Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Ugh. I did it again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:12 pm
I fell out of my plan.
I had this good book 'Walk Away the Pounds'
But then I went on vacation, and got out of it.
It also didn't work to well, because they measure it out in steps, and I'm poor so I couldn't buy a pediometer.
Oh and they wanted you to use weights and bands and some ab thing that I definately didn't have enough money to buy.
BUT there is good news.
I made the best showchoir in my school (YAY QUEENIE) and their dancing is HARD. We did our 'showchoir camp' week, and I was drenched in sweat every day. And that's all year.
AND,
My mother accually buckled and signed us up for the YMCA. And knowing her, and how she likes to get her money's worth, and how she tells me I'm fat almost every day, I'll get there a lot. (although we can't use it until next month AKA next week)
biggrin
So.... bad and good.
Sorry I haven't been here.
I kinda feel like a failure.
BUT I am drinking more water.
GOOD JOB QUEENIE.
D:
(wall of text)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:36 am
don't let one little slip get you down. that's like giving up after having a slice of cake. We all make mistakes, but that we continue on is what's important.

When you finally reach your goal, that's all that matters, not the sllip ups.  

Soi Tsuba

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:53 am
Thanks
I'll keep that in mind.
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:41 am
I fell out of my plan, too. crying Though it's been a rough few weeks with school starting up and having to work and all. It's tough getting up at 6:30 to go to the gym! gonk Though I have still been eating really well. :]

StilettoReject

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:17 am
Yea, the YMCA is open until 10 at night, so I won't have to get up so early.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:38 am
I got really lucky at work. We have a 24/7 gym, so I can work out at midnight if I wanted! (But I usually go to bed at 11..) I need to bug my workout buddy to start going during lunch again.  

Keren

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:00 am
Queen.Cellophane
Yea, the YMCA is open until 10 at night, so I won't have to get up so early.
biggrin

Yeah, the gym at the rec center on campus is open until 10pm too, but you literally have to go when they first open if you actually want to do anything, because between 9am and 10pm, the place is packed and there is a waiting list on each machine (each person's turn is 30 minute), it'll take you a few hours to use anything. crying

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:45 pm
Go, Queenie! I'm so proud of you. You'll be great in show choir, and that membership at the Y will definitely help. Woo hoo!  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:36 pm
Divash
Go, Queenie! I'm so proud of you. You'll be great in show choir, and that membership at the Y will definitely help. Woo hoo!

biggrin
Thanks so much!
I'm really excited for showchoir.
I've wanted to get into that showchoir since 8th grade.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:45 am
Keep us updated, Queenie. I was in a few special choirs myself. I'll be interested to know what you're singing.

Mind you, we didn't have show choirs (with the dancing) at my school. I did Madrigal choir, women's jazz choir, mixed jazz choir, and the honor concert choir. When I wanted dancing, I had to take a dance class or get into local theater productions, and those were great fun, too.  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Queen.Cellophane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:46 pm
We are singing (And HxC dancing, except in the Ballad)
Stay (Wasting Time)
Strutter/Strut (Medley)
Remember When it Rained (Ballad)
Fight Medley (Fighter, Theme from Rocky and Saturday Night's all Right for fighting)
AND,
We're all in this toghter (Don't groan. It's gonna have a really cool remix to it that we are doing CRAZY nuts dancing.)
At the end of the season I can post videos and such if you wanna see it.

OH! And I went to the YMCA last night. I was a little intimidated by all the equipment, and I'll have an employee show me how to work it when it isn't a creepy man working there. (He was really creepy)
But I did a 3.5 mile 'bike ride' (Virtual bike ride. It's SO cool) and then worked my arms a little, then went swimming. biggrin  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games