Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Has Anyone Read the New Book in the Charlie Bone Series?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi_Veneficus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:09 pm
I finished it in 3 hours and must say that it was quite the page turner. I enjoyed this book so much that I didn't leave my room for the whole three hours. ninja stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:43 am
Although i do agree the Charlie bone series can be quite entertaining i find its powers and use of Action to be somewhat lacking You should read the Bartumaeous trillogy,,, If you want to talk move about the series, (charlie bone that is) then please feel free I'd like to hear your views on such.  

Crowlow

Crowlow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:46 pm
gonk i thought others would add onto this i guess not... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:29 am
though charlie bone is a good series ... it really lacks alot of action and fast paced things .... i think the powers are cool and well thought out ... on an another note i thought there was only supposed to be five books and she came out with a 6ixth one ...?  

pirateninjahero

Xoverly_sarcasticX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:19 pm
I know!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:25 am
I love the Children of the Red King books! They remind me of a lighter version of Harry Potter. If you think about it, Bloors Academy is a specialty school separaed into Houses with Prefects. Anyway, I always finish those books rather quickly too, but I can't say only three hours. Paton is easily my favourite character, but I'm fond of Fidelio, Olivia, and Billy too.  

MinervaEvenstar

Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff