Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Bandit Funding Problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VaIentine Hoskuo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:27 am
Well, as few of you know I quit maple and recently came back, and I noticed something. Good equips just aren't considered good anymore.
My 6 ATK WG, 3 LUK Ludi Cape, and 1 STR Shield just don't cut it anymore. Also, as many of you know this stuff if really expensive hence funding problems. I need a good way to make some quick cash fast.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:30 pm
Gachapon.  

Ryosayku

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sin of light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:15 am
sakuras in aromia.like 300 meso a drop ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:26 am
If an NX solution is viable, get a 2x drop card and spend some time at Wolf Spiders, Dual Ghost Pirates, or the boner map above everybody's favorite gobies.  

madanthony

Teh Puppet Queen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:05 pm
Ryosayku
Gachapon.

Agreed, if you willing to invest real cash into Nexon...Dont buy useless equipts. Buy gacha tickets, as many as you can. Thats all I do and I was finally able to afford my 6INT cromi and scrolled overall. Thanks Gacha!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:05 pm
but gach isnt always the best choice.

just buy mesos from online sites if your having funding problems.

if not ... then quit your dit cause you'll always be broke

zonic69

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:18 pm
I'd say, if you have SOME funds at least. Buy lots of stuff off basil for CHEAP or for an average amount and re-sell them in a 'shop' that you can buy in the Cash shop. Resell for slightly higher and leave your PC overnight with your shop open and sell away wink
Also, buy on MS too when you see good deals.
I've heard Gacha can get you sick items but I've enver really invested that much moeny into Gacha tickets before but it seems as though the people posting know what they're talking about so go for it if you've got enough to spend.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:21 am
Are you saying you're going to buy equips that are better then your current?

You already have what you mentioned, how do they create a funding problem? They don't spam your potions.

Everyone else has already answered you, so I'll answer you with a completely different answer...

Screw funding. You should already have something, there is no need to buy new equipment.

You don't even need to use scrolled junk, normal clean average equips can get you by, so use them.

:3

A Rusty Nail

Lazy The Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 am
A Rusty Nail
Are you saying you're going to buy equips that are better then your current?

You already have what you mentioned, how do they create a funding problem? They don't spam your potions.

Everyone else has already answered you, so I'll answer you with a completely different answer...

Screw funding. You should already have something, there is no need to buy new equipment.

You don't even need to use scrolled junk, normal clean average equips can get you by, so use them.

:3

Best answer here.  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces