Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Life of A Demigod (LET THE FLOOD OF RPC'S BEGIN!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  No
  Yes
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:09 pm
Plot!
You are a regular kid ( No older than 14 ) and you have been attacked by monsters, and had strange dreams, since you were born, you have ADHD most likely, and are dyslexic, but for some reason the greek letters are much easier for you to understand, you don't know why but when asked about the greek gods, and anything associated with it, you always have the answer

Setting!
You go to a regular school, named Carson Middle, there is a hallway for each grade and you choose your class schedule, the teachers are all very mellow and cool, they seem more like punk rock teenagers than anything, but you like that, they like to be nice to the kids in the school, and you of course, are one.

Rules!
1: If you know where I got this idea from, tell me, i'd love to discuss where it comes from
2: No cybering! you're underage!
3: No death unless it is a monster!
4: Cuss as much as you want, I do it
5: Don't spoil it for everyone if you even think you know what's gonna happen next
6: No auto-hitting or godmodding
7:Greek Gods Only!
8: OoC in some sort of bracket, i.e. [[]] {{}} (())
9: pm me your profiles with the name" The Demigods" and put a domo in it so i kno u read the rules
10:I am lord and master and will add rules as needed

Profile Skeleton!
GaiaName:
Name:
Son/Daughter of: ( you won't know this until your greek god claims you)
Bio:
Personality: ( please play this realistically)
Hobbies:
Appearance:
Sample of your Rolepaying: (nothing fancy, no grading on this, just wanna see your style)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:11 pm
Sons of The Gods!
GaiaName:Vampslayer3
Name: Leon Belmont
Bio: He grew up in a broken home and because of it he can always see both sides of the problem, much unlike his sister who seems to see things in one way no matter what
Personality: Usually happy, but he has his pessimistic moments where he has no hope, he has ADHD and is sometimes a little overly hyper, he is slightly dyslexic so he dread english class
Dislikes: people who make fun of others, preps, jocks
Hobbies: Playing video games and street basketbal with his twin sister
Appearance:http:The One On The Left
Sample of your Rolepaying: (nothing fancy, no grading on this, just wanna see your style)

GaiaName: FreakyF R E A K Y
Name: Taylor Lees
Bio: Ever since he was a child, he really only had himself. His parents were at work all the time, he had an older sister, but they seldom spoke since she was married and out of the house, and the rest of the family were either dead or just plain dull.
Personality: He's a sweet boy who's rather quiet. He usually only speaks when spoken, but he's much more open when you get to know him
Dislikes: Talking, not getting sleep, bugs
Hobbies: Writing, painting
Appearance: Taylor

Daughters of The Gods!
GaiaName: Vampslayer3
Name: Lisa Belmont
Bio: Grew up being protected by her brother in their broken home, she hasn't been very social since her mom and dad started beating her
Personality:Much like her brother but more emo, and slightly whinier
Likes: Boys, basketball, volleyball, reading, writing petry
Dislikes: a*****e-ish people, video-games,t.v.
Hobbies: writing, reading, and listening to music
Appearance:Lisa

GaiaName: SweetHugz
Name: Amanda White
Bio: Amanda had a strange power when she was born. She had the power to control thunder and for that reason, her parents abandon her on and left her on someone's doorsteps. Her foster parents already had one younger children that Amanda but they still treated her very kindly. Amanda has a brown puppy that she takes care of.
Personality: Amanda is usually quiet (unless she's talking to her friends), gentle and caring.
Likes: To sing, draw/sketch, cook and anything that has to do with nature.
Dislikes: Annoying people and sports.
Hobbies: Drawing/sketching and taking care of the flowers she planted in the backyard.
Appearance:Amanda  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:22 pm
BLACK LIST ( Noone should be here)

WHITE LIST! ( I hope to have some nice peeples in here )
FreakyF R E A K Y - she joined first!

Announcements!
We're Open!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:35 am
Taylor smiled as he walked into the cafe. in the school, eyeing two kids, a boy and a girl, sitting by themselves. He walked over to them. "Hello!" he said, a bright smile on his face.They looked sad, as though they didn't want to be there. He let out a sigh and watchedthem, waiting for them to talk.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:47 am
" Hola, and you are?" Leon asked in a very shy tone, he wasn't good with talking to other people, other than his sister that was Lisa blushed looking at the boy 'Oh my GOD he's soo cute!' she thought to herself, she said nothing but " Hi" in the same shy tone as her brother  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:48 am
(( omg im such a dipshit could you post a link to your characters appearance and then i'll put it in your profile, and no putting URL cuz then it wont copy/paste correctly on my comp 4 sum reason ))  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 am
((Aww, don't say that! You're not a dipshit...he STILL has to be 13, correct?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:00 am
(( yea but they can look a bit older, since they are guys, cuz I look 14 and im 11, lol ))  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:55 am
(( r u gonna like, post or sumfing? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:48 pm
((Sorry, >< I was out with my aunt! I apparently look 21 and I'm 15 O.O))

Taylor Lees

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:09 pm
(( kk then posties in the rp cuz I wanna see how she reacts next! lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:21 pm
"Oh, sorry. I'm Taylor. Taylor Less. Nice to meet you!" he smled at the boy, then the girl caught his eye. "Umm...what's the matter with you? Your cheeks are red." he smiled with a light chuckle. He ran his hand through his hair and watched the girl sit there.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:28 pm
Lisa pulled her hair out of the bun she usually had it in and let it fall to cover her cheeks, she smiled " Nothing's wrong" she watched him intently, as if she were a stalker almost, she thought about this, and averted her gaze to Leon " Let him have a seat retardo" she joked with him " Yeah Yeah whatever" he smiled and pushed the chair in front of Taylor out " Take a seat, Taylor" he smile, he was making a friend, something he wasn't exactly great at " What school you go to?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:41 pm
((I'm gonna say that there's only one jr.high school where they live >.>))

Taylor say down and smiled gently. "Well, thank you. Umm, I most likely go to the school you do, there's only one...jr. highschool in this town." he said wtiih a sigh. He yawned lightly, looking around the cafe.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:54 pm
" Yeah, Im pretty sure there isnt another I was just askin', Carson middle right?" Leon looked at him and then to his sister " What's with your little crush 'uh sis?" he looked at Lisa in an accusing way Lisa glaread at him evilly and kicked him in the shin under the table " Shut up..." she said through gritted teeth "Oh im so ssorry we forgot to introduce ourselves, my jackass brother is Leon, and I would be Lisa, both of us are the Belmont twins" she smiled brightly at him and put her hand out for him to shake... 'or kiss' she thought to herself  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff