View Results

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:01 pm
Hello and Welcome to Kokuhaku Cafe! This is a roleplay where you can just chat and play. :] The setting is mainly in the cafe but you can also make it somewhere like an apartment building that's near the cafe. Yes, you can be a vampire cuz I luff them. x] All that fantasy stuff is allowed here. You can be a waiter/waitress at the cafe too if you'd like. :] Of course, I'd be your manager. x] Kidding, someone could sign up to be the manager. :] I'm just another person wondering around, mostly the park x]

~Rules~

- no cybering @___@;;
- no god modding >____<
- no being a meanie or a sore loser
- follow ToS
- romance is allowed :]
- fighting is allowed :]
- no dieing X____x
- please do not quote the first page
- please be as literate as you can
- only up to 2 characters per person. :]
- pm me your profile pwease x] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- have fun :] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profile:

[size=9]Profile
Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
About:
Other:[/size]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:06 pm
Profiles:

Quote:
Username: R-E-I-7
Character Name: Erica Li
Appearance: [x]
Race: Human
About: Erica is a normal teenage girl that wonders around town. She has no home so she mostly stays at a cafe her friend's parents own.
Other: Erica is cheerful and kind. She is shy around people she doesn't know very well.

Character Name: Mitsukai Chou
Appearance: [x]
Race: Fallen Angel
About: Mitsukai's mom is a human while her father is an angel. Of course, because of her parent's forbidden love, she must take on the name of a fallen angel.
Other: Mitsukai is sarcastic and out-going. She likes to hang out with Erica since she found her alone in the park everyday.

Quote:
Username: Britpop rox
Character Name: Josie Yung
Appearance: Josie (She is reading, by the way.)
Race: Part-werewolf, but not fully. Her only symptoms include a snappy attitude, a short tail, and small ears.
About: Josie is a bookworm. She likes to go to the park with a good novel and get some fresh air. She seems sad and shy, but she isn't. In reality she is funny and witty, but no one really knows her well enough to see beyond what she lets off.
Other: Her eyes drastically turn colors every 28 days. She makes the highest grades in all of her classes.

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:08 pm
-cuts red ribbon- Kokuhaku Cafe is officially open! :]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:35 pm
Erica sighed as she took another sip of her chocolate smoothie. "Enjoying yet another free smoothie?"
"I'm sorry I don't have the money." Erica frowned as she looked towards her best friend Mitsukai.
"I'm kidding, why don't you just get a job here? My parents will let you work here no matter what!"
"I guess I'm too busy for work...?"
"Yeah right, going to the park everyday does not count."
"Still!"
"I know you'd be a great waitress Erica!"
"But I'm too clumsy for that..."
"Cashier?"
"Not so great with electronics."
"Um.. cook...?"
"I have a C in home economics!"
"Man!" Mitsukai groaned.
Erica sipped the last of her smoothie and threw it out in the trash can next to the automatic sliding door. "Come to the park once you're off! The usual place!"
"Yeah, yeah." Mitsukai mumbled as she swiped the floors of Kokuhaku Cafe.

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:00 pm
[all my roleplays are ignored... emo ]

Erica stepped out of the cafe and sped towards the park a few blocks away on her roller skates. She headed towards the empty playground after arriving at the park. She sat down on the swings and closed her eyes, swinging herself. She began humming to herself as she swung high up. "Don't fall asleep on me, Erica"
I jumped out of my swing from surprise and looked up. Standing before me was Mitsukai.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:41 pm
[No they aren't! gonk *starts posting*]
Josie sat quietly on a bench under an oak tree, reading a novel as usual. As she read, a breeze kicked up and turned the pages. "Oh!" she gasped. "The wind is too far ahead of me." She laughed and turned the pages back to where they were, but got distracted watching two girls on a swing. One had apparently startled the other as she watched the one that was swinging jump out of her seat. Josie chuckled to herself.

Spirit-senpai Albarn

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:05 pm
Mitsukai heard someone chuckle and glanced around. She started to get confused until she spotted a girl sitting against an oak tree reading. "Erica, let's go see what she's reading! Maybe it's a book you've already read!"
Mitsukai offered a hand to Erica who accepted. She dragged Erica towards the oak tree then introduced herself. "Hey! My name is Mitsukai and this is Erica."
Mitsukai pushed Erica foward a bit. Erica walked up to the girl timidly and asked, "What book are you reading?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:24 pm
"Um... Watership Down. I'm Josie. Nice to meet you. Would you like to sit with me?" she asked timidly, unsure of what to do with people she's never met. Josie smiled shyly and indicated the empty space beside her.  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:27 pm
Erica smiled shyly and glanced back at Mitsukai, not sure if she should. "It's alright, my dad said there was still some work to do back at the cafe. There's a big night club. Have fun!" Mitsukai waved.
"Alright, bye Mi-chan."
Erica slowly sat down. "Nice to meet you too. I've never heard of it. What's it about?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:38 pm
It's an epic and bloody tale, full of deception, clever tricks, great journeys, prophecy and the best thing is... The main characters are bunny rabbits." She smiled at Erica.  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:49 pm
Erica began to crack up when she heard that bunny rabbits were the main character. "I'd love to read that! Do you think I can borrow it some time? And, I mean seriously."

[is that a real book? xDDD]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:16 pm
(Yes, actually, it is. It's a classic. In a literal sense, lol. I've read it like five times. xD)

Josie was glad she could make Erica laugh. "Of course you can borrow it. In fact, take it now. I've read it twice. I'm lacking in the literature department as of late."  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:00 pm
"Really? Thanks! You're lacking in the literature department?" Erica let out a little giggle.
"What kind of books do you like to read best?" Erica asked.

[OMG. LOL. COOL.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:09 pm
"Hmm, yes. My library card expired and I have no extra money to go to Barnes and Nobles..." She scratched her head, smiling. "Fantasy, sci-fi, and historical fiction. And you?"

(I knows! xD)

Spirit-senpai Albarn

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:20 pm
"I'm broke too. Though, my library card has a few days left. We can go there sometime." Erica smiled. "Um.. I like fantasy, romance and comedy. But, I'm always trying new things. I just started science-fiction. The book is called Ender's Game."
-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff