Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Wanted: Magby with Magmarizer Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:03 am
Offering: Elekid with Electrizer.

I am willing to give you something else if you don't want the Elekid, I have over 300 pokemon obtained in my Pokedex, and I can breed most of them. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:41 pm
i'll see what i can do....  

Gnome Serial

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:24 am
Gnome Serial
i'll see what i can do....

Excellent, if you do get one, what do you want for it? The Elekid or something else?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:09 pm
Dang it...I really wish I had wifi. I want a Magmarizer really bad. emo I have seen a few on the GTS before...but I dont have a level 9 Mew gonk  

blue_man_of_destruction

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:38 pm
krishnath

I am willing to give you something else if you don't want the Elekid, I have over 300 pokemon obtained in my Pokedex, and I can breed most of them. ^^

I can get you one of those, magbys with magmatizers are in my collection. Of course, it will cost you a bidoof...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:17 am
froggie of pwnage
krishnath

I can get you one of those, magbys with magmatizers are in my collection. Of course, it will cost you a bidoof...

Any particular gender you want, or will ant Bidoof do? ^^  

krishnath

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:18 pm
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath

Actually, I'm feeling greedy. a lv. 20 male bidoof. Just keep pressing b during evolution.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:43 pm
froggie of pwnage
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath

Actually, I'm feeling greedy. a lv. 20 male bidoof. Just keep pressing b during evolution.

Lol. I'll see what I can do, probably won't be able to get it for a couple of days. ^^  

krishnath

rubymaster5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 pm
i could prabably get you one fast if you trade it to me quick (just so i dont have to hunt for a male) i could use the rare candies ive been saving up to up its lv mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:51 pm
rubymaster5
i could prabably get you one fast if you trade it to me quick (just so i dont have to hunt for a male) i could use the rare candies ive been saving up to up its lv mrgreen

Thanks for the offer, but I would rather do it myself, I know exactly where to look to get one of sufficiently high level to make levelling easy, and who knows, I might get lucky and run across a shiny while hunting for it. ^^  

krishnath

rubymaster5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:09 pm
ok no biggie mrgreen good luck with the shiny!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:15 pm
rubymaster5
ok no biggie mrgreen good luck with the shiny!

By my calculations I need ...four... more shinies to get the four event only pokemon I am missing from my collection... Let's see... Mew, Hu-Oh, Lugia, and Celebi... Yep, that's four. I am not counting the fourth gen event only pokemon, as two of those (Shymin and Arceus) have not yet been released.  

krishnath

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:26 am
froggie of pwnage
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath

Your Bidoof is ready. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:17 pm
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath

Your Bidoof is ready. ^^

Your magby will be ready soon!^^  

froggie of pwnage

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 pm
froggie of pwnage
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath
froggie of pwnage
krishnath

Your Bidoof is ready. ^^

Your magby will be ready soon!^^

Excellent. ^^

Just send me a PM when it is ready, and I'll head for a Pokecenter. ^^  
Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games