Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Grrr!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anhedonic Hedonist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:38 pm
gonk I magically went up to 165! At first I just thought I was bloated or something, because my weight always goes up on my period...

But the weight stayed up.

confused WHY? I'm not any taller. I don't look like I gained 5-10 lbs at all, my clothes fit the same. I've barely been exercising. I haven't eaten that much over the past few weeks... totally not enough to gain so much weight in a month.

DAMN. Damn damn damn, now I have even more weight to lose! crying I need to exercise and eat better... my appetite has gotten really big lately. I go from needing constant food to almost none... and I'm in the constant food phase, which I will stay in for quite awhile.

... and I really need to exercise more. Once I have my grades solid, I'll work something out. Try and buy some little weights, and find some time to do some sort of cardio.

Discuss:
How the forces of nature seem to be preventing your weight loss.
Angry things.
Your desire for a cheap, tasty almost calorie free snack which you could snack on all day and it would decrease your appetite a little and was super healthy.
Anything halfway relevant.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:32 am
Nono! Eating very little will only make you gain even -more- weight. Your body will freak out and start to store all of the fat of whatever food you do eat. If you're hungry all the time, start eating more fibery foods (like potatoes and whole wheat stuff). That should help fill you up. Also, don't feel bad if you want to snack. Eat some fruit, some veggies, a (completely healthy) granola bar. I've gained a lot of weight, but that's because I wasn't eating right or excersizing. I ate pastries and sugary things. My weight magically went up to 173. emo

Just, don't stress out about it. Stress can also make the body store fat, and make you not feel good at all.  

Keren

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:14 pm
you must eat, even if you don't want to. Eat 4-5 small meals a day. Your body will never think it's hungry and wont store it as nasty nasty fat!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:17 pm
Oh no, dear god. I have a ravenous appetite, I just wish to have something to curb my endless snack attacks. domokun Fibery stuff. Got it. I wish I could do the small meals all day thing, but since I'm in school it's really not that easy.  

Anhedonic Hedonist

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:26 pm
just take small things with you (like a granola bar or something simple like that) and eat it in the hall between one of your classes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:45 pm
SMART. So smart I didn't even consider it.  

Anhedonic Hedonist

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games