Choose Your Life
  Live and Love
  Die Alone
View Results

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:36 pm
LIFE OR DEATH
LOVE OR MISERY

The world is different now. Great forest over populate the world. The oceans have grown clean and even more full of life. Humans have been mostly eradicated from the world. Few are left. Vampires, Werewolves, Neko's, only the other races lived. They were stronger, they were more adaptable than humans. They now live within the great forests and some near the water. Our story however takes place in the middle of the Great Forest. The races have made peace. However like life itself. Everything must die. Werewolves attacked the Neko tribe. The Neko's escaped and turned to the Vampires. The Vampires Accepted. The Werewolves weren't afraid and turned down any offers of alliances. Every sided against the Werewolves. They were to careless. They now face the entire band of Races. With their royalty's. The Vampires, The Neko's, and Humans. The four royals now control their armies from inside the Vampire Castle. Our story exists inside this castle. It sits inside the room the Royals are in. For Our Story, Is that of us. Our story is The Royals, for we are the royals. We are The Lords of The World. We must choose our way of life. The oens we Love and the ones we hate. We must stay together as a group to make sure that the Werewolves don't attack. Each Day the Scenario changes. And Each day starts aknew. You decide what happens with your life.

The Roleplay:
Alright This is an Rp That I just made up and I want to try it out. Join or not. However, This rp is somewhat not the same as the story line. Your character is a royal from his or her Race and you know nothing about each other because you are from different tribes. You must choose to either fall in Love or be Alone the whole time. Normally I would suggest to stay in your own Race but I will allow inter-Racial Love because it's a different rp and we'll see what happens. But I don't think that you would see a vampire with a Neko so just go with what your character wants. You will Send me your character and I will ok it and then you can go ahead and post it. However I am a very literate person at times so do make sure that you keep everything proportioned and fair. Please post Is Love Lost as the subject in your pm's

The Rules:
1. No Cybering, If the Romance gets out of hand I will say something.
2. No Godmodding, period.
3. Please send me all character sheets, read above for explanation.
4.Be at least Semi literate or just leave now.
5. No guns or Modern day or High tect s**t. This is a midevil rp, Swords claws and magic kind of stuff.
6. Swearing, I'll allow swearing just don't go over board so that you swear like every sentance.
7. NO GODMODDING
8. I will not criticize for writers block, just don't use the excuse alot.
9. Use book type writing, I hate the Actions when you put ** or ##, No use "" for talking and ' ' for thinking. Type like you're writing a story.
10. No newbs.
11. There is a limited amount of space. 4 slots per race. Twelve People.
12. For OOC, use (()) or [[]]
Thank you and enjoy.

Characters Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Race:
Appearance:
My Character:
((For Example))

Username:The King Of Nightmares
Name: Edward
Personality biggrin ark, Mysterious, He doesn't like crowds and is very stern most of the time.
Bio: Known as the Angel of Death from his tribe. He is one of the fastest vampires in existence. What he lacks in strength he makes up for in speed, he is the most famous assasin of all the vampires and known as his title for no one ever see's him coming, he is to fast and silent to be caught. He is over 1000 years old and was changed at the of of sixteen.
Race:Vampire
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Nicholas strided into the castle alone....

It had been thirteen days of walking since he had first recieved the summons to lead an alliance of his tribe against the vampires along with a few others who were select among their kin.

He really didnt feel as if he was in the right place, he had never in his life seen a building this large. He was feeling quite underdone. He didnt even have the magic that had let his people survive for the past centurys.

Apparently, he was the right man for the job though. The rest of his tribe were cowardly and nonsensical. They cared not for any but themselves, and it made him sick to think that he was related to such pitiful creatures. The vampires lived great in these castles, and the werewolves had the gaul to take what they wanted... in the meantime, the human race had regressed to nomads constantly running from things they supposed they could not handle.

Nicholas was also afraid, afraid he would be outcast here too... For his tribe had sent him away, they had never really wanted him, thoguh none had come to lend aid to the cause. He was ewasily the most skilled in combat of his entire tribe, though he doubted that the other leaders would come alone... He could practically see the fanfair now, and felt suddenly far more alone.  

Noltic

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff