Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
VMA stuff: Videos and photos. [edited 17/9] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anything
  with Gabe in it, is awesome.
  Anything with Ryan in it, is awesome.
  So something with both of them is like heaven! =D
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:09 pm
Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship interview Ryan Ross on the red carpet at the MTV VMAs.

If anyone else finds videos from the VMAs, please let me know! (Ones involving FOB, Panic!, GCH, Cobra, TAI, etc.) I'm dying to see them. And stupid MTV.com doesn't let people outside of the US watch the ones on their site...

Plus, Panic! At The VMAs.
Panic! At The VMAs Pre-Show
A video (that works, even for me surprised )
Performing Nine In The Afternoon in the FOE suite.
This Aint A Scene, It's An Arms Race ft. Brendon!

[NEW] Picture of Ryan & Keltie at the VMA After Party hosted by The Kingdom’s Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Garner!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's the guy who said Panic! inspired his outfit xp

Oh and listen to this:
"Meanwhile, as Fall Out began a cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It," Dirty, the band's omnipresent sidekick, grabbed a rather shocked-looking Brendon Urie and swung the Panic! at the Disco frontman around like a rag doll, all while members of Gym Class Heroes and Cobra Starship looked on bemusedly. (Panic later had an even more unexpected moment: They took the stage to perform, only to have their set stopped after one song by a pair of exotic dancers who were dressed as police officers, frisked the guys and whisked them offstage."
Haha! xd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:06 pm
i started screaming out of my mind
when i saw brendon singing. i couldn't
even hear or remember what he was
singing.
xD

upsidexdown

MissTetra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:27 pm
I love how at the end of the video of Panic! at the VMA's that Ryan's all *touches Ne-yo's arm for a second*

LOL I don't know why I found that funny.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:39 am
MissTetra
I love how at the end of the video of Panic! at the VMA's that Ryan's all *touches Ne-yo's arm for a second*

LOL I don't know why I found that funny.
I noticed that too! xp

And this I also found pretty amusing:

Since when are Nate, William, Alex and some random guy in Panic!? lol

Anyone know who the random guy is, by the way? (On the left)

Polyphonic Twilight

Bilvy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:37 pm
Are those pics from this year's VMAs?
eek
Wow, it's amazing how much they've matured, and how much I've missed.
They look totally different if you compare a picture of them from last year's VMAs to one this year. I kind of miss their old outfits though, they were awesome.
emo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:28 pm
Bilvy
eek
They look totally different if you compare a picture of them from last year's VMAs to one this year. I kind of miss their old outfits though, they were awesome.
emo
Yup, they're from this year's VMAs 3nodding

I can't believe it's been a year already xp
And like, if you compare their VMA performance from last year to their recent shows, they sound so much better now.

I do kind of miss their old style too. But it's interesting to see them change...

Polyphonic Twilight

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:54 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

"Meanwhile, as Fall Out began a cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It," Dirty, the band's omnipresent sidekick, grabbed a rather shocked-looking Brendon Urie and swung the Panic! at the Disco frontman around like a rag doll, all while members of Gym Class Heroes and Cobra Starship looked on bemusedly. (Panic later had an even more unexpected moment: They took the stage to perform, only to have their set stopped after one song by a pair of exotic dancers who were dressed as police officers, frisked the guys and whisked them offstage."
Haha! xd
Very funny! But could someone please give me a link to Brendon getting swung around onstage like a rag doll? LOL.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:28 am
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
Polyphonic Twilight

Haha! xd
Very funny! But could someone please give me a link to Brendon getting swung around onstage like a rag doll? LOL.

I want to see that too!

Polyphonic Twilight

bigsisate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:12 am
Brendon Urie is hella sexy xd xd xd heart heart heart :makes kissy face: xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:32 am
Bilvy
eek
emo

|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

I had a dream last night that they went back (can we say rose vest blaugh ) but they wore blue jeans with the outfits. Then EVERYONE started dressing that way, and then I went to the mall and when I walked past it, Bob Bryar form MCR was an Abercrombie model. xd

That will be all.

tattoo fish

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:23 am
tattoo fish
Bilvy
eek
emo

|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

I had a dream last night that they went back (can we say rose vest blaugh ) but they wore blue jeans with the outfits. Then EVERYONE started dressing that way, and then I went to the mall and when I walked past it, Bob Bryar form MCR was an Abercrombie model. xd

That will be all.
Oh my god xd
I can so picture that rofl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Bilvy
eek
emo

And like, if you compare their VMA performance from last year to their recent shows, they sound so much better now.

I do kind of miss their old style too. But it's interesting to see them change...

Lol, yeah, it's awesome seeing a band evolve...
and I also thought that Ryan's voice imrpoved by MILES.

@tattoo fish (lol nice username XD) : Haha, that was... a pretty messed up dream. But you can say that Panic! inspires everyone, eh. I saw this interview of them earlier on youtube today where the interviewer said that Panic! was his source of inspiration... he wore like, a velvet scarf with boots. Oh and has anyone seen Britney Spear's performance in the VMAs? That was just... hilarious.
lol  

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:45 am
Bilvy
Polyphonic Twilight
Bilvy
eek
emo

Lol, yeah, it's awesome seeing a band evolve...
and I also thought that Ryan's voice imrpoved by MILES.

@tattoo fish (lol nice username XD) : Haha, that was... a pretty messed up dream. But you can say that Panic! inspires everyone, eh. I saw this interview of them earlier on youtube today where the interviewer said that Panic! was his source of inspiration... he wore like, a velvet scarf with boots. Oh and has anyone seen Britney Spear's performance in the VMAs? That was just... hilarious.
lol
Yeah, the Panic! At The Pre-Show video I posted is the one where the interviewer says that 3nodding P!ATD is his inspiration for clothes xp Haha.

I feel bad for Britney sad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:24 pm
the person on the pre show forgot SPENCER's BDAY!!!! i was soo mad.. mad  

tanyjames

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:25 pm
I watched the VMA's and when Panic! came onto the red carpet I screamed a little and was doing a happy dance in my bedroom.
Then I ran into the living room really fast and told my mom they had been on and what each of them was wearing.
I ran back to my room only to sit and watch boring stuff then Fall Out Boy sang and I was happy.
When Brendon was singing "This Ain't A Scene..." I started freaking out.
Then at about 9:27pm or so (3 minutes from my bedtime... sweatdrop ) Rihanna (sp?) came out and I was all "Why is she in FOB's room?!"
I saw her walking and BAM! she is by Ryan with Keltie and Spencer.
(And I think Jon was with them not facing the camera and I'm pretty sure she touched his arm.)
I was so excited... then I told my mom to come see and she said "That kid (referring to Spencer)'s eyes lit up when the singer walked out."
I seemed to find that funny and laughed at her.
My mother still seems to think Spencer "has a thing for" Rihanna or something. sweatdrop

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff