Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//abandoned memories// join now!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

***** =
  own
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:56 am
User Image

Hello! This is a .hack roleplay, set in R:2, to be more exact, it's held before my roleplay, version 3.0, when R:2 was recently released.

/Story:
Last updated 9-9-07
The setting is in R:2, no original characters exist. Tri-Edge has no information known about him. AIDA is wandering The World, harming players, taking their memories in the process, some players fall into a coma after this happens and wake up without any remembrance of anything. Players that survive lose important fragments of their memories of "The World." These memories are said to be kept in the church in Delta, Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground, they are also said that they are kept in small orbs of different colors. Some players get they're memories back, only knowing they lost their memory of something, because a small girl's voice tells them, others get other player's memories, unable to return them. AIDA strikes again making people lose more of their memories. No one knows what AIDA is, except a few epitaph users. They just describe it as a virus or an enemy. AIDA is unknown of why it strikes players and steals only their memories.

Later, a few players are struck by AIDA, while each in a corresponding area, leading to a special area where you are to obtain their avatar. The three survive the attack and run into each other, this incident being led by a character unknown currently. They are led to an area, without an area word, only accessible by that godly player. Where they appear, and they get they're special power called an "Avatar." Creatures that they can transform into only by learning to summon it. This form can defeat AIDA and get their memories back.

Will you get your memory back..? Or is it hopeless?
"Give up, you're a mere player, being held back because of your lack of power."
-- Mysterious Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:02 am
Rules...

I stole these from my previous roleplay, 3.0

· I am god. I can have goddish characters, because I effing own the roleplay. If you want to be goddish ask me, or make your own roleplay.
· No godmodding [Taking actions of another character that isn't yours. If you want to PK someone, PM me first.]
· No Mary Sues/Gary Stues [Having special powers, and being perfect, clumbsy...Your character can be insanely pretty, because it's an online game, it's not actually them, keep that in mind.]
· No flaming inside the thread about something
· No cybering
· No spamming
· No ridiculously strong characters [Level 150, really strong...you can be level 100 [no higher], and level up as you roleplay.]
· No weird relationships with any original characters [Atoli's/Kite's sister, Balmung's girlfriend, ect. There are NO original characters here...]
· To show me that you read the rules for this roleplay, for the question that asks you "Is it raining?" Give me the answer "Absolutely Positively!"
· No using asterisk (*), actually type out what your character does.
· No excessive overuse of actions, or emoticons.
· When flashmailing/e-mailing a character, use a quote.
· NO EDITING THE CHARACTER FORM (no bolding, no underlining, no NOTHING)
· I'll be as mean/nice as I effing want
· No posting in the thread unless you have a character, PM me otherwise.
· R:2 only. So no wavemasters or heavy axeman, whatever.
· PM me the character profile, no posting.
· No main characters (Atoli, Haseo, Kite..)
· No main anime characters (Naruto, Ichigo, ect.)
· Use the classes and races from G.U. only. They're given to you, it's shouldn't be a problem. So no "neko/half demon" or "katana/pistol" anything. The only R:1 class that's in there is Twin Blade, so no "Heavy Blade" or "Wavemaster." They. Are. Given. To. You. You shouldn't have a problem with that..

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:54 pm
User Image

To have a character, read the rules. Then fill out this character form:
DO NOT EDIT IT.

Characters will be posted in the next post.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Real Age:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Real Life Gender:[/b]
[b]Class/Weapon:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] [i](don't say "white" say human...)[/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i](at least three sentences)[/i]
[b]Character Appearance:[/b]
[b]Real Life Appearance:[/b] [i](optional)[/i]
[b]Is it raining?:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:33 pm
Username: Sauce-Kay
Character Name: Alkira
Character Age: 19
Real Age: 20
Character Gender: Female
Real Life Gender: Female
Class/Weapon: Edge Punisher
Level: 75
Race: Human
Biography: Alkira hasn't been playing "The World" for a long time. She started only a month ago, but she's a very high level for playing for that short amount of time, since she got tons of help from Daku, her closest friend. Alkira has a short temper and peevish, she hates a lot of things in "The World" but she somehow still has the motivation to play it. Fragments of her memory was stolen by AIDA when she first logged in, as she searches for the way to get her memory back, Daku mysteriously follows on the way.
Character Appearance: [x]
Real Life Appearance: [x]

User Image

Character Name: Daku Nara
Character Age: 25
Real Age: 28
Character Gender: Male
Real Life Gender: Male
Class/Weapon: Blade Brandier
Level: 138
Biography: The only thing known about Daku is that he's 28 in real life and works with CCCorp. He also has a godly character, and disappears a lot, and usually doesn't return until someone really needs him. He's usually rude to players he doesn't like, or doesn't know, but otherwise he's gentle and polite. He becomes friends with Alkira, and tells her about AIDA and the memory loss, he's said himself, that he knows everything about AIDA- why it was brought inside the game, and why it strikes players, just for their memories.

User Image

Character Name: Mitsukai
Character Age: 13
Real Age: 13
Class/Weapon: Harvest Cleric
Level: 24
Biography: Mitsukai has always been a hacker and unfriendly. Until she met up with Daku and Alkira, her personality changed from dull and unhappy to cheerful and cocky. But since her friends neglect her often, she's left out and hardly levels up. Her wings were obtained by, of course, hacking. She only likes them because it gives her a better first impression, and she likes to tell herself that she's done nothing wrong, like an angel. When she runs into AIDA on her first login, Daku comes and saves her, and she was attracted to him ever since. In real life, Kolet, the player behind Mitsukai has several health problems, and has to be taken to a faraway doctor ever few weeks. She's usually online for 18-20 hours a day, and hardly sleeps.

User Image

Username: MeIAm3330
Character Name: Scare
Character Age: 17
Real Age: 17
Class/Weapon: Flick Reaper
Level: 96
Biography: A very quiet person who will talk when asked but other than that is very quiet about his past present and future. He has a rather frightfull appearence making others les inclined to speak to him. He has been seen a few times striking down PKers. He is well known for turning partly "Invisible" the outline of his figure barely visible when he goes into this process. A dark aura has been seen around him for those that can see such things.
Real Life Appearance: xx

User Image

Username: MeIAm3330
Character Name: Drag
Character Age: 22
Real Age: 23
Class/Weapon: Twin Blade
Level: 43
Biography: He is a friendly character who protects all who ask for it. He has a nice smile and friendly eyes. Many enjoy talking to him for no reason about anything. He has many "Big Brother" traits and is acting more and more like a guardian every day he lives.

User Image

Username: orlydreamscape
Character Name: Elphaba
Real Age: 12
Level: 67
Biography: Elaphaba had always loved the poem The World is based on and she loves the game even more. She can be very cynical at times and loves to be sarcastic and pick o you but she makes almost everyone into her student in her mind and trys to give good advice. She is very powerful and when she heard of the .Hackers she decided to become famous by using her second charecter, Twilight Dragon. She is trying to make a guild with someone else, anyone else.

User Image

Username: -Orly-dreamcape
Character Name: Twilight Dragon
Character Age: 22
Real Age: 12
Class/Weapon: Tribal Grappler
Level: 65
Biography: Twilight Dragon is the side account of Elphaba and one of the greatest Tribal Grapplers, or so Elphaba says. This charecter is very quiet, smart, and patient. She often blows people away with her newbish lack of knowledge in the world and her brutal honesty. She will tell you honestly what she thinks of you without hesitation.

User Image

Username: Gackts Redmption
Character Name: Raven Wings
Character Age: 19
Real Age: 16
Level: 44
Biography: Raven had joined 'The World' because of his friends. They had always talked about it during lunch breaks, and even through lectures in philosophy class. It took him almost a week to figure out what character class he wanted to be, but in the end, he chose the Blade Brandier, because he knew it takes finesse to look good while swinging a blade. He's been constantly leveling, but his friends are never online when he is, so he has been soloing.
Real Life Appearance: Green narrow eyes, shoulder length thick brown hair, husky build.

User Image

Username: tenchinoyami
Character Name: Ulfric DeNalli
Real Age: 17
Level: 72
Race: Lei Beast Tribe (Canine)
Biography: Ulfric never knew what to do with his life. He passed through each day in a random sort of stumbling and let whatever happened happen. Somewhere along the way what happened and what he wanted realized that they weren't friends anymore. He wanted to be of use to someone. What happened was that he found himself alone. So in The World he became a Harvest Cleric. Adventuring alone at first as to get stronger so that when someone finally did need him. He could protect them. He simply wants to be wanted. Even if he's only wanted for that one dungeon.
Character Appearance: Ulfric stands at five foot nine inches tall. His hair his black and lays in mats over his face. It hangs just over his crimson eyes. Two dog ears peak from the top of his head. Their soft black fur just a tint darker than his hair, the fleshy pink insides stick out. He's thin with a childish stance. A black sleeveless shirt adorns the top of his body and is tucked into large baggy black pants that are held up by a crimson belt. Three other belts criss cross over his left side but they have no real purpose. A black tail sticks out the back of his pants and tends to wag with his emotions. He has crimson eyes and canine teeth that protrude slightly giving him that wolf like appearence. A dark, slightly tropical, tan paints his entire body. He prefers not to wear shoes. Four crimson bead bracelets, one on each wrist and ankle, are worn as symbols of old times. His weapon of choice is a large black staff with red roses painted along the length. The far end is sharp and dagger like. The larger end however is a glowing red orb that is orbited by two black half circles that swirl in opposite directions.
Real Life Appearance: Max doesn't do much in real life. Though he made his character look as close to himself as possible, save the ears and tail of course. And he doesn't have crimson eyes, their a dark shade of brown.

User Image

Character Name: Synn
Real Age:15
Level: 56
Biography: Synn is usually off playing solo in The World, but helps people in need if he comes across those situations. Although he is silent, he's very kind and he enjoys talking and taking walks in the different Holy Grounds. He used to get PKed a lot, which is one reason why he plays solo- so he doesn't invite a Pker into his party and once again, lose his data which he hardly ever saves.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:34 pm
Alkira looked around her and looked up at Daku. Standing in the area none other than, Delta, Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground's Cathedral, she was in a thorny situation. Several small black orbs revolved around her, trying to ignore them, she awaited Daku's action.

Daku stood close to her, AIDA wasn't striking him at all. He leaned over, putting his cold hands on her shoulders and whispered into her ear. "You have the power to control this, don't be afraid. Follow the orders I tell you, and you will have all the lost memories back of me, Mitsukai, and all your friends." He stood upright and looked deeply into her dark chocolate colored eyes, and gently smiled.

The girl stood silently, when suddenly the AIDA disappeared, she blinked back meaningless tears, and she reached out to hug him, but he was gone. Almost tripping she got her balance and looked down. "Daku..." She felt saddened, one of the few chances she got to see him and he vanishes once again. "Dakuuu...!" She dropped to her knees, as a tear streamed down her cheek. Her emotional breakdown had gotten worse, bawling and pounding her hand on the marble floor, she looked back at the broken down statue of the girl, and the red mark that blinded her clouded eyes. "Damn...why do you do this to me...?" Her tears suddenly stopped as she clumsily stood up. She scrolled through the dialog in the chat window. She read over everything Daku had said to her. Scrolling back down she reread his instructions. "Orders...what-" She looked up as she received a flashmail. "Mitsukai. I'd rather not talk to her right now..." Replying to the e-mail, denying to come along with her on a quest. She gated out, appearing in Mac Anu's dome.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:24 pm
Alkira sighed, she slightly looked up, Mitsukai right in her face. She stepped back, as Mitsukai blinked innocently. "What the...? Why are you here?!" She asked Mitsukai, looking angry.

"Alkira-san...I thought you were busy.." Mitsukai asked looking down at her feet. "Today's a special day, remember?" Her voice was soft and weak.

She sighed again. "What the-?! I am busy, by the way. I was just with Daku, now will you excuse me-" Alkira began walking past her, shoving her small body out of the way.

"You said you'd be with me today! Please..." Her voice was shaky, like she was going to suddenly burst out crying. "Alkira...please..I can't do it alone..." Looking away from her, she gently scratched her head.

"Mitsukai...just...DEAL. My main priority is Daku, now leave me alone!" Alkira ran out of the dome and appeared in the evening lit town of Mac Anu. "Damn, she's annoying." She looked up as she received a flashmail. "Daku?!"

Flashmail to Alkira

Subject: (no subject)
Sender: (Daku Nara)
Alkira, you are to meet me in the Harbor District, like always. Be prepared.

- Daku

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Scare logged into "The World" and gave it all a quick look. He sighed rather dreadfully in a gothic way as he walked around looking grim as his usual self.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:55 pm
Alkira read the message. "Mac Anu's Harbor District..." She looked around eagerly, and began running towards the warp point a few yards away from her. "Damn Daku, what the hell is he up to.."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:00 pm
Scare goes walking around a wall following a channel running through the city. He watches his reflection walking around following the channel.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Daku glanced around, sitting on the docks in the Harbor District. The sun's reflection on the water was a burning marigold color. He waited for Alkira's arrival.

Gating to the district, Alkira looked around, then noticing a small figure in the distance, resembling Daku. "Daku!!" She began running towards him, excited and nervous to see him.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Drag walks cheerfully around and notices Scare looking gloom. He tilts his head like a confused dog and mutters to himself "So many down characters walking around these days"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:27 pm
Daku turned his head and smiled. "Alkira. Sit down, there's something I need to tell you. It's very important. Now listen.."

Alkira giggled as she sat down on the edge of the dock, her feet dangling above the water. "Important? What do you mean?"

Sighing, the blade brandier looked at Alkira. A moment of peaceful silence passed through both of their heads. The only sounds were players speaking quietly in the distance and the water. He sighed again, trying to decide if the information would be worth telling her. If she'd even listen. "So many things I need to tell you.."

Mitsukai wandered the dark alleyways of Mac Anu, thinking to herself why Alkira was suddenly being rude. After all, she promised to do that quest with her today, and she was going to be gone for about 5 days to visit her doctor later that day. But she thought, Daku has appeared? He hadn't seen him since a few weeks ago. "Daku-kun..." She stopped walking and took a deep breath and let it out.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:12 pm
Drag shakes his had sadly as he gets a feeling to train he smiles, turns around in the other direction torwards the next gate.

Scare keeps walking very rogue like as he see's two people sitting on the dock next to the channel's end. He leans against a nearby wall and watches them for a bit. He couldn't help smiling a split moment watching them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:35 pm
Alkira sighed. "Tell me then." A serious look came across her face as she looked up at him. "Tell me everything, I can handle it, I know you're worried about that. I'm not weak anymore."

He smiled. "Alkira..I'm sorry. This is a bad time I guess. Now please, Alkira don't ever forget." He put his leg up on the dock, about ready to stand up.

"No. You said you'd tell me, you promised!" Alkira looked away, hoping the lie of promising would make him tell her. She looked saddened as Daku responded.

" NO. I never promised. Alkira, you don't understand. You cannot handle it at your current state. Another time." Daku stood up, and glared into the sunset.

"Fine. But what did you say about "Don't forget?" I don't remember you saying anything like that.." Alkira looked disgusted as she looked up at Daku.

Daku laughed. "Exactly, you don't even remember. "Follow my orders" okay?" He smiled, putting his hand on his blade, attached to his belt. "See you later." He began walking back towards town.

Alkira continued to sit there. "Bye.." She dangled her legs over the water, looking down, as the water stood there almost silently. Distracted, she looked deeper into the water.

Mitsukai toppled over herself and landed against a wall and sighed. "I guess I'll have to wait until next time...what to do.." She looked up as a small peak of golden sky crept down to the dark area she sat in. She sensed something was about to happen, but not sure what exactly.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:49 pm
Drag slices down one monster than turns to cut down another. He than comes eye to eye with the last of the group of monsters. He charges it with a short battle cry cutting it right down the middle. He smiles saying to himself "What's next?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff