Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
[BERA] FFS. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T____T
  o_o
View Results

xoRockStarxBby

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:09 pm
Kay so. Long story. Well, not really. I'll shorten it.

Myself[Soragirl] and my friend Willa, were transfering stars, and ores, to my mule. We, usually xfering, by dropping. And today, we did the same. No one was in sight for the first 3 minutes of xfering. We both figured it was safe, so I dropped my steely, and a last few ores. Before we even got to speak, {or loot}, a hacker by the IGN of, Maruo, vacced the steely, and ran. My guild, InYourPants, is on a wild chase for him now as we speak. -rolls eyes- But, if anyone would like to come me hunt for steely with a guild mate, please contact me on Soragirl. x33.
Q: Why not buy another set?
A: Only have 100k =|

Q: Lol, Noob.
A: Yeah, shut the ******** up.

Q:I can help, but not now.
A: Cool, Thanks! Contact me on Soragirl anytime.

If 80 Berians, gave me 100k, I'd have enough to buy a new set =|.

Before i even open this thread, i would appriciate no negative comments. My brother already make me deaf. Kthx.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:21 pm
im a beran, i once got looted by a hacker in a drop game. so umm... u want me to defame and report him?  

Brighte

X_Kohana Nozomi_X

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:15 pm
I'll help you. 4laugh By the way... Your name sounds familar... And Willa, her IGN wouldn't happen to be xShadowrican will it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:30 pm
If you were only transferring items, why didnt you just trade?  

Yuzi_K

Healing Hero

Brighte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:35 pm
ill pay 50k for every defame + reporting (for hacking, or harassment, or faking gm) on imahurtyou

thank u  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:21 pm
Aww, that really sucks. I like Bera but it's people like that that will tarnish its name xp
I would suggest trading though. Anyway, how did the hacker find you? o_O
To drop trade(when no one's on to "xfer"), I just go in a random FM CH and CC a couple of times and go into another FM room and CC.
Example:
GO in Ch 17, FM room 14. Then, Change to channel 19 and go out of room 14 and into room 13. Then change to channel 15. I'm probably a bit paranoid but that's how I drop transfer. I also make sure that no one's viewable on the mini-map when I go out of the FM room and go into another room, to avoid anyone seeing me go into the FM room and try to follow me and loot me.  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:45 pm
Quote:

I like that part.
Alas, it isn't a question. Change the Q to a C for comment or something. :3

Besides that, I'd say I'll try not to be negative, but I'm not going to lie.

It's honestly your fault, as I'm sure you know.

When you drop something, you should ALWAYS expect the worst case scenario, and you somehow lose it.

It's your fault, and nothing can be done.

Even if they "catch" this hacker, all they'll do is report him, and he will get banned, WITH your item in his account.

Nice.

And as saying, even if they "catch" him, you won't get the steely back.

All they can do is report him, unless the hacker is like, nice.

I don't wanna be mean or negative, but honestly, why be so stupid to transfer stuff in such a way...

I'd understand crappy, unimportant items, but seriously...

If you had a friend with you, WHOM YOU OBVIOUSLY TRUSTED ENOUGH not to loot the items to begin with, WHY THE ******** DIDN'T YOU TRANSFER BY TRADING WITH EACH OTHER.

Jesus, common sense, use it.

"Oh gee, if I drop this steely, theres a HIGH chance it's gonna get looted~"

I know you asked for no negativity, but I'm a negative person...

Still, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE LIKE .00001% CHANCE OF GETTING IT BACK, good luck either way.

Some people learn lessons the hard way...whether you want to hear this or not, this is basically your way of learning a lesson.

DO NOT DROP TRANSFER.

Especially if you have someone whom you trust enough, that you could just trade with. Common ******** sense.

One last thing...just a biased thing, but why would you even have a steely? Sins suck.

Bandits > Sins.

Seriously, it's true.

:3

Oh, lastly, seriously, I'd like to hear, WHY THE ******** DIDN'T YOU JUST TRADE WITH YOUR FRIEND?

Honestly, you obviously trusted him/her enough not to loot it, SO WHY NOT TRADE IT?

-_-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:48 pm
Oh my goodness, at this whole topic.

First, I don't mean this in a negative way whatsoever, but it's a risk you're taking if you drop an item, and it's a good idea to put the more valuable items in a trade. Hehe with that said, I should take my own advice! My friends and I are just like you, and dropping tons of crap is the way we roll. xd I don't recall ever losing something of great value, but some things had been vacced in the past. I'm sorry for your loss. Steelies are so cool. *__*;

And I recognize/remember your IGN. I played Bera, and I'd always run into you in the Orbis/Ludi boatrides. I don't remember if you are a friend's friend, or if I acknowledged you because I have a friend called "Sora".

Ahahah, just as I typed that, I remembered. Both are true. I do believe you're Gage's/SirRicard's friend, yes? Anyway, I'm Meioku, if you're curious.  

Meigumii

Brighte

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:39 pm
no one knows me crying well anyways... this is like a rant thread right? not a request or advice thread?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:18 am
cant do anything about it now.

and Reporting him (mass) would get you banned if the GMs dont see anything wrong with them

next time just send a trade request instead of dropping. Hackers would usually channel Surf. Use the pick Key and change.

hope you learned a lesson that you cant trust people online

zonic69

yuuyman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:38 pm
aww the same thing happend to me
but it was just ores and ects from high (41+) lv monsters

i think i may have seen you before ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:44 pm
A Rusty Nail
Quote:

I like that part.
Alas, it isn't a question. Change the Q to a C for comment or something. :3

Bandits < Sins.

Seriously, it's true.

-_-

Dude # 1 To long of a post about it being her fault
#2 it being that all jobs are the same...some may deal more damage...get more hits...anything they are all equal...cept clerics/prisets ^^  

yuuyman

Brighte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:33 pm
how are all jobs the same o_o"? if they were, they would be ONE JOB and that would be boring >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:47 pm
Lol, I don't think all jobs are equal. Unless you mean equally FUN. Still, no. Not in my opinion, anyway.
Priests and clerics may be weak but they offer healing for the party and more experience. Mages have to solo a lot and I really have to say... I feel bad for high lvl mages >>
They don't deal as much damage as the ATKers their Lvl so a lot of mages solo. Mages may have it easy at low lvl, but come on... we all know that that isn't enough. x_X
Also, I think sins and hermits have increidble advantages to a lot of the other classes when training.  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Brighte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:49 pm
lol, how come no one ever talks about warriors or bowman? they're like so boring lol. Its always about the dits and sins. Sometimes mages.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff