijn paspoortje en fanmail adres mogen hebben?"

Naam:Brendon boyd urie
geboortedatum:12april1987
geboorteplaats: las vegas usa
zanger van: Panic! at the disco
Talent:gitaar, piano...enz
Gastrol:in de clip; a little less sixteen candles en a little more touch me van de fallout boys
verlooft met: panic! at the discobandlid, Ryan ross, met wie hij volgend jaar gaat trouwen

Which translates to:

Quote:
"Dear Joepie, my friend and I think the singer of Panic! At The Disco is really hot, could we please get his details and a fanmail address?"

Name: Brendon Boyd Urie
Birthday :12april1987
Birth place: las vegas usa
singer of: Panic! at the disco
Talent: guitar, piano...etc.
Guest star :in the the video clip; a little less sixteen candles and a little more touch me by the fallout boys
engaged to: panic! at the disco bandmember, Ryan ross, who he'll marry next year.

It's obviously not true though because well 1) we know they're not gay and not engaged, 2) Joepie would never name two of the instruments he plays and then write "etc.", they would obviously list them all, 3) Joepie would never call Fall out Boy "the fallout boys" and 4) in Dutch the word "engaged" is "verloofd", spelled with a "d" at the end, not a "t".
So either the person who typed it over from the magazine made a ton of mistakes, or they just made it up completely. But it's a reliable magazine, I don't think they'd ever publish something that ridiculous.

pshawww. thats bull.
if they were engaged,
my tears would fill
the ocean.

upsidexdown

Bilvy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:59 pm
LOL, Poly that's hilarious.
rofl
The really funny part was that they actually misspelled a word in the magazine, lol.
Eh, you're so lucky you can read, write and speak dutch though. I love european languages.
emo  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:47 am
Bilvy
LOL, Poly that's hilarious.
rofl
The really funny part was that they actually misspelled a word in the magazine, lol.
Eh, you're so lucky you can read, write and speak dutch though. I love european languages.
emo
Yeah, but I don't think the magazine actually ever published that. I think whoever was saying that on the internet just completely made it up...

I like languages too. Sometimes. I have to take like a million different ones in school which is annoying because it's a lot of work and can be confusing... but I like being able to speak them xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:52 am
LOL!

That Makes Me Laugh,

Especially the Brendon And Ryan Engagment thing xDDD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:21 pm
o.o

Ryan has a girlfriend, remember? xP  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:30 am
~[girlygirl]~
o.o

Yeah, but at the time of this rumor, he didn't. Or if they were already dating, it wasn't as publicly known as now...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:33 am
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
o.o

Yeah, but at the time of this rumor, he didn't. Or if they were already dating, it wasn't as publicly known as now...
Oh, I see.

xP  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:14 am
wow that was the wierdest thing I have heard all day and I'm a freak blaugh  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild