Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Ledgendaries Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX_Im_Yo_SpiderMan_XX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:58 pm
Have a favorite ledgendarie(s),tell us who and y. also 4 the 1st person 2 name my fav ledgendary will personaly get 1000 gold 4 now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:15 pm
I like mew because he sooo cute and i think some cute things are very powerful  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Lailah17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:47 pm
Beloved_Kitten
I like mew because he sooo cute and i think some cute things are very powerful

I feel the same!!!! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:42 pm
I like Giratina, for obvious reasons  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:47 pm
i never had one but i think Rayquaza would be awsome.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:25 pm
I'd have to go with Raquaza... most of the others seem kinda goofy to me...  

kemenlith

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Mew and Celebi. I guess I like them cause I have them, but I liked Celebi even bofre that. They're so cute, yet so amazingly powerful. I also like Articuno and Lugia.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:30 am
It's a tossup between Rayquaza and Mewtwo. Both are awesome and have a very varied movepool.  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:02 am
I also like Lugia, mainly cause he's an awesome Psychic/Flying type that learns Hydro Pump and Aeroblast cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:07 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I also like Lugia, mainly cause he's an awesome Psychic/Flying type that learns Hydro Pump and Aeroblast cool

He's the only pokemon that learns Aeroblast. It's his signeature move. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:08 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

He's the only pokemon that learns Aeroblast. It's his signeature move. ^^

That's why he's so damn awesome. Sure, Ho-oh learns Sacred Fire, but this is freakin Aeroblast!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:49 pm
Giratina is my favorite. Ghost/Dragon FTW! Then Rayquaza, then Lugia, then Mewtwo, then Ho-oh.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:18 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Giratina is my favorite. Ghost/Dragon FTW! Then Rayquaza, then Lugia, then Mewtwo, then Ho-oh.

Which reminds me, I actually like all the legendary dragons, from Rayquaza, via the Lati, to Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina. Outside of Rayquaza, they all have very interresting dual types, the Lati are psychic dragons for exampe. Palkia is a water dragon, Dialga's scales are as hard as diamonds (thus the name, and it being a steel dragon), and Giratina comes from the spirit world. Sweet stuff. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:31 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Which reminds me, I actually like all the legendary dragons, from Rayquaza, via the Lati, to Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina. Outside of Rayquaza, they all have very interresting dual types, the Lati are psychic dragons for exampe. Palkia is a water dragon, Dialga's scales are as hard as diamonds (thus the name, and it being a steel dragon), and Giratina comes from the spirit world. Sweet stuff. ^^

Yeah, all the Legendary Dragons are awesome...hell dragons themselves are awesome.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:42 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Yeah, all the Legendary Dragons are awesome...hell dragons themselves are awesome.

I know, thus Krishnath/Draco. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces