Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I luv ________?
  EEVEE!!!! (duh!)
View Results

33AGHMK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:29 am
i luv eevee and i can't deny it!!! 4laugh eevee roxs! this is for all the eevee luvers out there! >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:31 am
I must admit, that even though Eevee is not my absolute favourite pokemon (that honor goes to Sableye), it is one of my favourites.

And I love that it has seven possible evolutions...so far... ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:46 pm
Yeah, not my absolute fave, but I love it! I'm getting one on Diamond soon...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Eevee is alright. I dont really like Eevee much...but I love Espeon and Umbreon  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:23 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Eevee is alright. I dont really like Eevee much...but I love Espeon and Umbreon

You know, and Eeveelution with the Ghost Type would be sweet, as would a Steel, Fighting, and Dragon variant.

To get the Ghost Type you'd need to level it up in a specific graveyard at night, for the others, I have no idea. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:28 pm
I have an idea for the dragon although I doubt they would ever do it. In a future pokemon game they should make it to where you can go through all the different areas (Kanto, Johto etc.) and to get the Dragon form of Eevee...maybe train in the Dragons Den from the Johto region?  

blue_man_of_destruction

Neppeta

Beloved Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:30 pm
That would be a great idea. I miss the other regions. plus, evolving in one area like in d/p was fun ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:32 pm
Yeah I know. Also, for a Steel eeveelution use/trade with a Metal Coat attached? >.>  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:51 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Yeah I know. Also, for a Steel eeveelution use/trade with a Metal Coat attached? >.>

Won't work, people will ask why they couldn't do it before, which is why the Eevee/Leafeon version uses the Moss Covered Rock instead of a leaf stone. So it would have to use either a new evolution item, or be leveled up in a new specific area, or something else that is entirely new.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:08 pm
Hmm..What about the Dragon suggestion? Still trying to think of a way for a Steel eeveelution.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:15 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Hmm..What about the Dragon suggestion? Still trying to think of a way for a Steel eeveelution.

Level it up at a dragon shrine, or with a new item (Dragon Stone/Dragon Horn).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:19 pm
Well maybe this will work for Steel. If we have access to all the regions, then maybe level it up in Jasmines Gym(Steel gym). And if they bring back the feature to re-challenge Gym leaders it would be easy(sorta) to do. Or they could just make some sort of Steel item/stone.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:29 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Well maybe this will work for Steel. If we have access to all the regions, then maybe level it up in Jasmines Gym(Steel gym). And if they bring back the feature to re-challenge Gym leaders it would be easy(sorta) to do. Or they could just make some sort of Steel item/stone.

Well, if they ever make the mega pokegame I dream of, that is a possibility. ^^

Of course, it isn't really that hard to make a new item either, say "Steel Chain" for example?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:31 pm
And after they are done with new ideas for pokemon and new regions, they really should release a game that has EVERY pokemon in it, and EVERY region...it would be an epic game.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
And after they are done with new ideas for pokemon and new regions, they really should release a game that has EVERY pokemon in it, and EVERY region...it would be an epic game.

And even then there would be new areas and new pokemon to catch. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces