Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vhdcrusher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:31 pm
3rd person plz. be anyone in naruto but dont do anything stupid like
one person just wrote a romantic sasuke sakura scene, next person says
well suddenly zabuza comes up and kicks sasukes a**! no. dont do that.
keep the mood going, and if you need to stop it then change it slowly.

heres the start

AAAAAUGH!. a peircing scream ran through the forest as squad 7 jumped from tree to tree, searching for the disturbance. what the.... yells naruto
who was that??
i dont know but we need to find whatever it is! shouts sakura........

keep going!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:37 pm
AHHHHH! Ino screamed again as she saw yet another gigantic caterpillar on her arm. "GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME!!" She wailed flailing her arms around panicking. "Troublesome women" Shikamaru muttered as he flicked the poor furry insectide off the blonds arm. Chouji munched on his potato chips as usual, making no comment.  

Acarian

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • First step to fame 200

vhdcrusher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:31 pm
thats it? i go on the freakin forum a month after i made it and 1 freaking person posted???? one?????? aaaaaaaaaaarg!!!! arg !!! arg!!! arg.bwhahhahahahha whos crazy now, huh huh????? aaargg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheese_whine dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:33 pm
not cool  

vhdcrusher

vhdcrusher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:07 am
ya its been like 2 weeks. booooooo cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:52 pm
{{At least somebody posted...I made a thread and will ANYBODY post?? NOOOooo..}}  

Acarian

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • First step to fame 200

Asphodel_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:54 pm
vhdcrusher
thats it? i go on the freakin forum a month after i made it and 1 freaking person posted???? one?????? aaaaaaaaaaarg!!!! arg !!! arg!!! arg.bwhahhahahahha whos crazy now, huh huh????? aaargg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheese_whine dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

((Cool it man, there's me!))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:56 pm
lil_water
{{At least somebody posted...I made a thread and will ANYBODY post?? NOOOooo..}}

((Bless you.))  

Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:00 pm
"Really, what is so scary about caterpillars? How troublesome..." Shikamaru muttered, just loud enough for Ino to hear. "Can you eat caterpillars?" Chouji asked innocently.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:02 pm
Shino was walking around and he saw them flick the caterpillar. He ran over to them. "Hey! These things are living creatures. How, could you?" he said. Then he squatted down and got the caterpillar on his finger. Then stuffed him in his pocket and walked away. "What the hell?" said Ino. Chouji started running after him yelling "Hey!!!!!!! Can I eat the caterpillar?!?!?!" "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" then he hopped from tree to tree as fast as he could, and almost knocked over Sakura. "dammit! I missed!" he thought, then kept jumping XD  

Honeydukes Lover

NoProfanity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:02 pm
Shikamaru is running with the catapiller until..... he slips on a tree and falls. Choji later catches up with him and takes the catapiller and says''That catapiller is mine! Im gonna eat it!Choji runs off with the poor little catapiller..... Then Tsunade comes and stops Choji and asks himWhat are you doing with that catapiller Choji?and Choji says umm..... Nothing m'am.and keeps running.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Along with team 7 , there was also Ino Yamanaka, they needed her for the specific mission presented specially to them by Tsunade-sama herself.

"GRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" , there was the scream again ..... what could that be? It was unbearable thinking about it. SUddenly Sasuke yelled for the whole team to stop. "Sasuke-kun what is it?" Ino asked not making Sakura very happy. He explained there were multiple traps hidden in their tracks. " Yeah!!! I see that one!" as Ino said that , Naruto walked upon the trap activating it , just a few kunai , a fake trap. "Whoa...Naruto....." Ino said under her voice a bit "How did he do that? How did he know?!" Ino didn't know Naruto had become so skilled , and she also didn't know her face was a tinge pink...

"AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" again the scream "SHUT UP FOOLISH GIRL!!" another shout , who was that?!..Ino thought she knew , thought she knew who yelled for the poor girl to shut up....... "Guys c'mon follow me!!!!" Ino yelled furiously , oohhh yeah it was surely him .....

They hid in the tree's wondering who Ino was sure it was... As Ino was approaching from behind she saw the person , the one that had killed Asuma-sensai .. But Shikamaru was supposed 2 murder him, not her!!!
She had to do it , no choice! "THIS IS FOR ASUMA SENSAI!!!!!!!!" she yelled attacking him perfectly so that he would fall letting go of the girl , and he was unable to move facing up with wide eyes , perfect.

"Mind Body Confusion Jutsu!!" Yes , he was done , he was weak at the time , starving perhaps. She was to tell the village of the revenge on Asuma-Sensai..... but when she went back to team7 Naruto did the most amazing thing....he walked up to her and patted ehr back , then stood directly infront of her and kissed her....telling her that she had been perfect for him and he wished he has noticed it sooner....

When they got back to the village Naruto and Ino were a couple , and Shikamaru wasn't to happy , he wasn't going to go with Temari again he was aimed for Ino.... he was jealous.

The report was made and said to the whole village by Ino and Naruto , the two lovers. Ino held her belly 2 months after , she was pregnant....

Bye:naruto-kunslover56
Also a Naruino story.
100% fan-made.
Characters belong to Masashi K.
Thanks for reading..
Hope I get to make more...
Peace,
Naruto-kunslover56User Image  

Cutie_Chick56-

Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff