Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:20 am
User Image

Welcome,
this is my Final Fantasy Roleplay, The Darkest Black,
pulling characters from all of the Square-Enix Final Fantasy games into one place, and under... two roofs. One of the heroes, and another for the villains.

Plot Summary: The characters from the Final Fantasy series, both good and bad, have found themselves in a place unlike they had ever been before. Without all the things they had come to know and love, without the people they have spent their lives with and most of all, not in a world that is familiar to them. All the characters have appeared, magically transported into a different dimension than their own. While Heroes go to one mansion in this world, Villains go to another by the guidance of a small town between them. There's no real rhyme or reason to why they are here it just... happened.

---

Along with the Guild RP Rules, there are some specific rules I would like to establish for this roleplay, to help clear up some confusion.

1 No godmodding, powerplaying or breaking continuity. I know it may be hard with these characters to be not all powerful, but all of them do have weaknesses, even Sephiroth.

2 Please be as literate as possible. This means no one liners, no terribly spelling or grammar, no chat speaks, please separate OOC from OC.

3 Please stay IN CHARACTER. This is very important. Barret wouldn't go around being all emo and upset with the world, no way! It makes it more fun when characters are in character.

4 You may only be one character as of yet. And you may not make up a character. This is a Final Fantasy Roleplay, not LOLFORESTRP.

5 If you want to roleplay as a certain character, please send me this application in a PM entitled 'fflolol':

Character you would like:
Reasons why you chose this character:
A little blurb about your character: (Small Bio/Who They Are)
A sample of your roleplaying, in character

6: NO, you cannot be a Kingdom Hearts character. That's not Final Fantasy.

---

Setting

Time: The roleplay will begin at the beginning of fall, right before the leaves start to change colours.

Location: On either side of a small, but bustling village are the mansions. Uphill, to the east of the village, is the Hero Mansion, and to the west, and downhill, is the Villain Mansion.

About the Hero Mansion: About... twenty miles away from the village. This mansion sits on the top of a hill, surrounded by a beautiful lawn, and past the lawn, a forest. The Mansion itself is surrounded by a elaborate cast-iron fence. It is, of course, large enough to house all of the Heroes. There is a chocobo stable, along with gardins, an outside patio with pool, and past the forest, to the north is a lake.

About the Villain Mansion: About fifty miles away from the village, this mansion sits at the base of a river bed, and looks out at the ocean. The seaward side has craggy rocks almost all the way to the base of the house, with the three other sides are surrounded by grass and landscaping. This mansion is TOO large for the amount of Villains, as it is almost bigger than the Hero Mansion, and more aggressive looking.

Note:This RP takes place after the latest events of your game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:21 am

User Image

-VI-
Kefka:

-VII-
Yazoo:
Loz:
Kadaaj:
Sephiroth:
Hojou:

-VIII-
Seifer:
Ultimecia:

-IX-
Kuja:

-X(-2)-

Shuyin:
LeBlanc:

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:23 am
User Image
-VI-
Locke Cole-
Celes Chere-
Edgar Figaro-
Relm Arrowny-
Sabin René Figaro-
Setzer Gabbiani-
Terra Branford-

-VII-
Cloud Strife-
Tifa Lockheart- Teefie
Vincent Valentine-
Yuffie Kisaragi-
Denzel-
Marlene Wallace-
Barret Wallace-
Nanaki-
Cait Sith-
Cid Highwind-

-VIII-
Squall Leonhart-
Rinoa Heartilly-
Selphie Tilmit-
Zell Dincht-
Irvine Kinneas-
Laguna Loire-
Quistis Trepe-

-IX-
Zidane Tribal-
Adelbert Steiner-
General Beatrix-
Eiko Carol-
Freya Cresant-
Garnet Til Alexandros XVII-
Quina Quen-
Vivi Ornitier-

-X(2)-
Yuna-
Tidus-
Wakka-
Lulu-
Kimahri-
Rikku-
Paine-
Auron-

-The 'Other' Category-
Characters that can't necessarily be labeled as a hero, or a villain.
Characters under this category get to choose either hero house, or villain house, and are asked to type in green. (x___x)

Seymour-
Edea-
Rufus Shinra-
Reno-
Rude-
Elena-
Tseng-
Shelke-

((If that's not all the villains or heroes, please PM me. ALSO! Just because the FF isn't listed, doesn't mean you cannot be the characters. I realize some people are more aware of the earlier FFs, such as III, IV, V, those. Simply PM me with who you would like to be, and I can take care of it.))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:39 am

Tifa stood in front of the large, and insanely elaborate fence which guarded off an even larger and more elaborate mansion. Why was she here? As she looked up the small hill, her mahogany eyes caught a chocobo stable and then a lake.

One moment she had been in Edge, and the next she was here, well not here, in a village a bit away, but someone had told her to come here. Her brow furrowed as if she were in pain, why was she here? Where was everyone else? Her children, Barret, Cloud? His name caused something to jab at her heart when she thought of it.

Gathering her small bag of things, which had found itself with her, Tifa pushed the gate of the fence open, her hair blowing in the soft wind as she made her way up the path that led from the road to the main doors of the mansion.

What bothered her the most was that it seemed like it was unoccupied, empty. Why was she here to see an empty house?

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:30 pm
Vincent gave a very slight smile as he walked up, he had been directed here for some reason so he did as he was asked, watching himself the whole time, he stepped up quietly behind Tifa and whispered " Hey, you know what the hell is up with this house" his gaze averted from her quickly when he saw a bush rustling, he pulled out his gun at nearly the speed of light and shot at the bush and the rustling stopped thereafter " Well?" he asked in a slightly bored tone  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:22 am
The chill of the Caves of Narshe had suddenly vanished. Whats going on? Blue eyes, the color of ice, scanned the town she had found herself in. Bannon?

The ex-general turned Returner stood within the center of action. A marketplace? It had to be. Catching someone by the arm, she turned them to face her. "Excuse me, I was wondering if you could tell me where it is I am?" The townsman giving her a crazed look, just ended up pointing towards a rather large keep. "Your questions shall be answered there." Pulling his arm away from her, he would then return to his business.

A deep intake of air, and the young woman would then relased it slowly in a sigh. Well, I guess i'll have to venture to that place now won't I? Hands clasping the hilts of her Runic Blades she marched forward to her new destination.

Ice Cold Celes

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:13 pm

Tifa looked over her shoulder at the red cloaked man before smiling. A familiar face made her feel happy. "I don't know, Vincent. This all seems a bit weird, don't you think?" She mused before turning all the way to face him, glad someone she knew was here, some one she liked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:31 pm
It was a tiny dirt path she stummbled across, the dirt path that would lead to her answers. Two silhouette's came into view near the building. Friend, of foe? Without thinking, her booted feet would lead her onwards to the gate ahead.

A single blast of noise filled the air as one of the silhouette's fired some sort of magic (^.^ heheh, confused Celes, number two!) into the nearby wild growth. Stumbling some, she would then catch herself, her hand resting against the gate's door. What was that? Her inner self fighting with her next choice of actions, should she keep going or make a run for it? Could those two be trusted? Could they possibly be a newly formed group of soliders conspiring to take over once again? Sucking in a mouthful of air, she proceded.

Her voice, steady and true, commanding their attention. "Excuse me, I am have been imformed to come to this keep. By chance, would either of you be the owner of such a grand place?" Her clothing, different from the both of them, she stood a whole five feet, nine inches before them. Clad in mostly leather, trinkets, and two swords to either side of her, it should be obvious she was a warrior of some status.

Ice Cold Celes

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 pm
" Yeah... quite unusual, I say it's a trap"he said in a slightly paranoid tone, slinging his arm around behind him as he heard the voice "No, What the hell do you need with us or you get a bullet to the head" he looked back at her, his eyes glinting slightly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:59 am

"Vincent...." Tifa said quietly, disapproving of his immediate threat. She turned around the face the woman, feeling very short now, being in the presence of both Vincent and this woman.

"No, neither of us has any idea what's going on." She said to her, "I was told to come here too by the villagers, but they didn't seem to know anything else." Tifa shrugged her shoulders before smiling faintly at the woman, who didn't seem like a bad person.

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:18 am
" What? After Sephiroth we need to watch ourselves, period" Vincent stated flatly, his gun still pointed at the woman  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:03 pm
Eyes of ice shifting to the one named Vincent, she gave him a tiny smirk and the narrowing of her sight. Taking a couple of steps forward into the barrel of his gun, slender fingers glided it to the side. "I am fully aware only we can answer the questions of the other. You need to know why it is you are here as much as I do."

The nameless female's shrug of her soulders brought Celes attention towards her. A smile upon her lips as well, her head bowed down in curtasy. "Celes Chere." Intoduced now, she waved her arms open to show that she herself was harmless. "Imperial Solider, gone Returner. I fight only for the rights of people. And you two?"

Arms dropped to her side, she didn't fear the one that had jumped to conclusions about her. Flashy weapon, attitude, it only reminded her of all the soliders she had trained while General. Though, like her fellow Returner Cyan, he had figured her to be someone evil? How Ironic. "Also Vincent," mocking the knowledge of his name, "you need not watch me. I prefer attacking head on."

Ice Cold Celes

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:43 pm
" Then you wouldn't mind a demonstration?" he raised an eyebrow, putting his gun at his side " I need to work with these things, haven't used 'em in a long a** time" he smiled slightly and spun on his heel to look her up and down, he hadn't ever seen a woman who looked so good in military gear  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:15 pm

"I'm Tifa Lockhart," She smiled and bowed her head before holding out her hand. She didn't think Miss Celes was going to attack them, she didn't seem like the type who would do that. Tifa felt a positive aire around her. "We're formerly from AVALANCHE," She liked to think of their group as finished, seeing as ShinRa had changed their ways and everything. She smiled sincerely at Celes again.

asmuwudeus

Interstellar Trash

Ice Cold Celes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:43 pm
As if she were testing their groups name upon her tongue, she would whisper, "Avalanche." Her right hand taking the females within her own, she gave it a quick and firm hand shake. "Nice to meet you, Tifa Lockhart."

Continuing her assumption of the man, she ignored him fully now.

"This group of yours, Avalanche." Her eyes darting back and forth between the two now, she tried to figure out how Tifa could work with this man. "What exactly was it they had did? Thats if, you don't mind me asking."

It was always best to get all the information you could about new people. Something beat into her while a child. If she didn't know who or what she could possibly face down the road, she would be only able to blame herself for it. No weaknesses.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff