Reply Roleplaying
)(-Lacrymosa-)( Sailor Moon Neo -Now open!-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---
Hello Roleplayers! I bring to you...Sailor Moon Neo.

This has been a long awaited...and thought about roleplay from my childhood. Based off the series Sailor Moon which was created by Naoko Takeuchi, it will include,

-Openings for whatever character you want. (Past Scouts, The children of the scouts, Guardians, Knights, and of course...Yoma and there Masters!)
-A place to hang out and make friends.
-Etc.

As you will read later on on this thread, the setting will be placed sometime after the end of the series and landing in what was called the 30th Century Crystal Tokyo. Chibi-Usa (Rini, small lady, ect.) is a bit older from what we know her as and is attending the same Junior High as Usagi(Serena)did throughout the first few seasons. Being a new generation brings us newer evil's and newer scouts.

So without further ado, let us enjoy what i hope to be a long term roleplay for us Guild Members.
---

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:08 pm
-Table Of Contents-

-Intro
-Table of Contents
-Rules
-Settings
-Discription of Characters
-Charcter Application Sheet
-Already Applied for 20th Century Characters
-Already Applied for 30th Century Scouts
-Already Applied for Knights
-Already Applied for Guardians
-Already Applied for Villians

Ice Cold Celes

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:09 pm
-Rules-

Same rules apply that are found under the Gaiaonline's TOS. If you have any problems with that, please feel free to post whatever you want via private.

Too keep this as neat and clean as possible, please send me your characters application via my gaiaonline e-mail/pm. From there i will post your character sheet and position.

Do keep in mind that it is a first come first serve basis. So if the character you are searching to be is taken...you are S.O.L.

Other than that...i am open for whatever anyone wants to do here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:11 pm
-Settings-

The time is 30th Century Crystal Tokyo. Based a little more further into the series, Chibi-Usa is now a bit older and attending the Crossroads Junior High(Juuban High). The 20th century scouts(senshi) are begining to lose their powers with the awakening of their offspring, the future scouts(senshi). A new evil is brewing, and it will be up to the newer generation to save Earth once again. Along side them now are the respective plantary Knights and new guardians.  

Ice Cold Celes

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:12 pm
-Discription of Characters-

I know when filling out for a character you might have a few questions to ask. So this is where i am going to answer them for you.

When applying for a character you have several options. Like...
-Senshi/Scout
-Knight
-Guardian
-Yomma
-Villian.

So, to break it down for you, here are some discriptions of the groupings.

Senshi/Scout. - Soilder of the planetary grouping, they guard off the evil threatening to invade the Planet Earth. (I may or may not leave openings to out of this Universe sort of Senshi. ex. - Sailor Star Healer.)Also, respected princess to her planet, she is of royal blood.

Knight - Also a soilder of planetay grouping, they are the sworn guardian sent to protect the princess of their planet. (Tuxedomask is apart of this grouping. Though, Sailor Earth isn't a scout...Sailor Moon is. -shrugs-)

Guardian - I am leaving this open to whatever you wish. Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus are a couple of examples of what you can have as a Guardian. Be it cat like they had or a dragon. The main point of this character is to quide the Princess through hardships and furthering her powers.

Yoma/Villian - The root of all evil. Do i need say more?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 pm
-Character Application Sheet-

Given Name:
GaiaOnline account:
Senshi/Knight/Guardian/Villian:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Goals:
Discription of Character/Picture:

Ice Cold Celes

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 pm
-Already Applied For 20th Century Characters.-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:19 pm
-Already Applied for 30th Century Scouts-

Given Name:Celeste Aogiri
GaiaOnline account:Ice_Cold_Celes
Senshi: Sailor Sun
Element of Influence:Fire/Sun
Strengths:Born leader and material arts
Weakness:Rain
Goals:Complete School

-Forgoten senshi, the Senshi of the Sun. Celeste attends Junior High with her best friend Chibi-Usa. The fiesty red head always willing to give a helpful hand is soon to learn why her destiny was choosen for her. Fate will tell if her bloodline will stay true. Rumored to be the grandchild of Queen Beryl herself, fear will run through the senshi of her betrayal. Til then, she will be the leader of the outer senshi and aid to the inner senshi.
[x]

Ice Cold Celes

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:20 pm
-Already Applied for Knights-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:21 pm
-Already Applied for Guardians-

Ice Cold Celes

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:22 pm
-Already Applied for Villians-

Roleplaying