Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
VERY sorry...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Bono Vox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:49 pm
i am very sorry about last night... me and Simon have been talking and the most likely reason for the odd and i must say, disturbing post is my brother, i dont know which one but someone other than me did it, someone who wanted to hurt me in some wa.. i know who, out of my 4 brothers who would like to do such a thing but i have no hard evidence... You see last night i went to bed and left the computer on and it had the internet on also and all my usual stuff was open, SD, here, my quest thread, and BROW's TORC. i came down the stairs today and i noticed that the comp was off, i reconed that as it was 10 am that my mother or father had turned it off... how wrong i was. i went and turned it on at about 3-4 pm in the afternoon and found that 'i' had made a random thread in here and that i'i' had posted weird stuff in my friends thread and my own quest thread. so i went to investigate, i talked to Simon and he told me that i have been really really rude to Sean last night...and was just being a general moron in SD. so here i am now at 8:50 saying to my fellow Britains, sorry for letting my brother make a fool of me, and in turn make fools of us all. i have let down myself, the guild and my Country... mad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:59 pm
I think we should put this all behind us now. I understand you would never intentionally spam something needlessly, especially this guild. Apology accepted. 3nodding  

Nebelstern
Crew

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:10 pm
Aah ok. So thats it. Thats fine then. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:49 pm
Hrm....Well, see, I knew something was different about you. I hadn't paid much attention to you any other days, but when you started acting a bit strange, well it peculiar enough to peak my interest. So, I decided to check into it, and after reading previous posts that you made in the guild, I realized that it wasn't you. It wasn't really that difficult to come to this conclusion considering last night you wrote like a small child and you couldn't understand a word you had typed, with the numerous typo's and chat speak that he used, versus previous posts you made in the guild that were almost ten times more comprehensible. So, I have no problem with you. I believe you, and truly see no need for you to apologize. But, I must say this, your brother needs to be smacked around with the dictionary a few hundred times.

So, don't worry about it, really.

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:21 pm
I did wonder what was going on, Im reassured now! biggrin  
Gaian British Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items