Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Serious Discussion
Brothers and Sisters? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunny's brother should jump off a cliff.
  <3
View Results

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:28 pm
<3

Urgh.
I have a brother that is two years younger than I am,
& He is the most lame person you will ever meet.

I've thought about it, and I seriously do not love him at all.
I don't even love him just because he's family.
There just isn't anything to love. sweatdrop

He has the most annoying laugh.
He has the ugliest taste.
He's pretty much the definition of stupid.
He's anti-social, so he never wants to leave the house.
But he gets everything he wants. D:

This isn't just an angry rant, because I've thought about this when I wasn't angry at him,
and he's just annoying beyond words.

Edit: & I guess I don't hate him, but I don't like him at all. So he's kind of just.. there. xD

Do you EFEers have any siblings? o:
&& How do you feel about them?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:01 pm
I'm an only child. Everyone's like "Damn, I wish I was an only child.", but, it's not as grand as you think. Kinda boring as hell. >_>

And sunny, what the do you have against anti-social people?! *reads mah siggy* T-T

Shryle
Crew

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:04 pm
<3

Nothingg.
Sometimes I feel anti-social myself,
but my brother is, like, at the point where if he has to interact with another, he won't do it.

Like ordering food, for example. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:11 pm
O_O I used to be like that a few years ago, but not anymore. Though, my siggy states it perfectly: I may not be anti-social as I was, but that doesn't mean I like to be with people. Really, the people are sometimes intolerable because of their stupidity. Damn you Oklahoma. Damn you. XD  

Shryle
Crew

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:56 pm
-Edits sunny's post to make it exactly what I think about my sister-
The firstborns are always the ones with the most sense... The last borns (is that a real phrase?) have the least...

Urgh.
I have a sister that is two years younger than I am,
& She is the most lame person you will ever meet.

I've thought about it, and I seriously do not love her at all.I don't even love her just because he's family.
There just isn't anything to love. sweatdrop

She has the most annoying laugh.
She plays a game for 3-year-olds all day.
She is pretty much the definition of stupid.
She is also going Emo!
But she gets everything she wants.

This isn't just an angry rant, because I've thought about this when I wasn't angry at her,
and she is just annoying beyond words.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:57 pm
I have 3 sisters.
The sister after me is like the trainwreck. She's got too many issues about I don't know why. She gets everything and more and she talks back. I don't think she deserves it.

My other two sisters are cool. They're too young to be drama queens but the 2nd one after me is a tad bit too lazy and the last one is a scardy cat but she's 5. lol.

PixieofDestruction

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:06 am
i'm a middle child, i have a younger brother and an older sister. people say the middle child gets ignored the most, and that's sort of true. but i get enough attention.
deep down, i'm pretty sure i love them. i think.

lets see... my sister is just kind of there. i don't mind, though most of the time i kind of dislike her. she acts all superior to me, and she hardly knows anything about me. she doesn't get as good grades as me, even though she's in public school and i'm in a private school.

my brother's funny. i don't mind him at all, he's fun. we make fun of each other all the time, but i think we get along pretty well.

uh... basically, my parents expect me to be the smartest out of all my siblings (the only one who gets A's, not to mention that i'm in private school), so that's a bit of pressure.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:06 am
I' am just about everything, but the youngest xp
I' am the middle child on my mother's side, the oldest on my father's side and the only child between my mother and father.

I have four brothers and sisters; two are younger than me and two are older than me. Plus I have two cousins who live with me which I consider my siblings.

My second to younger brother is almost like yours, but instead he is really social. Social to the point where you wish he'd shut up, also because I' am a girl he feels he has to be stronger than me so he constantly trys to start fights with me and its like hell. I do my best not to hit him since I have to be the older and more mature sister. xp We're 2 years apart in age as well.

Mac McGee

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kilkutie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:44 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:06 am
Shryle
...people are sometimes intolerable because of their stupidity.

<3

That would be pretty good description of my brother. [:

I was going to just bold the phrase, but I realized your text is already bolded. xDD

sunnyxdaze
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:47 am
Yeah, my font kicks a**. cool I'm starting to appreciate being an only child. >_<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:56 pm
<3

Hehe.

Most of the time, I'm just like, "Ew, get away" to my brother..
But when we get along, it's pretty fun. [:

Doesn't mean I love him, though. xD

sunnyxdaze
Crew

Nerienda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:14 pm
Hmmm. I'm an only child, so I can't relate directly. But I've heard enough good and bad from my friends in regards to their siblings that I don't think you're alone in your feelings. Being "there" seems about right, rather than any intense feelings towards them...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:22 pm
uwah... going into depression because of birthdays. emo

last year:
my sister got a PSP.
my brother got a DS Lite.
i got... books.

this year:
my sister got a laptop.
my brother got a Wii.
and i got... books.
WTF???!!!
scream gonk