Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candyc0ated

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:17 pm
Whoot. Pretty much just joined.
Argh. L = mad hot sex.
Anyways...
Has anyone seen the new "L" perfume from Gwen Stefani?
And le Libertine clothing with the same L symbol on it?
XD I was willing to spend 100 bucks on that stuff. Just cause they had his symbol on it. But I had no money sad
Sooo yeah.
What have you all found with L on it (that was clearly not meant to be Death Note merchandise) that you've found and/or bought/wanted?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:18 pm
Gah.
I just found another thread with the L fragrance on it.
Sorry guys.
XD  

Candyc0ated

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:22 pm
    Ehh, I don't think I'd spend $100 just for some clothes with an L on it. Even if it was L's L type, I wouldn't spend that kind of money for clothes. Xp

I did try on a hat that had the L on it. XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:08 pm
XD Sweet. Where'd you find the hat?
I'm just that obsessed with L. I wouldn't (probably) make my whole wardrobe have "L" written all over it, but he's just too awesome.
I already desecrated like 3 pairs of jeans by drawing him on it, so yeah. *fangirl obsessive sigh* XP  

Candyc0ated

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 pm
Orgasmic-poopie
I'm just that obsessed with L. I wouldn't (probably) make my whole wardrobe have "L" written all over it, but he's just too awesome.
I already desecrated like 3 pairs of jeans by drawing him on it, so yeah. *fangirl obsessive sigh* XP
    It was Wal-mart a few months ago.

I'm not that obsessed over L, but I am trying to get clothes that look like another character from a different anime. XD;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:50 am
omg someone posted a thread about that perfume and i've been looking for it in the store and they don't have it!!!!!!!! i'm gonna go crazy cuz i want it so bad! i wanna smell like L gonk  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:00 am
Xx_Yuuki_xX
omg someone posted a thread about that perfume and i've been looking for it in the store and they don't have it!!!!!!!! i'm gonna go crazy cuz i want it so bad! i wanna smell like L gonk
    I really don't think that the stuff really smells like L. It's a perfume. Just because it just so happens to have the L on it don't mean he really smells like it. It wouldn't be wise to waste your money buying something for that reason alone. Get a sample first, or something.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:14 am
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie

I'm not that obsessed over L, but I am trying to get clothes that look like another character from a different anime. XD;

Who's the character? :0  

Candyc0ated

Candyc0ated

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:15 am
L Lawliet
Xx_Yuuki_xX
    I really don't think that the stuff really smells like L. It's a perfume. Just because it just so happens to have the L on it don't mean he really smells like it. It wouldn't be wise to waste your money buying something for that reason alone. Get a sample first, or something.

Uh, yeah...question...what exactly is L supposed to smell like anyways? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:10 am
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie

Kino from Kino's Journey. :3

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:43 pm
L Lawliet
Xx_Yuuki_xX

lol the perfume is called L! what you want me to say? hahaha. sorry it's just a joke i like to say. of course i'm not just gonna go buy it cuz i "wanna smell like L" if i don't like the smell, then i'll just be sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:05 pm
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie

Never watched it. But he looks pretty awesome. O_O  

Candyc0ated

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:18 am
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie

*snort* Ah, I shall be the first to tell you then... Kino is a girl. XD And she is pretty awesome. This whole anime is. X3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:50 pm
*wants an L plushie* X3 I wonder if L really smells like that stuff. lol  

Yaoi_Koi

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:36 am
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie

*snort* Ah, I shall be the first to tell you then... Kino is a girl. XD And she is pretty awesome. This whole anime is. X3

You totally just crushed my dreams by saying that's a girl... I wanted to bear her/his children D;  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff