Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Recent pictures (taken yesterday :o) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Found them on buzznet.
  Captions:
  TAO Hospitality Suite At The Venetian (September 07, 2007)
  or
  Style Villa at The Venus Pool at Caesar's Palace (September 07, 2007)
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:46 pm
those are adorable. gonk heart

especially the one with jon and brendon
hugging. :]

upsidexdown

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:55 pm
here's a recent photoshoot featuring ryan and keltie.
its sooo adorable; it makes me wanna cry. :'D

click.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:19 pm
THOSE ARE ALL SO CUTE!

I love the one of Brendon and Jon hugging too. Brendon's face is so seductive, and look where his hand is. Dayyummm. xD And I love the one right above that of Brendon. He looks like an Express model! xd And I love the one of Ryan and Jon with those hats on...they look so ghetto! xd And the very first one. Brendon has his arm around Ryan. redface

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:21 pm
upsidexdown
here's a recent photoshoot featuring ryan and keltie.
its sooo adorable; it makes me wanna cry. :'D

click.

I love those too!! <33 crying It makes me want a boyfriend to take pictures with.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 pm
`PrimeRib
THOSE ARE ALL SO CUTE!

I love the one of Brendon and Jon hugging too. Brendon's face is so seductive, and look where his hand is. Dayyummm. xD And I love the one right above that of Brendon. He looks like an Express model! xd And I love the one of Ryan and Jon with those hats on...they look so ghetto! xd And the very first one. Brendon has his arm around Ryan. redface
I've seriously found myself drooling over pictures like that of Brendon. (I can't believe I just admited, but let's just move on.) They all look so cute, and I wish someone would randomly give me an Xbox 360!  

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:51 am
`PrimeRib
THOSE ARE ALL SO CUTE!

Brendon knows how to turn up the heat wink heart

In the first picture, it looks like Brendon is scrawnier than Ryan. But Ryan's supposed to be the skinny one xp They're all skinny though. Except Jon's kinda normal.

I also like the one where they have the Xbox, and Ryan looks so.. "woah!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:48 am
they DO all look cute...but ryan needs a hair cut.... confused

(yay!! brendon shaved!!!)  

miss-mechanical

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:26 am
have you guys noticed that when brendon shaves, he looks really really pale. xD

EDIT: in the picture with the cats, brendon covers his eye. ONE EYED CAT. D:!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:13 am
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib
THOSE ARE ALL SO CUTE!

I've seriously found myself drooling over pictures like that of Brendon. (I can't believe I just admited, but let's just move on.) They all look so cute, and I wish someone would randomly give me an Xbox 360!

How can anyone resist drooling over Brendon? Mannn. Especially when he makes faces like that. Hold me hostage, baby. rofl

Ew. I totally sound fangirlish. Don't hate me.

They always get random free gifts. Who gives them all that stuff?! There's so many pictures of them getting random stuff.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:19 am
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
THOSE ARE ALL SO CUTE!

Brendon knows how to turn up the heat wink heart

In the first picture, it looks like Brendon is scrawnier than Ryan. But Ryan's supposed to be the skinny one xp They're all skinny though. Except Jon's kinda normal.

I also like the one where they have the Xbox, and Ryan looks so.. "woah!"

It's getting hot in here. sweatdrop

Whoaaa. I didnt notice the BrendonScrawnierThanRyan thing until you said that. eek They look breakable. EAT, BOYS! EAT! I wonder if it's from stress...or being on the road all the time. It's suprising because they probably have to eat out to eat a lot, because they probably don't eat at their house a lot. O.o They are still super cute. <3

"Duuuudee. That's like...an xBox, dude. Tubular."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:20 am
omg_emo_idiot
they DO all look cute...but ryan needs a hair cut.... confused

(yay!! brendon shaved!!!)

Ryan's new hair is starting to grow on me. I like it. 3nodding Although, I miss his hair straightened.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:22 am
upsidexdown
have you guys noticed that when brendon shaves, he looks really really pale. xD

EDIT: in the picture with the cats, brendon covers his eye. ONE EYED CAT. D:!

I thought he looked pale even with the "beard." xD

BRENDON IS MOCKING THE CAT. Haha.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:27 am
Aww those are so adorable. The ones of Keltie and Ryan are too...

I was watching House and there was this episode with a kid and his mom. And the kid looks sooooo much like Ryan!!!

I like his curly hair, its cute. The other guys look awesome as well. Brendon needs to eat more!

I WANT AN XBOX 360!  

xBleedingVenom

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:06 am
I was wondering about the free stuff too. I mean, I know they're amazing and all, but really. They can afford all that stuff already! I, on the other hand, can't and would love to get some free gifts once in a while wink xd

I think we all agree that the boys need to eat more and spend more time in the sun xp And that even if they don't, they're still "super cute" 4laugh

I like Ryan's hair, but I want to know what it'd be like without the headband. He's always wearing that headband, and I don't like it very much xp

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff