Submit

Do you care about the Rps?
  Yes.
  No.
  *Is playing pokemon and not paying any attention whatsoever*
View Results

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:14 pm
Okay, its been what? Weeks? Days? A month or two? The point is the rps are moving nowhere, so if no one except me, really cares or wants to rp, why do you even have a section for roleplaying?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:49 pm
....we have a section for role playing?  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:17 pm
*smacks head* Yeah, in the sub sections... Pokemon Kingdom (An Rp Forum)....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:21 pm
Well I have never really role played before xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:23 pm
blue_man_of_destruction

Actually, if you have ever played any of the main pokemon games (from R/B/Y to D/P) you have Roleplayed as they are at their core a CRPG (Computer Role Playing Game), the same holds true if you have played Final Fantasy or any number of games made by Square Enix. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:37 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Actually, if you have ever played any of the main pokemon games (from R/B/Y to D/P) you have Roleplayed as they are at their core a CRPG (Computer Role Playing Game), the same holds true if you have played Final Fantasy or any number of games made by Square Enix. ^^

Hell all I play are RPG's but I mean the role plays that alot of people do on here. sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:51 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Hell all I play are RPG's but I mean the role plays that alot of people do on here. sweatdrop

I have played a few (On another board that sadly does no longer exists), unfortunatly, in each instance the DM decided to bail for various reasons. One was banned from the board because she pissed of the admins, and the two others had to deal with real life issues. They where fun though. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:53 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have played a few (On another board that sadly does no longer exists), unfortunatly, in each instance the DM decided to bail for various reasons. One was banned from the board because she pissed of the admins, and the two others had to deal with real life issues. They where fun though. ^^

I was thinking about doing a pokemon RP xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:16 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Then do so, there is a subforum dedicated to it. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:22 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Its inactive, and I have never done it before xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:45 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Its inactive, and I have never done it before xp

So? It is not really that hard, its sort of like a form of interactive storytelling. The DM is the storyteller, and the players are the participants. The DM sets the background and tone, and the players actions help shape the story. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:22 pm
Now that I think about it... how many people are actually still posting here?  

kemenlith

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:25 pm
I think the problem with the roleplays is that they're difficult to understand. If someone just started a roleplay like, "Ash and Pikachu walked through the forest" etc. (don't use that though, it's very lame) then I think it'd be easier to join and get into, rather then signing up and whatnot. Just my thoughts...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:36 pm
xd I play D&D with my friends, plus I've been in a few RP guilds, so I have some experience. It's alot more fun when you create your own character.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:00 pm
*sighs* Well, something'll happen I guess...  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff