Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Krishnath... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:42 pm
Ok, anyone can answer this but I asked Krishnath because he seems to know more about it. I have level 100 Linoone, what items can I get with its pick up ability? I asked you because I saw in the breeding forum that you may know something about it but didn't feel like going off topic xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:09 pm
*shrugs* I always thought pick up was random... the most valuable things you can get from it was a nugget and rare candy.... I've never heard about getting better items as a pokemon with the ability leveled up...  

kemenlith

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:43 pm
at lv 100, it is common to pick up a revive, uncommon to get a rare candy, dusk stone, shiny stone, dawn stone, full restore, and max revive, very uncommon to get elixer, rare to get max elixer, and very rare to get leftovers and TM 26 (earthquake)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:46 pm
kemenlith
*shrugs* I always thought pick up was random... the most valuable things you can get from it was a nugget and rare candy.... I've never heard about getting better items as a pokemon with the ability leveled up...

Actually, it depends intirely on the level. Items that are rare at a low level become more common at a higher level. Really rare items are only found at really high levels. Nuggets are actually only found at lv 20 and under, and its very rare. Rare candys can be found at any level past 20, pretty much replacing nuggets.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:32 am
Negai Boshi
at lv 100, it is common to pick up a revive, uncommon to get a rare candy, dusk stone, shiny stone, dawn stone, full restore, and max revive, very uncommon to get elixer, rare to get max elixer, and very rare to get leftovers and TM 26 (earthquake)

Exactly. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:21 am
why i never knew that XD  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:38 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Exactly. ^^
Thank you Negai ^^ and Krishnah...Do you always change your avi? xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:32 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Exactly. ^^

Whenever there is a new MC out, I change my Avi, I also do it when I get bored of the old one, keeps things fresh. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:15 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Exactly. ^^

Whenever there is a new MC out, I change my Avi, I also do it when I get bored of the old one, keeps things fresh. ^^

Im to lazy xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:43 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Exactly. ^^

Im to lazy xp

I just usually like my avatar. And I'm too poor to afford all the new MCs.....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Exactly. ^^

Im to lazy xp

Jigsaw is a good way to earn gold. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:18 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Im to lazy xp

I have 60k....but I dont want to spend my money right now... sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Im to lazy xp

Saving up for a Katana? ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:06 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Im to lazy xp

Have three on my mule account ^^ Saving up for another kiki...my brother gave up on gaia a while ago and gave me 2 kiki's...then he got on my account (my password use to be my name... sweatdrop ) and he stole one of them when he decided to start back up on gaia. Then I let my girlfriend use mine for a little bit and someone hacked her account. She said she would buy me one....but since she saved up the 200+k I didnt feel right taking it from her xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:21 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Im to lazy xp

Have three on my mule account ^^ Saving up for another kiki...my brother gave up on gaia a while ago and gave me 2 kiki's...then he got on my account (my password use to be my name... sweatdrop ) and he stole one of them when he decided to start back up on gaia. Then I let my girlfriend use mine for a little bit and someone hacked her account. She said she would buy me one....but since she saved up the 200+k I didnt feel right taking it from her xp

Ah, you are of course aware that you do not need three Katana's and can sell one for 115k easy, right? ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff