Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Serious Discussion
such people would never be opponents, but still...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your weapon of choice would be
  a sword
  a lightsaber
  a blaster
  a sherikan
View Results

wolvesaber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:06 pm
Who do you think would win in a battle between a Jedi and a Ninja?

A ninja can use jitsus, manipulate chakras, and such, while a Jedi can use the force (yes, I realize that Jedi are not real). Both have different strenths and weaknesses, so I think it would be interesting to watch them battle each other.

I'm not really sure who i think would win; it would depend on who each person/team was.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:33 am
Wow, this is a toughy...
There's a show on the History Channel about the history of Star Wars an a lot of it is based off of ninjas and samurai. I thought it was intriguing but I still havn't seen the show. I just saw the commercial sweatdrop
Umm... I think it'd be a very close battle.

I'm thinking maybe Jedi cuz light saber... That'd melt a sword.

PixieofDestruction

wolvesaber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:22 pm
for real?
that does makes sense-thinks of some of the things the jedi talk about

the force that moves through all living things is like chakra
meditation makes them stronger
they are deeply spiritual
I can't think of any specific examples right now but I swear some jitsus are very similiar to special skill that only the jedi can do; have you ever read any of the Star Wars books (there must be hundreds of them, mostly taking place after the movies) ? If you read those you see more and more similarities.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:49 pm
If I had a lightsaber, I think it would be purple, or maybe gold ^_^  

wolvesaber

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:34 pm
Jedi can read minds... They would kill those ninjas...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 pm
Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur
Jedi can read minds... They would kill those ninjas...

that's true...although skilled ninjas would have their own special jitsus that would be different from village to village, and the jedi couldn't know every one of them, so there's some element of suprise for the ninjas  

wolvesaber

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:13 pm
i think this would depend on how well informed the jedi and the ninja are(what's the plural of jedi by the way, i always just thought it was jedi). if they suddenly started fighting, the jedi would read the ninja's mind and win, because the ninja know nothing of the jedi.

but if both were well informed.... i would say ninja.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:05 pm
Well..if your staying true to history..then probably Jedi's.

Ninja's were just assassins in the 13-15th century; they didn't have abilities to 'manipulate chakra,' and there were no hidden ninja villages.

They always avoided close quarters combat, instead preferring to kill when the person was asleep, thus gaining their reputation as assassins.

While Jedi's aren't real, if you still follow their rules then their lightsabers, along with their mastery of the force would probably kill any ninja who attempted to assassinate them.

kthxbai

Chaotic Vibe

Kothlim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:34 am
This is an unfair fight. The jedi would win easy. The light saber would cut through the ninja's sword instantly rendering it useless. With the force and the training the jedi have shurikins wouldn't do so great either. Any form of martial arts obviously won't help any. Nope. The ninja would be SOL. And ninja vs Sith, ha!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:06 am
Neither.
They'd realize how silly it is that they're fighting and will go make babies together to create a Jini.
And then the Jini will take over the world. ninja

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Cheeto Bandito
Neither.
They'd realize how silly it is that they're fighting and will go make babies together to create a Jini.
>>

Intelligent.

<<

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:37 pm
Well, this one is kinda hard to say. I think the fact that a ninja's abilities usually don't even make sense, the ninja has a bit of an advantage. While Jedi abilities are unreal, too, they seem to follow stricter rules, allowing for less varied abilities. Of course, most Jedi have an awful lot of skills at their disposal, while each individual ninja has a much smaller set. It's really hard to say. In the end, I'd say the Jedi win, since they're that much cooler.  

SketchySolid

ctn old

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:13 am
Cheeto Bandito
Neither.

I gotta' agree wit Cheeto on this one.

Although as much as I luv teh Ninja ( ninja ) I reckon teh Jedi would win

~Chris~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:47 am
Naruto is not an accurate representation of ninjas.  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Serious Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items