Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
New Movie Soon To Come Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lone Wolf 8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:56 pm
My sources say that a new Star Trek movie is coming soon, right now they are trying to get cast memebers to come back. If I or any of you have any new info about this new movie then post here, and no Im not talking about the movie Nemesis.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:55 am
It will be coming out December 25th, 2008.  

startrekadmiral

in_love_with_jack_sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:19 pm
This has the cast and the release date so far.
Wikipedia  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:49 am
are you talking about Star Trek 10?  

purple_freak15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:45 pm
I think so. question  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:12 pm
Actually, it said in wiki that it was going to be Star Trek 11. Wow! I cannot wait. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

Edge3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Yeah, is is Star Trek 11. I can't wait either! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:49 pm
I don't like the idea of a prequel but I'm starting to get excited too.  

Emi Uoza

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:03 pm
yay!!! lol I haven't seen any of the movies yet and now here comes another one. rofl i do need to see them though...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:09 am
I hope the movie brings back some of the original excitement of Star Trek. It is hard to believe that we have not had a ST series on TV since May of 2005. Considering the Franchise has had a presence on TV since the late 80's. Personally, I am not sure if people got burned out or the failure of Enterprise was simply bad writing. Prequels also have the problem of being limited to the constraints of future time-line continuity.  

sensei_ken

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:58 am
sensei_ken
I hope the movie brings back some of the original excitement of Star Trek. It is hard to believe that we have not had a ST series on TV since May of 2005. Considering the Franchise has had a presence on TV since the late 80's. Personally, I am not sure if people got burned out or the failure of Enterprise was simply bad writing. Prequels also have the problem of being limited to the constraints of future time-line continuity.

Blbb and I often talk about the crash of Enterprise. We both think that for the general oublic, Enterprise was too much Star Trek for normal people, and was too little Trek for trekkie's. It had exploration, phasers, and Kilingons, too much Sci-fi for regular poeple, but for some of us there was no Starfleet, and no uniforms. Hopefully the new movie will be a good blend of both, so everyone everywhere can enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:10 pm
My sources tells me that Tim Russ will be direction this new movie, atleast Voyager has something to do with a movie  

Lone Wolf 8

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:37 pm
Lone Wolf 8
My sources tells me that Tim Russ will be direction this new movie, at least Voyager has something to do with a movie
though nothing to do with the plot line. It's about Kirk and co. in their younger years.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:30 pm
What I've read is that Nimoy makes a cameo, but Shatner wasn't talked to, and he's not very happy about it. I also love the poster seen on memory alpha, but that's just me.  

Tevakh

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:42 am
Tevakh
What I've read is that Nimoy makes a cameo, but Shatner wasn't talked to, and he's not very happy about it. I also love the poster seen on memory alpha, but that's just me.

Shatner actually hates Star Trek...
And and and.. Check my thread!

:'D

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out