What do you think?
  Sounds cool enough to join ^^
  No.. I dont like it.. >.>
  I might join, depends if it gets more interesting~
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:04 am
User Image
Okay I'm sure some of you guys heard of Ragnarok, well then if you don't then I'll try to explain as much of it as I can. Ragnarok is kinda like a 2-D game. You level up in here, change your classes/jobs and become stronger of course. There are lots of deadly monsters out there and there's some weak monsters out there for the newbies to train. And of course, there's skills that you can use.

Use the link below to see what classes you want to become and see their skills.
-Ragnarok's skills website.

And of course there's guild wars in here. But we don't have enough people to do that yet so we'll just put that aside for now. First everyone would start out in a town called Prontera. There's a few main towns. One of them is Prontera (of course), Morroc (dessert town), Payon (the zombies are right next store u_u), Al De Baran (where witches live) and last but not least, Lighthalzen (where only high levels would train.)
Oh right I forgot to tell you. There are boss MVPs (Monster versus Player) out there so be careful and mini bosses too.

I forgot to say what lvl you change your classes too sweatdrop If your a novice then you change your first class at level 10. Then when you're lvl 40, you change your class again. [Ex: Novice -> Swordsman -> Knight] When you're lvl 60 then you may rebirth. After you rebirth then you can pick the same job again and be that job. So when you're lvl 40 again you can change jobs. [Ex: High Novice (After rebirth) -> High Swordsman -> Lord Knight.] After you change to your last high class then you keep leveling until your 255 which the max level.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:05 am
Okay Rules.
1. No cybering but you can do some romance just don't go too extreme or I'll have to ask you to take it to the PMs. Keep it PG-17
2. Be Semi Literate.
3. No godmodding or auto hitting.
4. Do NOT use ** -- or anything like that to signify actions
5. Use [[]] (()) {{}} for Out of Character
6. PM the profile with the subject as 'Ragnarok.'
7. The most characters you can make is 4.
8. I will add or change the rules.
9. Have fun.

Profile Skeleton:

[size=9][align=center]Gaian Name:
RPC name:
Job/Class:
Level: (The highest lvl is 255, but you must have a least one low level character.)
Weapons:
Personality:
Biography (optional):
Pets (optional): (Please no pet dragons or anything like that.)
Appearance:[/align][/size]

(You may use this website for pictures if you want.)
(For the pet's link:
http://roempire.com/database/?page=monsters&act=pet
Thanks Cyreli for the pet link.

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:06 am
Accepted Profiles For the Girls:
Quote:

Gaian Name: SweetHugz
RPC name: Soi
Job/Class: Assassin Cross
Level: 190
Weapons: Twin swords and that weapon in her hand.
Personality: Although assassins look cold and cruel, Soi is actually kind, gentle and caring. But when it comes to fighting she knows she won't lose a battle.
Biography (optional): Her family has been assassins for generations, stealing from the rich and helping the poor. Killing the cruel rich people who treats the poor like crap. Luna was the one who helped her distracted the rich people while she stole the gold and goods.
Pets: N/A
Appearance: Soi

Quote:

Gaian Name: SweetHugz
RPC name: Luna
Job/Class: High Priest
Level: 190
Weapons: A staff
Personality: Outgoing, friendly, she can be serious when needed.
Biography (optional): Soi is her best friend and they do about everything together. They trained together and changed their jobs together. Whenever Soi gets in trouble, Luna would always be there to take the blame.
Pets: N/A
Appearance: Luna

Quote:

Gaian Name: Cyreli
RPC name: Corsellia
Job/Class: Homunculus Creator
Level: 70/50
Weapons: Guillotine
Personality: Corsellia's personality ranges with her mood. Still, I'd advise you not to get on her bad side.
Biography (optional): Corsellia had rebirthed not long ago, and is still a low-leveled creator.
Pets (optional): A Lif homun, named Seimei.
Appearance: [x]

Quote:
Gaian Name: Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
RPC name: Sarah Tomori
Job/Class: Novice
Level: 3
Weapons: A long sword
Personality: She is a nice, shy girl. She doesn't very much like talking to other people except for her sister, Clair.
Biography: She has a nice family, who would try not to hurt her in any way. She has just started training recently, but her sister isn't a high enough level to teach her everything, so she is searching for another teacher. Sometimes, she tends to get scared during a battle and try to run away.
Pets: None
Appearance: [Sarah]

Quote:
Gaian Name: Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
RPC name: Clair Tomori
Job/Class: Mage
Level: 11
Weapons: A magical staff
Personality: She is very protective of her sister. She can be mean if anyone picks on her, or her sister but is a nice person overall.
Biography (optional): Her sister and her have just became Ragnarok's recently, so the both of them aren't very experienced. When Clair was 12, she broke her arm, but she is fine now.
Pets (optional): A girl fox named Mori that her sister and her share, but it is mainly Clair's.
Appearance: Clair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:08 am
Accepted Profiles For the Boys:

II Kazuma II
Gaian Name: II Kazuma II
RPC name: Kazuma
Job/Class: Stalker
Level: 255
Weapons: A poison knife.

Personality: Kazuma is a very nice person. A nit popular, it gets to his head sometimes. He's also a bit perverted, seeing as how he can sneak up on people without them seeing him. But he doesn't overdo it.

Biography : Kazuma grew up in Amatsu, and never really had a hard life. He's a bounty hunter, making gold off of anything, or anyone that has a price on their head. He's settled down from that for now, and decided to start relaxing a bit.

Appearance: Kazuma

Quote:

Gaian Name: II Kazuma II
RPC name: Renji
Job/Class: Acolyte
Level: 45
Weapons: A staff.
Personality: A very shy boy, he's never one to speak first. But he'll act out if he sees his friends getting hurt. He plans to be a high priest one day.
Biography (optional): He hasn't been around very long, but resides in Prontera.

Appearance:Renji

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:09 am
Just an NPC

Gaian Name:
RPC name: Jenny
Job/Class: ???
Weapons confused ??
Personality:
Biography (optional): Jenny is a kafra and the npc who will be changing you job/class when you talk to her. She's located in Prontera, she can also store stuff in your storage if you talk to her.
Appearance: Jenny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:09 am
Reserved

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:11 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:13 am
I declare this thread open!  

SweetHugz

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:34 am
Kazuma sat in the fields of Prontera, watching new people kill porings and such, trying to level up. He kept getting asked questions like "How do I use skills" and "How do I change jobs". He led them to everyone of their answers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:29 am
Luna sat in the fields of Prontera giving out buffs to the newcomers and healing them when they're badly injured.

Soi was not to far away, giving out zeny (or gold) to the poor and homeless. "Here you go, go home safely." She called to one of the little kids who ran home.

SweetHugz

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:34 am
SweetHugz
Luna sat in the fields of Prontera giving out buffs to the newcomers and healing them when they're badly injured.

Soi was not to far away, giving out zeny (or gold) to the poor and homeless. "Here you go, go home safely." She called to one of the little kids who ran home.
Kazuma looked over to see two very high leveled people. He went invisible and snuck up behind the High Priest. Then he smacked his hands on her shoulder and uncloaked.
"BOO!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:38 am
"Eek!" Luna screamed and grabbed her staff and whacked the person behind her.

Soi heard Luna scream, she turned herself invisible and went behind the stranger, her sword somewhat drawn out. "Boo to you." She whispered darkly in his ear.

SweetHugz

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:44 am
SweetHugz
"Eek!" Luna screamed and grabbed her staff and whacked the person behind her.

Soi heard Luna scream, she turned herself invisible and went behind the stranger, her sword somewhat drawn out. "Boo to you." She whispered darkly in his ear.
Kazuma dodged the staff, but didn't even know the SinX was near him. He quickly hopped away from her.
"I was just joking, geez.."
He sat on the ground.
"You can put the sword away."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:53 am
"You didn't have to scare me like that." Luna said. "Can't you just say 'hi?'"

Soi sat down next to Luna, watching the stalker carefully. "Hmm.. you seem like a high level. What level are you?"

[Where's Renji? Lol]  

SweetHugz

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas