Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:15 am
How does it feel like to not be whole?

Is it nice to be half human and half animal?

Will they ever find peace and harmony while keeping their differences?

A scientific experiment in the USA failed on a couple of non-natural human children and surged the wrong way. A clumsy assistant had accidentally injected animal DNA into their bodies instead of the treatment. They said it was impossible to get it out but they were somehow able to preserve their human forms. Still, their animal's power would always remain.

Now the kids have become adolescents while living in secret, never revealing their true forms. They have the ability to transform from human to halfbreed (partially human with animal features, e.g. ears, tail) to animal. Their secrets shall be kept secrets, for if anybody knew, their lives would be in jeopardy.

Another scientific researching company has heard about the situation and is attempting to kidnap the teenagers to use them for quite brutial jobs that normal humans cannot handle. They've programmed many events to lure the halfbreeds towards them with trickery, but if that doesn't work, they'll definitely skip to the chance of force and threat.

RULES:
1. Follow the Gaian TOS
2. If I tell you to get out of the thread you should obey me!
3. PM all profiles titled Money Busting 7
4. Romance is not the main thing but it is encouraged- don't take it to the "detailed parts" though!
5. If somebody has taken an animal please choose something else
6. Realistic and not-too-powerful animals only; no dragons/dinosaurs etc.
7. Have fun!
8. No posting when I'm offline

Profile Skeleton:
Name:
Animal DNA:
Bio:
Appearances: (all 3 forms please)
Personality:
Comrade/Companion: [optional]
Other Info: [optional]
Played By: [username/Gaian Name]

Waiting for PMs to land in my inbox- OPEN AND ACCEPTING

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:31 am
Accepted Profiles:

Name: Naomi-gulo (prefers to be just called Naomi)
Animal DNA: wolverine (scientific name: gulo gulo)
Bio: she was born in the USA and her mother and father are almost never home; they think that she's old enough to live by herself. Because she's so distant to them, she makes herself never home when they are. She doesn't know what they do when they're not in the house; normally Naomi's parents only visited her once a month. She used to be "the shy little bookworm of the neighborhood" but she's changed. Naomi's grown tougher and braver each day. She hangs out with the "cool kids" on the block and has learned skateboarding's basics. She's always the slowest, but they're nice enough to always wait for her without complaints. She can pretty much handle the whole house on her own but the financial business she leaves to her parents, when they're in the city.
Appearances: human form - average height, skinny, rather "spiky" black hair that she dyes a lot with the temporary kind, no freckles, she wears bracelets, a special necklace, clip-on earrings and a magenta broken heart tattoo on her right arm halfbreed form - same height, skinny, hair style and color is the same, small furry light blondish brown ears, a tail the same color, small claws and itty bitty fangs animal form - almost 4 feet in length, a little more than 1 foot in height, bone-crushing teeth, strong legs, sharp claws, poor eyesight like normal wolverines, a sharp nose, slender legs and paws
Personality: kind, intelligent, feisty, courageous, brave, bold, hard-working, sly, can be forceful if she has to be which she tries to avoid
Comrade/Companion: a male wolf cub named Fire who is always trying to protect Naomi, for some strange reason. She cares for him and sometimes spoils him. Only her "cool kid friends" know about Fire and Naomi hides him in her room when her parents are around. He has never bitten anybody and finds Naomi and her friends very exciting to be around.
Other Info: none yet
Played By: Runxuan

Name: Arella
Animal DNA: Cat
Bio: Arella was born in England but her parents took her to the USA for the treatment to an illness. When she was accidentally injected with Cat DNA her parents took her back to England. Just after her 16th Birthday her parents died, killed in a fire that she managed to survive by changing to cat form and escaping off the roof. Now she's independantly moved back to the USA, to try and find what happened and others like her.
Appearances:
Human: Tall with medium long blond hair and pretty blue eyes.
Half Cat: Her nails go black like claws and black ears and tail tend to appear.
Cat: Completely black but with the same blue colour eyes as when she's human
Personality: Arella is quite shy in some ways but can act confident when necessary. She is very clever and studious, but girly too.
Comrade/Companion: She has her own cat called Pepper, who has patches of brown, white and black all over her fur. She is easily able to communicate with her in any form.
Other Info: none
Played By: Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Name: Karen
Animal DNA: Tiger
Bio: Karen had a pretty normal life, her family was rich and she went to the most elite high school there was then Karen had to go to the hospital to get her flu shot when the nurse gave her the wrong shot. Somehow they mistaken the tiger's DNA for her flu shot.
Appearances:
Human: About 5'8 with blond hair that touches her knees. Her eyes are a deep orange color.
Half-Tiger: Her hair turns into a darker shade of blond that looks almost orange and her fangs grow out.
Tiger: She's about 7ft from head to tail, her eyes are the same color. Karen has extremely long claws because she likes to keep her nails long.
Personality: Karen is usually friendly and cheerful but she can be quite mean if something is annoying/bothering or making fun of her.
Comrade/Companion: Her family brought her two baby tigers as a present so Karen can become closer to the tigers.
Other Info: Karen visits the zoo regularly.
Played By: SweetHugz

Name: Shadow Sweets
Animal DNA: Rat
Bio: Shadow was a homeless child when he was found, he was very sickly. He was never taken car of by real parents, so he has trouble attaching to people.
Appearances:
{Human}

{Animal Breed}Looks just like him, but with a long, fat pink tail and pink rat ears. ((couldn't find a picture))

{Rat}

Personality: Shy, quiet, playful
Comrade/Companion: N/A
Other Info: N/A
Played By: FreakyF R E A K Y

Name: Naomi Aisu
Animal DNA: crow
Bio:
Appearances: Her normal human look she has long silver hair and golden eyes like the sun. She wars the same clothing as her half breed picture. Her hair dose get shorter when she chnges for the reason it's easyer to fly.
Half: User Image
Beast:User Image
Personality: She likes to be on her own and loves the sight of blood. When she is around people she tends o be ind of quite unless hyper or rather close to the person
Comrade/Companion: none as of yet she likes more to be alone
Other Info: [optional]
Played By: Tears_of_jade

Name: Lorelai
Animal DNA: Horse
Bio: Lorelai grew up in a barn, always around horses and taking care of them. Quiet but strong, she acted more than she spoke. One night, when her parents were asleep, the barn caught fire. As soon as the flicker of light hit her window she was out of the house. She instantly ran to the building and let every single horse out of its pen and into the pasture as the flames surrounded her. A few of the horses were burned, so she ran and got painkiller out of the emergency kit and treated the worst cases. As she was doing this, the needle slipped and fell onto her arm, injecting her with DNA.
Appearances:
Lorelai as a human

When she is in half form she looks like a faun; she grows hooves and legs like a horses along with a tail and ears. Her face get a little longer and her hair turns lighter.

Lorelai as a horse

Personality: Shy but not vulnerable. She is independent and likes to take care of things herself but won't argue if she doesn't get her way. Lorelai is very careful not to hurt other people's feelings.
Comrade/Companion: None
Other Info: She can run very, very fast in human form.
Played By: britpop rox

Name: Sage
Animal DNA: Wolf
Bio: Sage was alone most of her life and still is to this very day. The concept of 'friends' and 'comerads' is still very new to her. She is distant and quiet but when a fight comes she wil kick butt. She is very skilled at what she does, all jokes aside and she doesn't mess around....Much.
Appearances: Half: Human:[x] Full: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Sage is distant and quiet, but if she's in the right mood she's a fun loving jokester. Kind of a half / half personality, just like her DNA. The phrase 'lone wolf' was never so true.
Comrade/Companion: ._. N/A
Other Info: Sage is very leaniant
Played By: xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

ringoshine

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:23 am
THE ANIMALS

The Ones That Are Taken

Wolverine - Runxuan
Cat - Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Fox - Noltic
Tiger - SweetHugz
Rat - FreakyF R E A K Y
Crow - Tears_of_jade
Horse - britpop rox
Wolf - xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

heart _______________________ heart

The Ones That Are Still Available
THE LIGHT BLUE ONES ARE LISTED BY SweetHugz, THANKS

Leopard -
Snow Leopard -
Horse -
Blue Jay -
Robin -
Shark -
Dolphin -
Hamster -
Domestic Dog -
Cougar/Puma/Mountain Lion -
Lynx -
Rabbit -
Seal -
Penguin -
Pig -
Lion -
Kangaroo -
Polar Bear -
Black Bear -
Grizzly Bear -
Panda Bear -
Zebra -
Hare -
Elephant -
Hawk -
Eagle -
Moose -
Snake -
Monkey -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:26 am
I DECLARE THAT THIS RP IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Created Thingies That Are Cheering On: (thanks to the people from photobucket whoever you are that made these thingies!!))

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

YAY!!

White List:
everybody who is on the accepted profiles list

Black List:
TimeLord2 - for not reading the rules, being a noob and calling me freaky and picky. Damn him...

ringoshine

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:44 am
Naomi awakened on a fabulous-looking, bright blue morning. It was 7:00 AM. Her friends were probably eating breakfast now, as they woke up a whole half hour earlier than she did. She didn't mind it, though, and her friends didn't either.

Fire was still sleeping soundly in his little wicker basket lined with soft blankets. Naomi was glad that he was housetrained, or the whole building would be stinking already. Actually, Naomi had taught Fire to use the toilet in a special washroom just for him.

She stretched, yawned twice and got out of bed. It's Sunday and almost the end of the month, meaning that mom and dad are going to come home tonight. Ugh...

There was a knock on the door downstairs. Skateboarding already? Naomi thought, ho boy! she looked at Fire.

He was still sleeping very heavily, looking peaceful and calm.

He's such an angel! Naomi beamed proudly at the wolf pup. I'd better leave him some food in the bathroom and keep my bedroom door open. She quickly dressed out of her night gown and put on her ordinary clothes; a shirt with her name personalized on it with black and white striped sleeves and dark shorts.

She hurried downstairs, still hearing the knocks on the main door. "Coming!" hollered Naomi.

Opening the door, she saw it was Taylor. "Hi, Tayl... we're starting skateboarding this morning earlier than usual!"

"Naww, Naomi," he replied, "I was thinking about early swimming this morning, if you're up for it- the gang's not whole without you and your little doggie!"

Naomi grinned. "Gee, Taylor, sounds nice, but Fire's not allowed in public, 'member?"

"In my private swimming pool, anything's allowed!" Taylor answered proudly, "I'm filthy rich, 'member?"

"Aww... yeah, okay." Naomi looked around. "I'll just go grab some breakfast and get Fire... he may not 'wanna go, though."

"That's fine," Taylor entered the house and sat down on the sofa.

Quickly, Naomi had her breakfast and went to wake up Fire. As usual, he was in his playful mood- ready for fun.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:50 am
[Awww!!! I just finished my profile for the fox too crying ]  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:50 am
A small black female cat stalked down the street in a not a hugely popular area. She could here noises and laughter, which she was following out of curiosity. She hopped up onto an old crate and scratched her ear with her paw in a very uncatlike fashion. Her blue eyes sparkled in the afternoon sunlight as she watched, fascinated at the dustmotes that filled the sky. It was another one of her normal afternoons spent, looking for someone like her, who could change between herself and an animal form so easily. She was confused.
Leaping off the crate, she continued to follow the noise of laughter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:52 am
SweetHugz

((hmm... maybe you could change your type of fox? Like, you could be a red fox or swift fox or something))  

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:53 am
Runxuan
SweetHugz

((hmm... maybe you could change your type of fox? Like, you could be a red fox or swift fox or something))

[Do you mind if I did a tiger? I'm working on it now.]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:56 am
SweetHugz
Runxuan
SweetHugz

((That would be great! biggrin Remember you gotta PM it to me))  

ringoshine

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:05 am
Runxuan
SweetHugz
Runxuan
SweetHugz

((That would be great! biggrin Remember you gotta PM it to me))

[Shall I delete these posts?]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:06 am
The small black cat Arella ran on all fours towards the laughter, and didn't stop until she arrived in a very posh area. The laughter had died down. Meowing a swear, she turned away, when she distinctly heard the sound of a loud splash. Curious, she followed the second noise. Hiding in a bush she watched with clear ocean blue eyes the people before her, swimming in a crystal clear pool.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:12 am
((you can delete them if you want to, but you don't have to 3nodding every RP needs some OOC talk too xd ))

After swimming Naomi played with Fire inside the house for an hour.
Feeling adventurous, she told him to stay put and watch over the building while she would go on a leisurely stroll. Naomi could only give Fire walks at nightfall when people would most likely mistake him as a normal domestic puppy instead of a wolf cub.
"Bye-Bye, Fire, be good!" she waved at him and closed the door behind her with the keys in her hand.
I'll go explore the unpopulated sides of the neighborhood. Naomi thought and walked down the porch steps.
She started hearing laughter nearby. Strange. There were a bunch of crates in a rather dark area. I bet this side of the neighborhood is ultimately spooky at night! she let a shiver crawl down her spine.
In the corner of her eye, she could see a cat. When she looked again, it was gone. Well, I bet there are lots of stray animals on this side, too. Naomi stuffed her hands in her warm pocket and walked on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:13 am
Karen woke up and found her two pet tigers next to her. The female one was called Emily and the male one was called Ryan. She was glad that there were friendly and house trained. She got out of bed and went to bathroom for a morning shower before her tigers woke up. Emily and Ryan woke up and played on the floor while they waited for Karen to finished showering."I'm hungry!" Ryan complained when Karen finished showering and dressing."Me too!" Emily said as she pounced on Karen's foot playfully, her claws sheathe."Okay but you had to behave if you want to come downstairs to eat breakfast with me." Karen said as she picked both of them up in her hands."Okay!" Ryan purred."We promised to be on our best behavior!" Emily brushed her tail against Karen's arm.Karen ,Emily and Ryan walked downstairs quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone.  

SweetHugz

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces