Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
MP3s of Middle Of Summer and Nine In The Afternoon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm getting more and more excited
  for the new album.
  <3
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:43 am
So I got the MP3s for Panic!'s new songs (because the BBC versions are such good quality!) and now it's all I can listen to.

And oh my god I smile every time I hear Brendon sing "Losing the feeling of feeling unique" during Nine In The Afternoon. The way he says "losing" xp heart heart

I love both songs. And I've decided that whatever the boys do with the album and whatever they name their songs is the best way to do it. When they made A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, they made it the way they wanted it. And it was awesome. So if they think this album is better with (for example) simple song titles, then it probably is better that way. I'm going to trust their judgment with this.

Anyway. Which of the two songs do you guys like more and why? Or don't you like them?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:34 am
i love nine in the afternoon, too.
its my favorite of they're new songs.
panic is turning jazzy-ish.
and start to sound like The Hush Sound.
:]

upsidexdown

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:47 am
|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

Oooh, where?

That will be all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:52 am
tattoo fish
|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

Oooh, where?

That will be all.
Uh well I ripped them from youtube.
But I could upload them if you want... I think. I've never actually tried that, but I'm sure it can't be to hard. Putfile or sendspace or something, right? xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:54 pm
Click to download...
"Middle Of Summer"
The Weight (cover)
"Nine In The Afternoon"
"Camisado" with the "Roxanne" Medly

Credit to the web hotess of PATDonline for ripping them. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:58 pm
I love both songs too. 4laugh It's hard to choose between the two of them. But, if I had to, I think I'd choose "Middle Of Summer," because whenever I listen to it, it just makes me uber happy. Well, anytime I listen to Panic! At The Disco, their music makes me happy...but "Middle Of Summer" just has something special, I guess. 3nodding

Poly, you're probably right about whatever they choose to do with their music and song titles will be best. But, it's just really going to take time for me to get over it if they use lines from Ryan's lyrics for the song titles. sweatdrop

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:51 am
Cool, I used the links for the Camisado one (since I'd already ripped the others myself) and she added artwork and everything in the ID3 tabs. Just not lyrics.

Oh but your link is wrong... it's not Camisado, it's London Beckoned... but it's okay, I found the Camisado one on the site 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:02 am
`PrimeRib
I love both songs too. 4laugh It's hard to choose between the two of them. But, if I had to, I think I'd choose "Middle Of Summer," because whenever I listen to it, it just makes me uber happy. Well, anytime I listen to Panic! At The Disco, their music makes me happy...but "Middle Of Summer" just has something special, I guess. 3nodding

Poly, you're probably right about whatever they choose to do with their music and song titles will be best. But, it's just really going to take time for me to get over it if they use lines from Ryan's lyrics for the song titles. sweatdrop
It is hard to choose. Nine In The Afternoon has been stuck in my head since... forever. If that's not the song Pete was talking about (biggest hook he'd ever heard) then... wow. 'Cause it's just so dang catchy.

But I like the lyrics for "Middle Of Summer" more. The conversation between the sun and the moon... it's great.

And I do know what you mean, because it will be disappointing, I'm just saying that I've decided to accept whatever they want to do with the album and believe it's for the best and try to not think "oh I wish they had done this and this"...

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:04 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Cool, I used the links for the Camisado one (since I'd already ripped the others myself) and she added artwork and everything in the ID3 tabs. Just not lyrics.

Oh but your link is wrong... it's not Camisado, it's London Beckoned... but it's okay, I found the Camisado one on the site 3nodding

OOPS. xd redface I'll change it when PATDonline lets me to go earlier pages again. o.o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:07 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

It is hard to choose. Nine In The Afternoon has been stuck in my head since... forever. If that's not the song Pete was talking about (biggest hook he'd ever heard) then... wow. 'Cause it's just so dang catchy.

But I like the lyrics for "Middle Of Summer" more. The conversation between the sun and the moon... it's great.

And I do know what you mean, because it will be disappointing, I'm just saying that I've decided to accept whatever they want to do with the album and believe it's for the best and try to not think "oh I wish they had done this and this"...

It's hard not to think that. crying But I do trust that they'll do the right thing for their album.

PrimeRibby
Captain

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:55 pm
I'd never heard 'The Middle of the Summer' before! But I like it. :]

I don't know. I love 'Nine In The Afternoon', though, too.

I'm just so darn excited for this album! I really want it to come out. I'm going to end up buying it before I've heard a single song on it besides the ones they've played at the festivals, but I don't care, because I know I'll love it anyway. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:48 am
MistressSunshine
I'd never heard 'The Middle of the Summer' before! But I like it. :]

I don't know. I love 'Nine In The Afternoon', though, too.

I'm just so darn excited for this album! I really want it to come out. I'm going to end up buying it before I've heard a single song on it besides the ones they've played at the festivals, but I don't care, because I know I'll love it anyway. :]
Oh me too. I don't care what my parents say, I'm buying it ASAP.  

Polyphonic Twilight

ron337

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:32 am
can't wait for the release! * i haven't listenend to those tracks yet though... * [sigh] that's what you get from a freakin' low connection..! though it won't stop me from buying... except if i don't have cash... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:07 pm
ron337
can't wait for the release! * i haven't listenend to those tracks yet though... * [sigh] that's what you get from a freakin' low connection..! though it won't stop me from buying... except if i don't have cash... *sigh*

Why don't you just get limewire or frostwire and download the songs? That's how I get all my songs. Just be careful not to download too many songs at once because if you use the free one it's illegal and they can catch but it's also a slim chance to get caught cause so many people use it.  

Explosive_Juice

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:36 pm
ron337
You can't watch them on youtube? surprised  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff