Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:23 pm
Clanging of swords was heard from outside the chruch, but then it wasn't a fight per say as much as a spar, a playful spar more than anything, even as someone got knocked to the ground with a painful sound and a curse. Kalika looked up through black hair, her gray eyes dully annoyed seeming, she hadn't bothered to wear her glasses, it would have been stupid. She did stand, jumped to her feet with a grace she rarely showed, there was a flash of pain in her features and she almost dropped to one knee simply because the other tried to give out. "You know, one thing about you that pisses me off, no matter how many times I knock you on your a** you don't show sign of care or pain, that's annoying cup-cakes."

Luana gave a smile and a small bow, "Practice, years and years of practice, the rate you annoy people, you might get those years, then again, the rate you annoy people you won't." She held a sword in hand in a halfway lazy manner, but brought up in a defensive stance. "Try again."

More curses but she picked up the (annoying) sword with a sigh, Kali at lest held it like she knew what she was doing, "Going to show up to work with bruises, that's going to be fun." Without farther pause she went to attack, showing no anger when Luana blocked all the attacks, she had an uncanny ability to filter out her emotions. Even to the point that when she struck out and landed a kick on Luana that she showed no signs of joy, the kick though got Luana for once to fall.

Rather she would have fallen instead she just turned it into a flip which put her right back on her feet looking rather annoyed for once, "Very good, it's always wise to remember you can fight with more then just a sword." She took a few steps forward, "Most rarely think of that, I think it's amusing, it's almost time for you to go, we're done for now."

Kali was staring at her in shock, "Cup-Cakes! You can say something nice! The world's gonna end now! Give me a hug." She was of course kidding, she wasn't likely to hug the woman if someone paid her to.

"You have to be one of the most annoying people ever born."

"I love you too cup-cakes, though being lovey-dovey at a church is a little creepy."

On that Luana just sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:15 pm
"Can I inquire as to why this is, was, going on?" Keket stood near the main door, most likely only missed because Luana had her attention on the spar, Keket was looking rather deadpanned as per normal, though watching them both with maybe a hint of amusement in the air around her.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:30 pm
Kali gave a short scream in pure surprise and jumped, spinning to face the door, gun in hand, it was automatic, she was a gun type of her person clearly, her grey eyes narrowed. "You need a belled collar."

On the other hand Luana didn't react or even turn, instead moved away to go put the sword away, "To see if you knew anything, it shouldn't matter to you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:46 pm
"And you need medication clearly." Was her dry response, she didn't take her eyes off the girl with the gun, but spoke to Luana anyway, "Mind calling off your watch dog?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:02 pm
"Sie nicht umkippen. Du brauchst nicht, auf dem Fußboden tot zu sein." Was Luana's cool answer before she turned, "Kalika do refrain from shooting her though, it'd make a mess."

Kali snorted on that, "Mich beißen." That was clearly to the newcomer, not Luana, "Friend of your's cup-cakes?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:07 pm
"No thank you." She answered softly, though hadn't moved, having no wish to get shoot, it might put a damper on her day. "Cup-cakes?" She wasn't sure she heard that right, dull eyes training on her friend, "Care to explain?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:04 am
Luana gave a small smile on that and shrugged, "Miss Kali likes nick-names, that's all." She moved to pick up Kali's sword from the floor, and went to go sheath it, "This was a simple test. Kalika meet an old friend of mine Keket."

There was silence from Kali, though she at lest put the gun away, looking none to happy about it, "Old friend? Joy, just how old is that?"

"Enough." Was her sharp answer, "I was under the impression that we decided to to leave each other alone given certain personality shifts."

"Hey did you know you're both really small?" Kali wasn't really paying attention it seemed to the hostility in the air.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:43 pm
Keket studied Kali a moment, mostly the fact she was tall, "Pardon me for fitting my time frame." It was only now she stepped farther into the church, "I know, but how was I to know it would be you here?" Her voice, as always help no emotion, no sign of life behind her eyes, which meant it was impossible to tell if she was upset or not.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:55 pm
"Well yeah I would imagine people were short, you know, never thought about that, hu..." Kali gave a shrug, stepping out of the way to keep an eye on her, not exactly the trusting type, "And you could always just not go wandering into churches?"

"Silence Kalika." Luana gave an uncaring sigh, "Good point, fine."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:20 pm
"You're making friend with some of the oddest people Luana, I find that rather odd, what happened to you?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:47 pm
"I almost got my head taken." Luana answered softly with a grim smile, "I quickly learned that locking away emotions was foolish, it weakens a person in the long run Keket, besides it made life dull, after a while nothing matters, you give up on life, much like you have." She paused to sigh and mutter something under her breath in old german, "You will learn, or die."

Kali stood there blinking, way to much in depth for her tastes, "Just don't do the opposite, overly emotional people, ug."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:04 pm
"Yes, I wouldn't want to turn into you, now would I?" Keket snapped coldly, a spark of annoyance coming in before she regaurded Luana, "Weakens a person though? I hardly belive that." She paused a moment to force a smile, "All that put aside for now, I was hoping two people of our age and baring could put things aside, it's rare this day an age to keep old friendships with everything happening."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:16 pm
Which was about the point Kali decided she had heard enough lovey-dovey nice s**t and shrugged, heading out, grabbing her phone and cigarettes on the way out. Not that she went all that far, only to a bench a little ways outside so she could sit, cringing slightly, and went to light up a cig

Luana regarded the younger immortal a moment, barely noting Kalika's departure before hesitantly sitting on a church bench, "I suppose I can agree with that." A small smile before she continued, "Though I have to admit you're dull now days, you don't have any of the life that got us to get along and do half the things we did."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:20 pm
"Most of what we did got us hung, shoot, drowned, splattered, arrested, and a number of other things." She answered with a dull sigh, emotionless eyes glancing around the church a moment, "One of us had to grow up I guess and stop playing so much."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:22 pm
Luana laughed softly on that for a second or two, "Tell me, what would you do if we exited these grounds, this safe haven, and I challenged you?" It was almost a random question, but she was trying to prove a point, though she was starting to feel like she was dealing with a three year old.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff